All things Psychic and Paranormal...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao hahaha

seriously that movie made me paranoid...

after the movie me + my friends tryed to figure out if our names or anything else related to us, = 23.

and after every sentence we were like "blah, blah blah 23!!!!!!!!"

and we were making up stuff like 5+56-39+5=23!!!!!! OMG!

it was stupid, but fun!

LOL sounds like something i would do xD

I shouldn't have read this thread, now I'll have a hard time to be able to sleep :P

I'm so stupid, I shouldn't read these things when I know I'm scared of it, but I still find it so interesting

yeahh ! i scare myself on purpose :P

yeah.. I realised that. xD

Zomg Im gonna do so well on my maths exam tomorrow XD

i have a math exam tomorrow to... AHH

btw.

OMG!!! 1000 POSTS.

:toot: :toot:

im an ultimate mika guru, sucka. :cool:

I shouldn't have read this thread, now I'll have a hard time to be able to sleep :P

I'm so stupid, I shouldn't read these things when I know I'm scared of it, but I still find it so interesting

LOL... I get like that after watching horror movies n watching most haunted XB

This thread is one interesting thread! :cool:

I have tried lots of things..... but nothing really scary has ever happened:blink:

Hehehe. You saw my post @ the bar ^________^

Yeah its really cool ^________^

Im past the point of being scared now. A few years ago, id have hated the idea of a 'ghost' being in my room, but, you accept it when you live on top of an ancient roman burial ground.... :S

LOL sounds like something i would do xD

yeahh ! i scare myself on purpose :P

i have a math exam tomorrow to... AHH

btw.

OMG!!! 1000 POSTS.

:toot: :toot:

im an ultimate mika guru, sucka. :cool:

Looks like alotta people do.

Congrats on 1000 you guru gal :D

That's why I never watch horror movies ^^

But real stuff are much more interesting. And much more scary, unfortunately :P

Im past the point of being scared now. A few years ago, id have hated the idea of a 'ghost' being in my room, but, you accept it when you live on top of an ancient roman burial ground.... :S

.... ancient roman burial ground? :shocked:

lol i used to watch all those ghost shows alll the time!!!!!

it was scarryy!

i wonder if its actually real tho ya know?

is it for real on most haunted?

i remember 1 time, i came home and it was night time, and ii walked into my room and the light in my room were off and the lights in the hall were on though, so you could see a little bit.

so i have this porcelain doll on my desk right, and shes supposed to be bell, and shes really pale and kinda scary.

so i look into my room, and the doll had fallen of the desk and was looking right @ me and was in like a weird demented position with her arms and stuff.

i was sooo sooo sooo freaked out!!!!!!! i screamed so loud.

i have no idea why it scared me soo much, but it did..

i dont have it in my room anymore.

it probably wasnt a ghosty experience tho. it just fell and scared me. lol

i cannot watch horror movies. they affect me really badly. i hate walking round corners, and i usually have to sleep with the door open, with the hall light on. something you dont really wanna be doing when ur 17 lol!

but yeah, anyway.

i dont think i'd be TOO bad meeting a friendly spirit...but as for evil ones...I think I'd just breakdown, but my dad and my uncle have told me how to get rid of one. It's just summoning the courage to do it. Spirits feed on your fear after all.

If I lived on an ancient roman burial ground I would go outside and dig in the ground and play archaeologist ^^

But I can understand that you were scared, my friend's house is on a burial site for the victims of the plague in 1710-1712 or something like that. And she often see shadows in her house o.O Especially on the wall at the later built part of the house, the spirits might not like it.

lol i used to watch all those ghost shows alll the time!!!!!

it was scarryy!

i wonder if its actually real tho ya know?

is it for real on most haunted?

i remember 1 time, i came home and it was night time, and ii walked into my room and the light in my room were off and the lights in the hall were on though, so you could see a little bit.

so i have this porcelain doll on my desk right, and shes supposed to be bell, and shes really pale and kinda scary.

so i look into my room, and the doll had fallen of the desk and was looking right @ me and was in like a weird demented position with her arms and stuff.

i was sooo sooo sooo freaked out!!!!!!! i screamed so loud.

i have no idea why it scared me soo much, but it did..

i dont have it in my room anymore.

it probably wasnt a ghosty experience tho. it just fell and scared me. lol

yeah dolls are quite scary i think O.o

brb, supernatural is back on!

.... ancient roman burial ground? :shocked:

Uh huh. they recently built a new motorway development past the back of my house, and when they dug it up they found so many skeletons our school history department got to go on a 'field trip' [a 2 min walk down the road] to have a look at the Skellies.

Anyways, they got some boffins to take a look at em, and they date back to roman times. They found evidence of a roman Villa near the chalk quarry a couple of yards away from the new road too, so thats stopped 'em diggin up any more chalk i guess.

But, i find, most of the spirits that visit, are in visitation. theyre not grounded here.

i cannot watch horror movies. they affect me really badly. i hate walking round corners, and i usually have to sleep with the door open, with the hall light on. something you dont really wanna be doing when ur 17 lol!

but yeah, anyway.

i dont think i'd be TOO bad meeting a friendly spirit...but as for evil ones...I think I'd just breakdown, but my dad and my uncle have told me how to get rid of one. It's just summoning the courage to do it. Spirits feed on your fear after all.

I always sleep with my door opened too, I've always done that since I was little. And if I'm a bit more scared than usually, I have a little lamp on. I have two really cute lamps that are shaped like ghosts, the light from them is calming in some way.

If I lived on an ancient roman burial ground I would go outside and dig in the ground and play archaeologist ^^

But I can understand that you were scared, my friend's house is on a burial site for the victims of the plague in 1710-1712 or something like that. And she often see shadows in her house o.O Especially on the wall at the later built part of the house, the spirits might not like it.

This is another weird story of mine, but in my back garden, we have this kind of 'hill' and last year in England when we had all the droughts, when there was hardly any rain, something weird happened....

There was a patch of dead grass, on the lawn, in a perfect rectangle on the hill. It was a perfect rectangle of yellow grass, with green grass in the middle of it. My dad was gonna dig it up, but was advised not to incase he disturbed whatever it was that was underneath it.....

Schpooky.

Uh huh. they recently built a new motorway development past the back of my house, and when they dug it up they found so many skeletons our school history department got to go on a 'field trip' [a 2 min walk down the road] to have a look at the Skellies.

Anyways, they got some boffins to take a look at em, and they date back to roman times. They found evidence of a roman Villa near the chalk quarry a couple of yards away from the new road too, so thats stopped 'em diggin up any more chalk i guess.

But, i find, most of the spirits that visit, are in visitation. theyre not grounded here.

oh. but its still creepy if you ask me

This is another weird story of mine, but in my back garden, we have this kind of 'hill' and last year in England when we had all the droughts, when there was hardly any rain, something weird happened....

There was a patch of dead grass, on the lawn, in a perfect rectangle on the hill. It was a perfect rectangle of yellow grass, with green grass in the middle of it. My dad was gonna dig it up, but was advised not to incase he disturbed whatever it was that was underneath it.....

Schpooky.

very schpooky indeed.:shocked:

That sounds really interesting! I've never been to a digstie, it's done very rarely around here...

I went to a museum once, nad in one room they had graves where skeletons where buried, I think they were from the bronze or viking age. I didn't like walkign there at all, it felt like you were distrubing them

i have something random to add...

i heard that ghosts feed off you energy, which makes you sick and tiered and stuff...

well i went to a funeral (it was a nice day), and i got home and i was sick for a couple days. maybe it was a coincidence or something, but who knows. ^.^