...thoughts...

Eir

Honestly, I don't care whether he really has pneumonia or if it's "just" exhaustion. I really hope the weekend gigs are cancelled/postponed to give him some kind of real chance to recuperate. He seriously, seriously needs a rest.

--Jack

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, I don't care whether he really has pneumonia or if it's "just" exhaustion. I really hope the weekend gigs are cancelled/postponed to give him some kind of real chance to recuperate. He seriously, seriously needs a rest.

--Jack

I agree completely that he needs to recuperate until he is completely well... it will only get worst if he pushes himself...

Everywhere i go in here seems to have the same topic on today.

Btw I love HEROES... does anyone follow Heroes in here???

*I'm kinda annoyed, I think it's far too early for soooo much irony, cynism and sarcasm and after all there is no need to overshoot. I feel a little in the wrong place here today :boxed: *

Send me a PM if you need it

x

No but i really wanna see it :crybaby:

You should ... it's really exciting.... i'm sure you know what it's about...

They are having a tour a round the world.. the cast i mean, but their not stopping here.. the closest they're coming to is Singapore and unfortunately their appearance is completely wrong timing for me.. so no way i can go...

You should ... it's really exciting.... i'm sure you know what it's about...

They are having a tour a round the world.. the cast i mean, but their not stopping here.. the closest they're coming to is Singapore and unfortunately their appearance is completely wrong timing for me.. so no way i can go...

What....what... do you know if they're coming to denmark?

I wanna se milo:mf_lustslow: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

t4: I have a deep admiration for gay people...I hadn't ever noticed: leonardo da vinci, Elton John, Oscar Wilde, Freddie....and someone else that I can't remember at the moment...I really think they have something more...more sensitive and artistic probably....

t5: I love MICHAEL SCHUMACHER with all myself...I'm reading his biography...he's an ispiration for me! so strong-willed and intelligent and caring about his family and his work, I love him...

uhm...

mith: Michael Schumacher

fav singer and future husband: Mica (short way for Michael) Penniman

bestfriend: Michele (it's the same name in italian)

Father: Michel-angelo

Destiny? :boxed:

My previous post got lost in the Bermuda's triangle of Mfc :thumbdown:

Btw I was saying that I read rude answers in different threads by different people........what's happening guys? Hot damage our brain? the kindness has been the thing I've been appreciating the most here on Mfc :boxed:

My previous post got lost in the Bermuda's triangle of Mfc :thumbdown:

Btw I was saying that I read rude answers in different threads by different people........what's happening guys? Hot damage our brain? the kindness has been the thing I've been appreciating the most here on Mfc :boxed:

oh i'm so sorry to hear that eir!! but maybe it's because of heat!! :naughty: or because everybody here wants to take some rest. some of us have exams in this period and we want them to be over soon..and some of us works and they're waiting holidays period...i think we're all a bit stressed and tired :mf_rosetinted:

*prepares a margarita and keeps on studying*

my tickets for frequency festival have arrived!!!!:punk:

:woot_jump::partytime2::yay: :yay: :groupwave:

*makes the ticket dance*

i have ordered them, but they haven't arrived yet. how long does that take usually?

would be my first Mika-gig...

oh i'm so sorry to hear that eir!! but maybe it's because of heat!! :naughty: or because everybody here wants to take some rest. some of us have exams in this period and we want them to be over soon..and some of us works and they're waiting holidays period...i think we're all a bit stressed and tired :mf_rosetinted:

*prepares a margarita and keeps on studying*

yeah i think so too..and if it's not the heat, work or stress it's the rain:thumbdown:

i have ordered them, but they haven't arrived yet. how long does that take usually?

would be my first Mika-gig...

so you're coming?? :yay: :yay: mine took about 2 weeks or a bit less, but i'm from italy.you're from austria some they will take less than 2 weeks, for sure.when did you order them?

wow!!! more mika fans at frequency!!!

yeah i think so too..and if it's not the heat, work or stress it's the rain:thumbdown:

Nngh, it's heat for me. Not that I've snapped at anyone (I haven't, right?) but it does leave me tired. I wish it was raining, we desperately need it. I'd be outside playing in it, oh yes.

I woke up this morning with soft jazz on my radio and is was blissfully cool and I just chilled for half an hour, watching the sunrise through my bedside window. Then I made the mistake of actually going outside and discovering it was awfully hot out there.

Now that I'm home- for the time being, anyway- I've got headaches and backaches and I'm just a big ball of grouch trying to unwind again rather unsuccessfully.

So... Yeah. I should probably get off the boards until I'm rested a bit. Right.

so you're coming?? :yay: :yay: mine took about 2 weeks or a bit less, but i'm from italy.you're from austria some they will take less than 2 weeks, for sure.when did you order them?

wow!!! more mika fans at frequency!!!

yah, I couldn't miss the chance to see Mika if he is coming to Austria once in a lifetime...

somehow i don't know what to think. maybe i get to stand in the very last row and don't see anything... - thoughts like that.

i ordered the tickets two days ago! *impatient person*

rain? is it raining there?? here there's the most beautiful weather possible for me...sunny but not hot day! :bleh: and the temperature is just perfect!

*sits outside with her margarita* :mf_rosetinted:

Nngh, it's heat for me. Not that I've snapped at anyone (I haven't, right?) but it does leave me tired. I wish it was raining, we desperately need it. I'd be outside playing in it, oh yes.

I woke up this morning with soft jazz on my radio and is was blissfully cool and I just chilled for half an hour, watching the sunrise through my bedside window. Then I made the mistake of actually going outside and discovering it was awfully hot out there.

Now that I'm home- for the time being, anyway- I've got headaches and backaches and I'm just a big ball of grouch trying to unwind again rather unsuccessfully.

So... Yeah. I should probably get off the boards until I'm rested a bit. Right.

yeah you should get some rest:thumb_yello:

I wanna see a beautiful sunrise again:wub2:

rain? is it raining there?? here there's the most beautiful weather possible for me...sunny but not hot day! :bleh: and the temperature is just perfect!

*sits outside with her margarita* :mf_rosetinted:

Well it's not as bad as yesterday:boxed:

Today the weather is just weird....

i should really go this time....i need to work...

thinks about italy it is gonna be fun:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

okay back to work

-How good is it to finally listen to some good and real music...I went to a beauty saloon with my mom today and the radio station was horrible-only dance, trance , house and some trashy slovenian one (that sort of music always makes my head hurt like hell:blink: ). I don't expect them to play Mika all the time:naughty: , but just some normal and familar sounds would be great...I love music that actually means something and where you can see, that whoever created it, has left a great deal of himself/herself in it.

-I'm so lazy and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's trip.

--Jack

I agree too! He just needs a break