Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! Those lyrics are disgusting! I am shocked--shocked!--that any contemporary pop artist would refer to sex in any way, shape or form in one of his songs! :shocked: I am also shocked that any young man of upstanding morals would even sit so close to a married woman not his own wife as to allow suspicion of looking at her to befall him! (It doesn't matter that he wasn't even looking in her direction in that interview--the proximity was enough!)

This is disgraceful. Mika must be a horrible degenerate and deviant. I will toss out his album at once and replace it with something less filthy. Like maybe the new Fratellis album.

--Jack

You speak the truth!

Also,we should go confess our sins! We have come to close to the dark side!!!!

He's an alarming asexual pervo :thumb_yello:

I actually know someone like that.

And now I suppose Mika is one too! The humanity!

Did you know he likes to swear and changes all the lyrics to the word "whore" in concert? And that he enjoys flashing people? Can he get any more lewd and vulgar? The sicko!

--Jack

I actually know someone like that.

And now I suppose Mika is one too! The humanity!

Did you know he likes to swear and changes all the lyrics to the word "whore" in concert? And that he enjoys flashing people? Can he get any more lewd and vulgar? The sicko!

--Jack

LOLiiees!! :roftl: :roftl:

:shocked: now we know :shocked:

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

I think... If Mika is perverted, it's unfair to bring attention to it when there are far more "perverted" artist (singer-song writers) out there. For instance, 50 Cent and his Candy Shop or Calle 13 and his Chulin Culin Cunflai... That are explicit or in code, but mature audiences know what they are saying. Mika doesn't sing about sex like they do.

So, if Mika is perverted, he is far less than those other people. He is certainly not lascivious/lewd/lecherous like their songs. :thumbdown::puking:

Many songs talk about making love, especially in the past, but were "clean" otherwise. Nowadays, most are just dirty/vile like "we effed" or we hooked up. I dunno, I thought that the phrase "make love" was kind of romantic and polite for this day and age. He could've just have easily sang "they had sex."

Hook her, book her, nook her (Love Today), well, that = "eff her senseless" according to a written interview with Mika, so perhaps? Then again, maybe Mika just saying bad words. Not necessarily perverted.

About looking at the cleavage of Dustin Hoffman's wife... Did you see the vid? Her cleavage is extremely prominent :shocked: and I who am a woman could not fail to notice it and had to force myself to look away. I think any guy, no matter how proper and/or not perverted would find it difficult, if not impossible to not stare at her cleavage.

But, he was clearly embarrassed when Dustin Hoffman pointed it out (wrong of him to do so, I might add; he should've been discreet). I daresay, from experience, someone truly perverted or lascivious would have been delighted.

So, Mika is truly quite a good boy... Mostly. :biggrin2:

Chances are, whoever is saying Mika is a pervert is probably a pervert himself/herself.

What is a prevo?

A pervo, not a 'prevo', LOL, a pervert, a sicko.

That's what Wikipedia says:

Perversion is a term and concept describing those types of human behavior that are perceived to be a deviation from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Perversion differs from deviant behavior, since the latter refers to a recognized violation of social rules or norms (although the two terms can apply to the same behavior).

Modern use of the nouns perversion and pervert reflects their nineteenth-century psychological application, inasmuch as they tend to be used with reference to sexual rather than religious behavior.[1] The first refers to behavior and the second to the person. They are generally derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia is now used instead[2], (though this term is itself controversial).

The concept of perversion is somewhat subjective[2], and its application varies depending on culture.