All things Psychic and Paranormal...

I find it hard to understand that people wouldnt like to meet a ghost. Ive seen a few, but have always felt totally comfortable and natural around the supernatural.

Its true. I would also feel honoured if a spirit took it upon themselves to visit me. But what you see on Most Haunted = A load of ****

Deryck Accorah. I must say, i dont rate him as a medium. He's way too over the top which makes what he says almost unbelievable. Has anybody ever been to one of his live shows? Any good reports?

Gordon Smith has to be my favourite medium.

I agree. I hate Deryck Accorah on Most Haunted.

However...he actually is a very talented medium. I saw a one off programme with him, Colin Fry, and the street medium whose name I can't remember on stage, giving out Readings, and he was actually very good.

But him on Most Haunted? Phooey.

ohwowitsnicka, yeah I know the Bloody Mary story. People used to play it in Junior School, except they also used to say she'd chase you round the cloakroom accompanied with a bloodied knife lol.

Do any Brits remember the programme Afterlife? That was very good, and very reaslistic. Everything they say about spirits is true. Very educational, even though it's a series.

Also, when I was very young, like, one years old or a bit younger, my grandad died. Apparently, I was his "favourite" and we used to play a lot together. However when he passed, we went round my nan's house. Everyone was scared of my reaction because they thought I'd go looking for him, but I didn't. Instead, I stared at this fridge magnet which he apparently once showed me and I just...kept staring it. It was like I knew what had happened, but I unfortunately don't remember it.

I don't remember anything about him actually and I really want to. I think i have one vague memory of him, but I'm not sure if it's a memory or something I conjured up myself.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However...he actually is a very talented medium. I saw a one off programme with him, Colin Fry, and the street medium whose name I can't remember on stage, giving out Readings, and he was actually very good.

But him on Most Haunted? Phooey.

ohwowitsnicka, yeah I know the Bloody Mary story. People used to play it in Junior School, except they also used to say she'd chase you round the cloakroom accompanied with a bloodied knife lol

thats even creepier.

and i need to use the bathroom now! LOL let's hope i make it back in one piece.

How old were you when the dream, started to occurr?

And when it stops?

I was in Junior school, so I guess it started about 7 or 8 maybe I am not sure when it stopped, it stopped slowly over time. ( I did have some bad stuff happen in my childhood so dunno if it's cos of that even though it was nothing to do with a dog lol).

thats even creepier.

and i need to use the bathroom now! LOL let's hope i make it back in one piece.

lmao im sure you will :thumb_yello:

for some reason i really hate bathrooms. I dont know why. i think it's because of the film "the gift" actually LOL

The other one was Tony Stockwell.

I was a great fortune-teller, i can read cards, hands, taroc cards, I have had a lot of dream predictions...and I have a sixth sense very developed...Anyway, in the last 4-5 years I can't read cards because of my priest(if I do that, he kills me :biggrin2: )

But I continue to have some predictions, and my sixth sense is active :mf_rosetinted:

really?? i'm kinda shocked...:shocked: wow esperia, you've got a great gift!

I dont really have a problem with bathrooms XD

Wait. I was just thinking n I have had like a ghostly experience. Sometimes I feel people walking behind me when Im on this computer and like.. in the corner of my eye I see shadows going by though the gap between the door & the frame. But.. I think it family walking past n I look round and theres no one there... My mum also says she gets the same thing O: ... but it hasnt happened for a while now.. but like during the winter it happened alot :o

The person who I was talking about that was a psychic before she got M.E. said that she felt a presence @ my house when she was last round. Which was a while ago (she can't leave her room now.. but often sees ghosts n stuff sometimes.. & so do her kids), but she said it was a friendly ghost.... which is probably why we think its family n we dont shiver n stuff. Like. awesome innit? XD

Oh, i just have to tell you this story about my grandma

It was way back in the day, when she was about 20, and her boyfriend used to ride a motorcycle, and he came around to her house every saturday on his motorcycle.

Well one saturday he was late, and she was getting worried, but she saw him walk up the path from out of the window, she opened the door to greet him, and no word of a lie, he walked straight through her.

a couple of hours later, she got a call from his sister saying he'd crashed whilst on the way to see her and died instantly. To this day, she says she was sure he came to say bye to her.

OOOOOOOOOOH MIRTILLA'S QUOTE FROM ESPERIA HAS REMINDED ME ACTUALLY!

I had a recent premonition!

I was in Subway in Southend when the thought "prices raised" entered my head for some reason. I went to buy my sandwich and the price actually had risen. That was rather strange. I had another premonition a day or two afterwards but cant remember what it was. My sister had a premonition too round about that time *must have been a psychic day for all of us lol* she cooking somethin in the grill and in her mind she saw it catch fire, so she went to take the food out and just in time too, because it actually did set alight lol

It was way back in the day, when she was about 20, and her boyfriend used to ride a motorcycle, and he came around to her house every saturday on his motorcycle.

Well one saturday he was late, and she was getting worried, but she saw him walk up the path from out of the window, she opened the door to greet him, and no word of a lie, he walked straight through her.

a couple of hours later, she got a call from his sister saying he'd crashed whilst on the way to see her and died instantly. To this day, she says she was sure he came to say bye to her.

Waaah. I shivered twice then. Sounds scary.. Im shivering @ the fact he walked through her... I would hate for that to happen to me 0__0... someone walk through me o.o;

Fook that gave me shivers lol

my dad encountered a possessed person once. he had a fight with the spirit and he put his hands up to defend himself, and he opened his mouth to speak when a different voice came out of him. It was his guardian angel. It happened several times in the fight, and when the battle was won, he walked outside and the barmaids who greeted him *one of the barmaids was the one possessed* asked him who the other person in the room was *they heard the other voice* and my dad was like "its best you dont know" lol

OOOOOOOOOOH MIRTILLA'S QUOTE FROM ESPERIA HAS REMINDED ME ACTUALLY!

