The Knitting Thread

Ioana

tzz, frodo pic... i like him on there! :bleh: but i agree on the banner pic, never liked that either.

queenie, i wonder what will be in that box... a rubber chicken, knitting needles and a whip? :roftl: i have some decoration glitter balls left over from last christmas, how about 2 of those? :fisch:

If Queenie will put all the stuff you suggested in the box, she HAS to put her brain lobe in it, too, so that would sort of explain...:naughty:

IMG_1578.jpg

Priceless.

And is it only me or does he even LOOK different when he pulls out his French :wub2: identity?

l_b0db171f7283703946f02ad2426a52c9.jpg:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see why it's many people's favourite. Nor the Frodo pic nor this one (despite the loveliness of the curls).

i didn't like "this one" first either, but now i like it, as i've realized that he looks more my age there :naughty: it's really amazing, sometimes he looks like he's 18, sometimes like he's 30... and i love both looks, i just start feeling guilty and like a knitting old woman when i see him look so young sometimes. :naughty::roftl:

One word: pollination. :roll1:

LOOOOL!!! :lmao::lmao:

Mellody: I won´t say it even you´re planning to torture me :naughty:

i wouldn't dare trying to torture the whip mistress - you'd probably enjoy being tortured! :naughty::roftl:

And is it only me or does he even LOOK different when he pulls out his French :wub2: identity?

l_b0db171f7283703946f02ad2426a52c9.jpg:

That is so TRUE! I was reading all the reports about the concert and looking at the pics and I kept thinking, but he is different when he pulls out his "French identity". :mf_lustslow: He looks really happy too, I think, and so basically delicious. I want to knit some French patterns.....hpe I can read the instructions? Freddie do you have any French wool? Maybe something to calm me down a bit? I am feeling a bit hyper. :mf_lustslow:

NO, working on the design for the Birthday CD cover. It's kinda hard, the benchmark for a good CD cover design has mysteriously risen recently :blink:

But I won't give up :biggrin2:, it will be fit to catch the knitting master's eye and hopefully evoke the deserved attention on the content :thumb_yello:

I have already announced the following on the other threads...

WARNING: This may happen to you (if it hasn't already).

The following is a picture of what I turn into after spending only 10 minutes at the computer on MFC......

knittychicken.jpg

I have already announced the following on the other threads...

WARNING: This may happen to you (if it hasn't already).

The following is a picture of what I turn into after spending only 10 minutes at the computer on MFC......

knittychicken.jpg

A knitted chicken indeed...that sums it all up.

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

Have you knitters whatched this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCu-G0QYOQ

It's the master doing what he does best. It gives the term chubby bunny a whole new meaning.:naughty:

(chicken)

Oh my god, I'm laughing tears. This whole animal thing is soo weird. You must really be absolutely insane and demented beyond cure to plan something like that and then even be a part of it :bleh:

I guess this is the master's five year old identity (I mean the costumes, not the chicken behaviour :naughty: )

NO, working on the design for the Birthday CD cover. It's kinda hard, the benchmark for a good CD cover design has mysteriously risen recently :blink:

But I won't give up :biggrin2:, it will be fit to catch the knitting master's eye and hopefully evoke the deserved attention on the content :thumb_yello:

Are you knitting a CD cover? :naughty:

I looooove the knitted chicken BTW! :mf_lustslow: