...thoughts...

Eir

Lol...about the last point...I sung a song to this friend of mine...the lyrics (in italian) says:

the good friend's rule is never wrong: if you are woman's friend you won't be able to do anything with her, you just won't have the braveness to ruin such a good relationship!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r3bLi6I6cbQ

LOL! :naughty:

ps. the video is awful and very old!!! :roftl:

Yes, it's a good rule.:naughty:

But some people don't get it.:bleh: This is why I always end up being a b****h and similar things.:thumbdown: Why is it so hard for some to understand that there has to be a chemistry for something more.:blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So right, but this is a topic that will surely never get old in here as long as the MFC is getting new members :biggrin2:

I must admit there were times when I doubted that it wouldn't matter to me at all if he was gay. But at this point I can say it really doesn't. Whatever he might find pleasure in, I still just want to wrap myself around his waist and hold him tight for at least a minute. I want it.

eisbaerbannerdj1.gif

I think we all want that.:biggrin2: I personaly would really like to shake his hand, look him into his beautiful eyes and thank him for his music. Because with a help of it, I was able to go through one of the most difficult things and periods of my life.

And about that gay issue. It's not just because of Mika, but it really annoys me how people look at all that. Like if being gay was something wrong.:thumbdown: And I hate it sooo much. I had fights about that issue long before I even knew Mika.

There is an interesting percentual of intelligent people on this forum...this means that not all can really understand Mika (going beyond physical appearance and infectious rithm), just an interesting elite...

...mumble mumble.....

I really like books...I often thinks books are better than the movies that are done after the book... just take the lord of the rings books...wow i tell you, i've read them so many times

I love bohemian rhapsody by queen...im listning to it right now on my ipod and dancing around like a mad woman :wub2::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

--> wonders why humphrey is not on this thread

--> tries not to have a full blown panic attack about whether or not her dog will eat her

--> fails miserably

--> chases dog out of room with hocky stick

--> sits back down on bed just to find door des not shut and dog is in room again

Oh that's my fav song by queen!

I lose myself when I listen to it! Freddie's voice brings me to a parallel world...

It's impressive :blink:

Thought n2: Made in heaven is a fantastic song: the basses at the very beginning make me thing to something bad...I'm a bit anguished....then his voice...angelic...........omg....:wub2:

Oh that's my fav song by queen!

I lose myself when I listen to it! Freddie's voice brings me to a parallel world...

It's impressive :blink:

Thought n2: Made in heaven is a fantastic song: the basses at the very beginning make me thing to something bad...I'm a bit anguished....then his voice...angelic...........omg....:wub2:

I haven't heard that one...im gonna do that now:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Yeah freddie has an amazing voice:wub2:

--> wonders why humphrey is not on this thread

--> tries not to have a full blown panic attack about whether or not her dog will eat her

--> fails miserably

--> chases dog out of room with hocky stick

--> sits back down on bed just to find door des not shut and dog is in room again

WELCOME BACK! :bleh:

I haven't heard that one...im gonna do that now:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Yeah freddie has an amazing voice:wub2:

listen to it and to its lyrics! It's wonderful...he knew he was dying when he wrote this :sad:

listen to it and to its lyrics! It's wonderful...he knew he was dying when he wrote this :sad:[/color]

Really?

it was really good and the voice...AMAZING

i only have some downloads from queen but what i've heard so far i think i should go out and by some of the cd's

my boyfriend just made up a word: wollmilchlegende eiersau

i hope none of you speaks german...

Ich kenn nur die 'eierlegende Wollmilchsau', ein nicht existentes ökonomisches Phänomen... LOL

I miss violet_sky, Liz, Haylie and Jamakkronik here...where are they finished? :blink:

Oh wow, I was actually missed. That makes me feel so special! I feel an awful lot like people want me to go away sometimes... Maybe that's because "Go away!" was often shouted at me when I was little.

I am by no means done. I don't think I'll ever be.

I was away for the last four days, as was noted, visiting my mother. Good times... But I was completely deprived of my music, so I had NO MIKA for four days. Or Queen. Or Def Leppard. Or Billy Joel. Or Aerosmith. Or... Well, you get the idea.

No, I was in Blues land for four days- not that that's bad, because I like blues too, but... In small doses, y'know? Not going to several different blues jams, listening to it to and from places. But that's okay. The trauma will recede, I'm sure.

I also was clearly detached from the Mika boards. It was a dark time of my life. We will not discuss it, instead only solidifying that I am happy to be back.

Now, let's see. My thoughts right now are, "You think this shadow of doubt is hangin' over my head- it's just an angel whose wings hide the sun, and it's myself I betray, I cannot wish this away, took my chance, now the damage is done."

