All things Psychic and Paranormal...

One of my mums old friends that I havnt seen in years. Said that sometimes when she went to sleep she could come out of her body n wander about. & that the clock was right cause she was looking @ the clock.. but then woke up & the clock said the same thing.. just a minute later..

She would also leave the tv on @ night so she didnt get bored.

Once she did not get back into her body and she saw her body get up & do stuff the next day. How weird?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea about that.

sometimes though, you can see and talk to a ghost, but you don't know they're ghosts.

Spirits can form into what look like you and me - full 3D body, from appearance they can look completely normal. You never know, you may walk past one everyday. They appear like this if they choose to, but usually, the type who appear like this are ghosts who don't know they have died. They continue living the normal life - in limbo - because they either don't know they've passed or they have unfinished business...or they refuse the accept their death.

lol i would probably be one of those ghosts. "me? dead? YEAH RIGHT"

One of my mums old friends that I havnt seen in years. Said that sometimes when she went to sleep she could come out of her body n wander about. & that the clock was right cause she was looking @ the clock.. but then woke up & the clock said the same thing.. just a minute later..

Once she did not get back into her body and she saw her body get up & do stuff the next day. How weird?

:shocked: :shocked:

that is called an outer body experience. A common one is where the spirit leaves the body and it flies. You can travel wherever you like in a jiffy, but it only usually occurs when nothing is worrying you. My dad had it when he was in his 20's, but he never really knew what it was or how to control it. Whenever he looked at the ground and how high up he was he got scared and the spirit went back to his body lol. I'd love to have that experience though. Actually...if I had that experience I might be scared I died or something lmao!

and when your body jitters...your spirit is trying to get out? Not heard of that one, but I've had that quite a few times. It's horrible!

as for the spirit not getting back to the body...THAT IS FREAKIN WEIRD!!!! How was she as a human? like...a robot? "hello dear. This is your breakfast. Enjoy"

hahaha? i dont quite know how the body lives without a spirit..

jilts.. like twitch?? LOL my spirit must be trying to get out frequently cause i twitch alot in my sleep! LOLLL

ive twitched a lot in my sleep and its nasty. majority of the time its probably just your muscle doing some weird shizz lol, it's quite common to twitch in your sleep.

that is called an outer body experience. A common one is where the spirit leaves the body and it flies. You can travel wherever you like in a jiffy, but it only usually occurs when nothing is worrying you. My dad had it when he was in his 20's, but he never really knew what it was or how to control it. Whenever he looked at the ground and how high up he was he got scared and the spirit went back to his body lol. I'd love to have that experience though. Actually...if I had that experience I might be scared I died or something lmao!

and when your body jitters...your spirit is trying to get out? Not heard of that one, but I've had that quite a few times. It's horrible!

as for the spirit not getting back to the body...THAT IS FREAKIN WEIRD!!!! How was she as a human? like...a robot? "hello dear. This is your breakfast. Enjoy"

I WANT THAT TOO HAPPEN!!

Yeah it is weird. I dont know exactly. She did manage to return to her body...

I dont know if she could fly (my mum flies around in her dreams that she can control.. but doesnt know if what she sees actually is happening.. but its cool i wish I could xD) but she has epilispy & she thinks is one of the causes.

jilts.. like twitch?? LOL my spirit must be trying to get out frequently cause i twitch alot in my sleep! LOLLL

yeah.. used to get it alot n wake up xP

i havent had any spiritual encounters or phsychicness or anything. I have Deja Vu sometimes, if that counts. Scary, weird things haave happened, i just cant remember them really.

ive had deja vu before, it's really weird. Deja Vu counts, because it's often because of your previous life if you've had one, which is why I'd love to try Regression.

I've managed to control myself in a dream before. It was SO HARD though! I was halfway through a dream and I just randomly decided to control it. I tried to pinch myself, but lifting my arm was such an effort, it just felt really heavy. I managed to do it though, and I woke up with my arm across my body lol!

ive had deja vu before, it's really weird. Deja Vu counts, because it's often because of your previous life if you've had one, which is why I'd love to try Regression.

I've managed to control myself in a dream before. It was SO HARD though! I was halfway through a dream and I just randomly decided to control it. I tried to pinch myself, but lifting my arm was such an effort, it just felt really heavy. I managed to do it though, and I woke up with my arm across my body lol!

Wow.. next turn try n fly :D

But woah.. that would take loads of energy. I wish I could just take over my dream.. but its really hard XD

OH i just remembered something!!

When my brother's fiance was about a month pregnant (no one knew, except for her and my brother), she was at a club, when this guy approached her and said" listen, its important for you to have this baby!"... creepy :blink:

and also, when she was alone in her house, she heard someone searching through the cabinets in the kitchen, so she went to check, and there was a bunch of cans of food on the floor and stuff. and when my brother was washing dishes, a shadow passed behind him really quickly. *shivers*

lol but that whole thing with my nephew and how he HAD to be born... :shocked:

I'd love to be able to fly. I have done in my dreams, but I've never had an outer body experience.

Where would I go?

I'd go see my friends...

or people i didnt like just to freak them out...

italy to see my relatives...

japan...

mika...hahaha...wherever he may be...

