• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I AM HUNGRY

that is what I'm thinking.

oh and also that the pics that carolollipop posted on the Mikagasmic pictures thread ARE JUST TOOOO YUMMY FOR WORDS. RUN AND GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!

Thats what I was thinking too :roftl:

AND THE PHOTOS...:shocked: OMG !!!!!!!!!!

I AM HUNGRY

that is what I'm thinking.

oh and also that the pics that carolollipop posted on the Mikagasmic pictures thread ARE JUST TOOOO YUMMY FOR WORDS. RUN AND GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!

im hungry for them pics...............

Right now I'm thinking of one big mistake I made 3 years ago.:hypo: I just wish that I was more reasonable at the time but instead I was confused, uncertain and completely weak. And beside that I let other people to affect on my life.

:giveup:

Yesterday was such a wonderful day :)

:wub2:

OH! It was your birthday and I missed it :shocked:

Happy Birthday Eir!

:flowers2:

*jumps towards her to give her a cuddly, really BIIIG HUG*

Good to read that you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!!!

*hugs again*

OH! It was your birthday and I missed it :shocked:

Happy Birthday Eir!

:flowers2:

*jumps towards her to give her a cuddly, really BIIIG HUG*

Good to read that you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!!!

*hugs again*

oh don't worry! :wink2:

And thank you! :biggrin2:

*hugs her too*

I'm really, really down. I've just got a rejection letter for a great job I really wanted. Not that I had expected to get it (I was quite surprised that they didn't reject me at once) but it would have been great if it had worked out. I'm really disappointed and about to cry. :blink:

*lots of demos...lots of nos...*

My birthday is in exactly one week... I had plans for it, but, I think they're about to fall through given everybody's different schedules. It's a bit sad, since I've never really been able to celebrate my birthday on my birthday for pretty much my whole life- I kind of hoped to this time around, because this year was very special for me and I wanted to end it memorably.

And they're doing belt tests at the dojo the day before it. Yesterday was a complete fluke day. The black belts kept dropping their tonfa, the brown belts forgot their tonfa sets, I just couldn't get the rhythms and stances right on mine... It was so frustrating, because my mind knew what it should be doing and at what speed, but my body just wouldn't physically cooperate in spite of my practicing. I'm so mad at myself.

So yeah, we review everything on Monday and test Wednesday... And I hope by then my muscles will be rested and healed. They're terribly sore from all the exertion lately since our regular instructor for jiu jitsu was at a tournament, he had someone else fill in for him and he was terribly sadistic (in the best possible way- that was a fun class) in all the stationary drills he had us do.

So uh. Those are my thoughts this morning. I'm done now.

I'm really, really down. I've just got a rejection letter for a great job I really wanted. Not that I had expected to get it (I was quite surprised that they didn't reject me at once) but it would have been great if it had worked out. I'm really disappointed and about to cry. :blink:

I'm really sorry you didn't get it, Violet. There's other jobs out there you might like, though, so keep your chin up! You'll find one!

I'm so excited because 19 days later I'll learn my exam results.. Hope I made enough points to study at the highschool that I want!! At the moment it seems like I have enough points. :cool: But lets see..

I'm really sorry you didn't get it, Violet. There's other jobs out there you might like, though, so keep your chin up! You'll find one!

Thanks a lot, Liz, I really hope so...:boxed:

I'm so excited because 19 days later I'll learn my exam results.. Hope I made enough points to study at the highschool that I want!! At the moment it seems like I have enough points. :cool: But lets see..

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :thumb_yello:

My birthday is in exactly one week... I had plans for it, but, I think they're about to fall through given everybody's different schedules. It's a bit sad, since I've never really been able to celebrate my birthday on my birthday for pretty much my whole life- I kind of hoped to this time around, because this year was very special for me and I wanted to end it memorably.

Oh I have always had the same problem...

I never had a party in the right day (except when I was a child, maybe)

This year I wanted to celebrate it on the 20th but many people didn't come

Even my best friend finally said me he couldn't just 1 hour before the meeting :thumbdown:

he really hurt me...

We were just 6 and one was a friend of a friend..... but finally I had a lot of fun, in spite of this! It was a wonderful night...

I really wish you that you'll have an happy birthday as I had :original:

(Maybe I'm unpolite, but....how old are you? :bleh: )

Oh it's so sad violet...

I know that things like this can make us very down....but look forward...I'm sure you'll have even better chances, I really hope so :original:

Afterall you deserve them kissa.gif

im sad:tears:

My dog is sick again for god knows how many times in these last 6 months...and i have been to the vet(doctor thingy)...but he keeps saying that there is nothing seriously wrong...maybe im just to worried i don't know...

im about to cry cause i don't like seeing her sick...i know it sounds stupid but i really don't know what i should do without her:tears:

im sad:tears:

My dog is sick again for god knows how many times in these last 6 months...and i have been to the vet(doctor thingy)...but he keeps saying that there is nothing seriously wrong...maybe im just to worried i don't know...

im about to cry cause i don't like seeing her sick...i know it sounds stupid but i really don't know what i should do without her:tears:

That sounds everything but stupid, Haylie, I can so understand you. I have had cats for all of my life and everytime one of them got lost or sick it was and still is like hell. You feel powerless and don't know what to do...

I hope it will get better soon, if your vet says it is nothing serious trust him for once but if it doesn't get better maybe go for a second opinion.

*Hugs*