I had a recent premonition!

I was in Subway in Southend when the thought "prices raised" entered my head for some reason. I went to buy my sandwich and the price actually had risen. That was rather strange. I had another premonition a day or two afterwards but cant remember what it was. My sister had a premonition too round about that time *must have been a psychic day for all of us lol* she cooking somethin in the grill and in her mind she saw it catch fire, so she went to take the food out and just in time too, because it actually did set alight lol

Wow. I wish I had those XD

Wow. I wish I had those XD

lol yeah premonitions are awesome! wish i got the subway premonition sooner though rofl! well actually it didnt matter because someone noticed i got a discount because of where i work lol. kachiiiinga!

I dont really have a problem with bathrooms XD

Wait. I was just thinking n I have had like a ghostly experience. Sometimes I feel people walking behind me when Im on this computer and like.. in the corner of my eye I see shadows going by though the gap between the door & the frame. But.. I think it family walking past n I look round and theres no one there... My mum also says she gets the same thing O: ... but it hasnt happened for a while now.. but like during the winter it happened alot :o

The person who I was talking about that was a psychic before she got M.E. said that she felt a presence @ my house when she was last round. Which was a while ago (she can't leave her room now.. but often sees ghosts n stuff sometimes.. & so do her kids), but she said it was a friendly ghost.... which is probably why we think its family n we dont shiver n stuff. Like. awesome innit? XD

lol nice ghosts are cool :P

welll... some creepy things happened in my house! but to my brother not me. lol let me explain

ahem.

Creepy Experience #1

My brother told me he was home alone, listening to his music extremely loud, when all of a sudden, it turned down. So he just turned it back up. Again, it turned down, so he turned it back up, thinking maybe there was something wrong with it. After he turned it back up, it completely shut off. *shivers* LOL

Creepy Experience #2

My two brothers (Julian & Quentin), & Julian's Fiance were in Quentin's room watching TV. When all of a sudden, all the doors shut. like one at a time. my grandma's room, my room, the bathroom, my parent's room, then Quentin's room. And it was NOT the wind, because all the doors re-opened, and closed again!!

welll... some creepy things happened in my house! but to my brother not me. lol let me explain

ahem.

Creepy Experience #1

My brother told me he was home alone, listening to his music extremely loud, when all of a sudden, it turned down. So he just turned it back up. Again, it turned down, so he turned it back up, thinking maybe there was something wrong with it. After he turned it back up, it completely shut off. *shivers* LOL

Creepy Experience #2

My two brothers (Julian & Quentin), & Julian's Fiance were in Quentin's room watching TV. When all of a sudden, all the doors shut. like one at a time. my grandma's room, my room, the bathroom, my parent's room, then Quentin's room. And it was NOT the wind, because all the doors re-opened, and closed again!!

Waaah Scary :o :O :o I would hate that to happen here. The ghosts they did that are horribly annoying i suppose xD

Waaah Scary :o :O :o I would hate that to happen here. The ghosts they did that are horribly annoying i suppose xD

Lol. What I find funny is the advertisement Im getting above the post box thing 'live psychic readings' XD

ahem.

Creepy Experience #1

Creepy Experience #2

wow thats freaky. as for creepy experience number 1, i dont think your ghost likes his music LOL

My sister was recently in a haunted hotel. i cant remember where it was, but there was an old part to it and a new part to it. where did she sleep? the old part of course. she was told about the spirit of a butler who enters people rooms and tucks them in at night between levels 3 and 4, and i think she was on level 4 on the corner next to the staircase so she was like GREAT! *sarcasm lol*

it was this really old room as well with a high ceiling. she got into bed and was like, practically under the covers lmao! and she had a dream that the ghost came to visit, and he tried to tuck her in but she just had this major panic attack and started kicking and everything, but no screams came from her mouth. In fact, she only knows it was a dream because she couldnt scream. If she could scream she would have definitely thought the experience was real.

wow thats freaky. as for creepy experience number 1, i dont think your ghost likes his music LOL

My sister was recently in a haunted hotel. i cant remember where it was, but there was an old part to it and a new part to it. where did she sleep? the old part of course. she was told about the spirit of a butler who enters people rooms and tucks them in at night between levels 3 and 4, and i think she was on level 4 on the corner next to the staircase so she was like GREAT! *sarcasm lol*

it was this really old room as well with a high ceiling. she got into bed and was like, practically under the covers lmao! and she had a dream that the ghost came to visit, and he tried to tuck her in but she just had this major panic attack and started kicking and everything, but no screams came from her mouth. In fact, she only knows it was a dream because she couldnt scream. If she could scream she would have definitely thought the experience was real.

i heard that usually when you see ghosts, you're so scared that when you try to scream nothing comes out! but yeah i dont know.

i heard that usually when you see ghosts, you're so scared that when you try to scream nothing comes out! but yeah i dont know.

no idea about that.

sometimes though, you can see and talk to a ghost, but you don't know they're ghosts.

Spirits can form into what look like you and me - full 3D body, from appearance they can look completely normal. You never know, you may walk past one everyday. They appear like this if they choose to, but usually, the type who appear like this are ghosts who don't know they have died. They continue living the normal life - in limbo - because they either don't know they've passed or they have unfinished business...or they refuse the accept their death.