When my brother's fiance was about a month pregnant (no one knew, except for her and my brother), she was at a club, when this guy approached her and said" listen, its important for you to have this baby!"... creepy :blink:

and also, when she was alone in her house, she heard someone searching through the cabinets in the kitchen, so she went to check, and there was a bunch of cans of food on the floor and stuff. and when my brother was washing dishes, a shadow passed behind him really quickly. *shivers*

Woah thats scary :-0

whoa.. i wish i could do that..

do you know how you did it?

I'd love to be able to fly. I have done in my dreams, but I've never had an outer body experience.

Where would I go?

I'd go see my friends...

or people i didnt like just to freak them out...

italy to see my relatives...

japan...

mika...hahaha...wherever he may be...

o i know!

if i had 3 wishes, 1 of them would be for sure to be able to fly.

i would fly, just for the sake of it.

i would fly to london and above it, and i'd go to new york, and id fly above the ocean for hours, with no light around me, so i could see the stars perfectly in the middle of the ocean.

and of course, i would visit mika

and of course, I'd go to neverland!!

this reminds me actually.

when my half sister was pregnant with a second child, she was blissfully happy of course, but my dad said to her..

"i'm really sorry to say this, but I can't see you going full term with this baby."

being pregnant, you have to have scans and check ups and stuff. the staff said she was expecting a boy and that the baby was perfectly healthy.

she reported back to my dad, but my dad said "no, it's a girl." she said "no dad it's a boy I saw his bits and everything!" but my dad refused to accept this and said "I'm sorry but in my mind's eye I see a girl. As for it's health, I can only tell you what I predict, but if it is healthy I congratulate you and hope for the best."

What happens?

She miscarriaged at eight months and it was a girl.

o i know!

if i had 3 wishes, 1 of them would be for sure to be able to fly.

i would fly, just for the sake of it.

i would fly to london and above it, and i'd go to new york, and id fly above the ocean for hours, with no light around me, so i could see the stars perfectly in the middle of the ocean.

and of course, i would visit mika

and of course, I'd go to neverland!!

lmao! I'd love to be able to fly, to have telekenisis, and have all the powers that the saiyans have in dragonballz...but thats an entirely different subject lmao

whoa.. i wish i could do that..

do you know how you did it?

just put my mind to it i guess lmao! i was able to think for myself in my dream which was weird...i guess you kinda have to snap yourself out of the dream state...while...still dreaming...

Ooooooh, my family have had loads of 'fun' with the paranormal and stuff XD

My great-grandma on my mum's side was a medium, if I remember correctly, and she was supposedly one in a long line of Margarets (which ended with me, 'cause my mum didn't like the name XD) who were almost all witches/mediums.

My mum also used to live in a haunted house for a while when she was young. It apparently had a voodoo curse on it or something. She said that she'd often hear someone playing a piano, but there wasn't a piano in the house, and cutlery and stuff would randomly fly around the kitchen or just all fall down, making a huge crashing noise. Paintings would often spontaneously fall off the walls too. She said that this all got worse after she and her sisters used a ouija board (during which the glass went flying across the room all of a sudden). Several of them ended up possessed at one point! Also, she said she had a little rubber dolly that she really loved, and one morning, she noticed it had been covered in strange markings with different coloured magic markers. It definitely wasn't anybody else in the household, because the family were too poor to be able to afford magic markers...

I've not had much experience with the paranormal myself, but my friend and I used to go to this park which we suspected was haunted. Some teenagers had been riding their motorcycles in there some time during the 50's or 60's, if I remember correctly, and one day, one of them lost control and they all ended up crashing and dying. When we went in there and sat down, we would often hear this really loud motorcycle revving, which sounded like it was right next to us, and there was this weird kind of clacking noise which we'd hear sometimes as well. We'd also hear the sound of teenagers laughing and stuff while there was no-one else around. I can remember that one time, my friend saw this hand about to touch my shoulder, and she freaked out and grabbed me, after which it disappeared. o.o; Then one time, she was saying to me about how the families of the teenagers who died must have been sad to lose them, and then I heard a girl crying. After that, there was no more motorcycle revving or other strange occurrances.

As for psychicness, I seem to have some minor psychic powers. I'll get premonitions and 'info bursts' and stuff. I remember one time, I was watching TV, and I randomly thought, "George Michael," and I was like, "Huh?" and then George Michael came on TV! Another time, when I was watching VH1, 'Back to Life' by Soul 2 Soul came on, and I suddenly thought of an album title, a year and other random info, and when the info box for the song came up on the TV, it had the exact same info that had randomly popped into my head a few seconds ago!

I also remember feeling really scared about the next day on September 10th, 2001. I thought I was going mad, because I'd finished all my homework, so had nothing to be scared about *LOL* but then I came home from school the next day to find out that the Twin Towers had been attacked...

OHHHH OH OH OH here's another random strange experience I've just remembered. I was on a Malice Mizer fan forum, and it was the day after the anniversary of the drummer's death. I was reading some threads in which people were being all sad about it, and I got sad too. I started a post on LiveJournal, talking about random stuff while still feeling sad, when all of a sudden, I felt like someone had said to me, "Cheer up! ^_^" and I was suddenly filled with happiness out of nowhere. To this day, I still wonder who or what caused that to happen to me...