Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

I don't understand it... Mika is a male, and he's in his 20's... I don't know any males who don't like to look...

Anyway, thought I'd add to the whole "Mika is a pervo" argument. This pic was taken on Saturday (2 June) at the Syney gig...

100_1121.jpg

What do you guys think?

Well I think that's the proof we've been looking for.

Lisa Hoffman and now this. Is any woman, man, vegetable or mineral safe from this perv?:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha this thread made me laugh so much.... Some people will write anything for a story (the original writer; not the thread starter). Love the picture violet_sky LOL!

Well I think that's the proof we've been looking for.

Lisa Hoffman and now this. Is any woman, man, vegetable or mineral safe from this perv?:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but I'm pretty sure he's adoring the MFC badge :bleh:

...no honestly, I'm happy Mika is gazing into women's cleavages, that makes him real to me. Pervo of course, no question about that :thumb_yello: , but real. :biggrin2:

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but I'm pretty sure he's adoring the MFC badge :bleh:

...no honestly, I'm happy Mika is gazing into women's cleavages, that makes him real to me. Pervo of course, no question about that :thumb_yello: , but real. :biggrin2:

We'll have to agree to disagree here... Us perverted Aussies all think he's admiring her... ummm.... assets! (shame it's not me though.... he can look there any time he likes! :naughty: )

Which there is nothing wrong with by the way! :naughty::thumb_yello:

We'll have to agree to disagree here... Us perverted Aussies all think he's admiring her... ummm.... assets! (shame it's not me though.... he can look there any time he likes! :naughty: )

Which there is nothing wrong with by the way! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Badges or assets or flashy hearts... whatever it is he sure looks happy:naughty:

to the person who said Penniman sounded jerwish:

It's more likely to be german :insane:

Never heard it over here though :blink:

Names ended with -man here usually are spelled -mann (for english 'man')

Was that confusing? :insane::biggrin2:

It's on YouTube somewhere...

Personally I don't think Mika was looking down her cleavage. I just didn't see it. But if he did... So what? That doesn't make him a pervert. :roftl:

Personally, I don't think Mika was looking down her cleavage, either. I do think he was trying to catch her eye, though. Does that make sense?

Personally, I don't think Mika was looking down her cleavage, either. I do think he was trying to catch her eye, though. Does that make sense?

Haha, poor Mika, doesn't know what to do:

Gazing into women's cleavages - pervy

Not gazing - gay

Not telling - post-gay

It's a dilemma :roftl:

Not gazing - gay

Not telling - post-gay

So true! LoL

Well sorry if I'm a bit OT (but a real pervert girl as I am dares to do things like this :glasses2: )

Well IS THERE ANY MIKA'S ANGEL here??????

Give a look to our thread...NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!!!

:biggrin2: thank you for the attention :naughty:

Hey guys....I have found my PERFECT outfit for the next MIka gig :thumb_yello: woo hoo he is SURE to notice me in this eh?? it's got the lot going for it to grab his attention :wink2:

cillas_flashy_gear.gif

I know that this is slightly off topic, but I LOVE your siggie.... the whole largest glitter balls thing made me laugh so hard!

Not gazing - gay

Not telling - post-gay

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It's so hard being Sexually Ambiguous these days isn't it!!