...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^Thanks so much to all of you!4pwbhvp.gif Your words helped me and comforted me...and the poem is really beautiful and can easily bring tears in your eyes.

Deep down in my heart, I know that this is the only right thing to do, because it hurts me even more looking at him and seeing how he suffers. It'd be really selfish of me not to do it and to let him in pain.

I'm just so sad, because it's awfully hard to imagine that he won't be there any longer. I was 5 years old when we got him and ever since then he's been around, no matter what happened.

But I will go through that and I will feel better knowing that he went to Rainbow Bridge.:wink2:

Really, once again- thanks for your kind words!

I'm glad you liked the poem! It really helped me after losing my dog that I grew up with! There was also this saying on that website somewhere that after your pet passes away if you ever seen a rainbow it is them thinking about you, or smiling down at you. I can't exactly remember. I always used to think that whenever I would see a rainbow - infact it still comes to my mind everytime I see one.

[rant] So, my recent thoughts - I'm pretty mad. I just got locked out of my dorm. They haven't been locking up the doors because we have a confrence room in the building that's being used often this summer and we also have other guests staying here. It's 4:48 in the morning and I went to get my laundry and I didn't bring my keys because my wing hasn't been locked. Well, I got locked out because they FINALLY locked the door! So there I am walking outside around the building in my pjs and only socks on my feet carrying my huge laundry bag. Luckily I found a door that was unlocked. If worse came to worse I was going to try to climb through my suite window. Way to go school you FINALLY lock the door after this whole time. :thumbdown: On the other hand I'm glad it's now locked. I feel safer knowing that no strange people can get in. How much you want to bet it'll be unlocked though when I leave for work? [/rant]

ahhhhhhhhh! thought- Im am mad, at my dad (again)! hes so lazy and a jerk! he can never be happy ever! if i would have become president this would be his reaction- humm...finally 1 of my kids arn't stupid!- which is nice but not!ahhh.. i dont know!

thanks for letting me post my anger!:blowup:

thought:

i cant wait to bake cookies with the new chocolate chips that i bought!!! i cant wait to go the the orange county fair with FmBm!!!!! I cant wait to go to seattle @ the end of the summer and maybe go to Forks!!!!! yeeeee!!!

im gonna go see HP again tomorrow in IMAX!!!! I love all of you guys!!! haha

<3333

I CANNOT wait to see a MIKA CONCERT AGAIN!! i hope its soon!!!

:blink::naughty::roftl::boxed::mf_lustslow::punk:

*sings in a bad voice*

"ohhh! the forum is so quiet!!

ohhh! i want mika's rocketship!!

ohhh! the movie site on my other window wont work!!!

ohhh! i want to finish watching brokeback mountain!!"

sorry all but im bored

create your own melody to my little song!:bleh:

Thought: This icon reminds me that I haven't seen the new Transformers movie yet: :rm_robot:

Thought number 2: Walking around the Calgary Stampede (think state fair on steriods) in 4 inch heels is NOT a good idea.

that movie was amazing!!!

ive seen it twice already!

Hi my dearest friends!

I'm so sorry I'm ignoring mfc, but I must do it because my university was going too bad because of the time I'm spending here...btw here a present for you

I dunno if it has already been posted but I think you won't be annoyed by seeing it twice :wink2:

I'll be back on monday! HUGSSSS

post-2851-14298366703_thumb.jpg

post-2851-142983667031_thumb.jpg

my exams are oveeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:partytime2::groupwave: :groupwave: :woot_jump:

now i'm a happy girl!! :mf_rosetinted:

random thought: today i spent just 30 mins under the sun (i was studying) and i sunburnt my shoulders!! :sad: my skin sucks :thumbdown:

that movie was amazing!!!

ive seen it twice already!

ahhh!! i have to see that!!!!! i havent seen it yet ahha!! and everyone keeps saying.. "optomist prime!" and "megatron!" haha

I'll see it soon...

I cant wait till Mika's birthday!!!! I'm gonna have an awesome partaayy hopefully!!!! :punk: wooooo!! Its gonna be such an intense party that mika will feel the intenseness from countries away... haha