Mika 4ever

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is a pervo and Tinky Winky is gay.

Well I don't care anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

oh my God! Tinky winky!!! We`ve lost him! Damn that handbag! Hahahahaaaaaaaaa :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

honestly,the things people come up with :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Well I'm going to go to bed now...very hard to do once you've been disturbed by Tinky Winky and this thread....anyway I'll leave now lol

I hope you won`t have Winky related dreams :naughty:

:shocked: Just like Santa? :shocked:

Well...

He's jolly, likes dressing up, is a little bit hairy, has an infectious laugh, has lots and lots of toys.. and likes to visit you and make you happy in the middle of the night:mf_lustslow:

At least he does in my fantasies!!

Well...

He's jolly, likes dressing up, is a little bit hairy, has an infectious laugh, has lots and lots of toys.. and likes to visit you and make you happy in the middle of the night:mf_lustslow:

At least he does in my fantasies!!

See! Santa is a pervo! :thumbdown:

Oh my god! Those lyrics are disgusting! I am shocked--shocked!--that any contemporary pop artist would refer to sex in any way, shape or form in one of his songs! :shocked: I am also shocked that any young man of upstanding morals would even sit so close to a married woman not his own wife as to allow suspicion of looking at her to befall him! (It doesn't matter that he wasn't even looking in her direction in that interview--the proximity was enough!)

This is disgraceful. Mika must be a horrible degenerate and deviant. I will toss out his album at once and replace it with something less filthy. Like maybe the new Fratellis album.

--Jack

"And what do you want for Christmas this year Gatagordinha?"

"To be about 15 years younger would be a start, then what are you doing later tonight??"

Hopefully i'd find out before it was too late if it really was Santa Santa and not the other kind.