Mainly because I'm singing that right now. Anyway, it's my own fault I had none of my music. See, a few months ago, I had just got home and was changing my then-dirty clothes with every intent of emptying my pockets... I was tired out and tense already when my cellphone went off (GOD OF THUNDER! And rock n' roll! The spell you're under will surely rob you of your virgin soul! - quite a ringtone) and it was important... So I grabbed a new pair of jeans, pull them on, and headed out. And forgot to empty my pockets of the other jeans.

So I got home, tossed the old pants in the laundry without thinking and turned on the washer. And when I went to put the clothes in the drier... I remembered. Horrorstruck, I grabbed the jeans, turned out the pockets-

And found out I had just washed my poor, unsuspecting i-Pod. My pretty, shiny, beloved red i-Pod. I was so mixed up with anger, frustration, and sadness that I didn't even yell or cry. I just stood there for two minutes straight, staring slack-jawed at my Christmas present disbelievingly.

I still haven't bought a new one, or told the person who gave it to me that I actually did that because I'm so ashamed of myself for it when they made such an effort to buy it for me.

Anyway, my last thought is more lyrics...

"Day and night, black and white

Take it all for granted

I'm the one who turns you on

When you don't know where you belong

And nothin' seems to matter

I'm the one who's holdin' on

It's alright to be wrong

All we need's a little time

But nothin' here can last that long

We show the world a brand new face

It's taken us all this time

All this time

All of this doubt...

We get to work it out

All of this doubt

We get to work it out."

thoughts of the moment:

--> oh god im going to fail my piano exam cos i cant sight read!

--> curses dyslexia ( which is mild enough only for me not to be able to read music!)

--> tries hard again not to have a full blown panic attack about musical ineptitude

--> fails again and cries

--> curses inabuility to not have full blown panic attacks

--> twitches

--> sucks ring finger to compensate ( a habit i *quit* when i was 7)

thoughts of the moment:

--> oh god im going to fail my piano exam cos i cant sight read!

--> curses dyslexia ( which is mild enough only for me not to be able to read music!)

--> tries hard again not to have a full blown panic attack about musical ineptitude

--> fails again and cries

--> curses inabuility to not have full blown panic attacks

--> twitches

--> sucks ring finger to compensate ( a habit i *quit* when i was 7)

How can you fail a piano exam...? I mean, unless they don't know you can't read music.

And we review all the stuff we should know tonight at the dojo for belt testing on Wednesday. They're going to fail me the day before my birthday, I just know it... I couldn't practice when I was visiting my mother... Nngh.

And my nervous habit is twirling my hair, rubbing my neck, or playing with my earlobe. I'm weird.

there's a sight reading part in the exam- and i just got a new teacher. tomaorrow ( 2 days before the exam) she will discover that i cant read music, and will be angry and dissappointed. i learn by ear, and she always plays what im learning to me, so i just play it back, witout needing to read the music - so im gonna fail.

2 days before your birthday? what exam was this?

My thoughts seems to be flowing in the form of lyrics lately. It probably gets a bit irritating, so after this I'll try to stop. And so I give you...

"Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books

Don't know much about the french I took

But I do know, that I love you

And I know that if you love me, too

What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geometry

Don't know much trigonometry

Don't know much about algebra

Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one makes two

And if this one could be with you

Now I don't claim to be an A student

But I'm tryin' to be

Cause maybe by bein' an A student, baby

I can win your love for me

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

But I do know that I love you

And I know that if you loved me, too

What a wonderful world this would be."

My thoughts seems to be flowing in the form of lyrics lately. It probably gets a bit irritating, so after this I'll try to stop. And so I give you...

"Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

But I do know, that I love you

And I know that if you love me, too

Don't know much about geometry

Don't know much trigonometry

Don't know much about algebra

Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one makes two

And if this one could be with you

Now I don't claim to be an A student

But I'm tryin' to be

Cause maybe by bein' an A student, baby

I can win your love for me

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

But I do know that I love you

And I know that if you loved me, too

What a wonderful world this would be."

Oh my God, this reminds me of the time when I had my first 'real' bf :blush-anim-cl:

I was about 15 and the world WAS wonderful. That song was an oldie already (so it's not me to be soo old, LOL) but at our school we had a teachers band and one of the songs they played at school parties was that one.

Woah, I almost feel the butterflies in my stomach again. He was cute and had such a lovely smile and SUCH lovely blond CURLZ. Ah, it was great.

I still remember the very moment when I fell in love with him. He was late and as the door of the classroom opened and the first thing I saw was his head with these curls (LOL) it knocked me off my feet.

Later on that day he showed me a card trick which was really simple and I didn't get it becaue I was looking him straight in the eyes all the time :wub2:

It was so funny when I found out that he had been holding a torch for ME for quite a while before and I didn't notice :roftl:

Ah, thank you so much, Liz for posting these lyrics, you made my night :blush-anim-cl: