Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

Well... Give Mika 4ever a chance... I mean : these are kinda uncontestable evidences of perversion... Have you really read those quotes ??? Freaky...

And we forgot about the "sucking too hard on your lollipop" (which is surprisingly not mentioned here :blink::naughty: and at least a million times more pervo than what is quoted) in the well known Lollipop song...

These are EVIDENCES !!!

Yop in the place :mf_rosetinted: Late, but in the place...

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dustin Hoffman--um, guys? I've noticed that people on this forum seem to really want Mika to be staring at women's breasts all the time, but I kind of think Dustin was just making a joke when he said that, to shift the blame for why he wasn't listening to his headphones like he was supposed to.

That said, of COURSE Mika is a huge pervert. I mean, he's got half-naked curvy girls in bustiers dancing on stage with him. And then there are these photos...

170507%2024.jpg?imgmax=512

J%3A%5CMIKA%5CPictures%20Live%5C05%20-%20May%202007%5C20-05-07%20Radio%201%20Weekend%20Preston%20UK%5C200507%2004.jpg?imgmax=512

Audacious, isn't it? Simply filthy.

--Jack

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

Where can I find this video???

If he is, he at least is a cute pervo. I know some perv's who are absolutely freaky:shocked: And I love to bite too! Aah Mika and I have so much in common:bleh: :biggrin2:

Right, if he is, he is a cute pervo. That's true about freaky pervs. Yech. I love to bite... food! Haha. Not people, though.

You win. You have more in common with Mika than I. :roftl:

Well... Give Mika 4ever a chance... I mean : these are kinda uncontestable evidences of perversion... Have you really read those quotes ??? Freaky...

And we forgot about the "sucking too hard on your lollipop" (which is surprisingly not mentioned here :blink::naughty: and at least a million times more pervo than what is quoted) in the well known Lollipop song...

These are EVIDENCES !!!

Yop in the place :mf_rosetinted: Late, but in the place...

That's true about Lollipop. I should've mentioned it! Many people seem to think it's quite filthy and Mika himself said that he tried to make the song sound "as dirty as possible." Ah well. :biggrin2:

Right, if he is, he is a cute pervo. That's true about freaky pervs. Yech. I love to bite... food! Haha. Not people, though.

Well, Mika does bite people, what of course identifies him as a hyper pervo. :mf_rosetinted:

Even worse, didn't he say he wanted to bite journalists? ....*checks what to do to become a journalist...* :naughty:

Re: Dustin Hoffman--um, guys? I've noticed that people on this forum seem to really want Mika to be staring at women's breasts all the time, but I kind of think Dustin was just making a joke when he said that, to shift the blame for why he wasn't listening to his headphones like he was supposed to.

That said, of COURSE Mika is a huge pervert. I mean, he's got half-naked curvy girls in bustiers dancing on stage with him. And then there are these photos...

170507%2024.jpg?imgmax=512

J%3A%5CMIKA%5CPictures%20Live%5C05%20-%20May%202007%5C20-05-07%20Radio%201%20Weekend%20Preston%20UK%5C200507%2004.jpg?imgmax=512

Audacious, isn't it? Simply filthy.

--Jack

Are you kidding me? Even if he is, I still love Mika.

Ok, maybe a pervert. But a huge one? What would make someone a little pervert? I dunno, I'm not convinced. How does having half-naked big girls on stage make someone a pervert? I mean, if I went with half-naked big girls, I know I wouldn't be attracted to them, so...

I bite people when they don't give things back that belong to me and scratching doesn't help. God gave me sharp teeth for that. I might be Dracula's family:shocked: :naughty:

Ahhhh, Yoppapop, help me out here... you've got the proof, haven't you? :cool::roftl:

--Jack

Proof ??? Me ??? I couldn't have any proof, i never met him... What are you talking about Jack ? I would be happy to help you... :biggrin2:

But i think people here are much more pervs talking about every single bit of someone they don't know :naughty:

mika is not a perv !! he writes about sex (big deal, so what) boys have needs !!! even if we agreed not to talk about his sexuality he clearly isnt gay if he writes songs about that topic !!!!

How is that a demonstration ??? Don't gay people have sex ??? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I don't think writing something like Lollipop "discharges" him of being gay AT ALL :roftl: :roftl:

But i don't care :mf_rosetinted: