...thoughts...

Eir

-->ghrins at realisation of why quoted girls house has a kitchen on the top floor

-->stares frightenedly at evil ( and now slightlystoned looking) dog, adn tries to put as mush of the bed between her and it

--> scroggin is a bag filled with fruit and nuts and raisins ( and chocolate and wine gums if yore lucky) that hikers make when going on longs walks ( i still had some leftover under my bed!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-->ghrins at realisation of why quoted girls house has a kitchen on the top floor

-->stares frightenedly at evil ( and now slightlystoned looking) dog, adn tries to put as mush of the bed between her and it

--> scroggin is a bag filled with fruit and nuts and raisins ( and chocolate and wine gums if yore lucky) that hikers make when going on longs walks ( i still had some leftover under my bed!)

- gets image in head that mental dog attacks girl in its sleep and literally laughs out loud

- is shushed by and gets evil look from younger brother (sitting on the comp next to me)

- am annoyed that five years younger brother asks me if I'm stupid and if I want to wake the whole house (it should be the other way around, right..?)

- drools at the thought of scroggin. wants scroggin-eating girl to send some this way asap!

- has a bad sweet-craving (mainly due to girls explanation of scroggin) and thinks of walking up the stairs to find something tasty

- wishes I never asked what scroggin is since things like that are one of my favourite snacks

- desides it's prob not worth the effort and stays at the comp (no scroggin-like things in this house anyway...)

--> turns pale at thought of evil dog ( whose naem is fiona) attacking me in my sleep

--> munches last of pitiful supply of scroggin, and wishes ahd more

-->thinks of telling quoted girl to make some scroggin

--> decides she wouldnt have the materials in the house

-->suggests breakfast cereal as snack, as is one of her favorites!

--> turns pale at thought of evil dog ( whose naem is fiona) attacking me in my sleep

--> munches last of pitiful supply of scroggin, and wishes ahd more

-->thinks of telling quoted girl to make some scroggin

--> decides she wouldnt have the materials in the house

-->suggests breakfast cereal as snack, as is one of her favorites!

- smiles of the fact that evil dog has such a sweet name

- Elvis's song "Devil in disguise" pops up in head

- wonders how I could spell "decides" with an s

- blames it on lack of sleep

- thanks girl with evil dog for cereal suggestion

- thinks of cereal. yum! though am not sure if we have any in the house and am too lazy to make the effort without knowing if it will pay off

- am annoyed that "Devil in disguise" refuses to leave head

- am glad that stupid fly seems to have given up

--> stars singing love today to help devil in desguise leave quoted girls head

--> glances edgily at evil dog eith sweet name who has just twitched in her sleep

--> stares wistfully at empty scroggin cup, and feels thirsty

--> contemplates going to get drink

--> decides is far too lazy to go down 3 floors to kitchen

--> serches under bed for forgotten waterbottle from last expedition

--> stars singing love today to help devil in desguise leave quoted girls head

--> glances edgily at evil dog eith sweet name who has just twitched in her sleep

--> stares wistfully at empty scroggin cup, and feels thirsty

--> contemplates going to get drink

--> decides is far too lazy to go down 3 floors to kitchen

--> serches under bed for forgotten waterbottle from last expedition

- starts singing in head "dom da da di da di dom..."

- smiles at evil dog with sweet name and wonders why thirsty girl lets it stay in the same room with her (afraid of what might happen if you wake her up? *giggles*)

- drops jaw and wonders why fellow lazy girl wondered why my two-floor house was wierd! 4 floors!?

- is a bit grossed out that fellow lazy girl has got a buffé of old food under her bed

- am glad that I don't have that. then the food would be seasoned with dust!

- thinks I should clean my room tomorrow

- decides not to since I know I wont do it anyway (so much to do, so little time..^^)

- am freaked out by the fact that it's actually getting light outside!

--> thinks what would happen if did wake evil dog with a sweet name up to kick her outta room

--> thinks about house with 4 floors - attic, bassement and other floors - and compares it to size of family ( 5 siblings, and granny and aunt and uncle who live with us) and think house is appropriately large, if a bit on the small side

--> once again feels irked that she ahs to share room with 2 sisters

--> thinks about explaining that there is no food in room ( except scroggin that is now gone), but has her d of e hiking stuff under bed with ration pasks still in it which is the source of food, but decides there is no point as she has writen it here

--> glances aroung room, and feels annoyed that when painting the mural, she was a bit rough, and now t is annoying her

--> wonders what time it is in swedenland if it's getting light, and worries about tomorrow ( today?!)

--> thinks what would happen if did wake evil dog with a sweet name up to kick her outta room

--> thinks about house with 4 floors - attic, bassement and other floors - and compares it to size of family ( 5 siblings, and granny and aunt and uncle who live with us) and think house is appropriately large, if a bit on the small side

--> once again feels irked that she ahs to share room with 2 sisters

--> thinks about explaining that there is no food in room ( except scroggin that is now gone), but has her d of e hiking stuff under bed with ration pasks still in it which is the source of food, but decides there is no point as she has writen it here

--> glances aroung room, and feels annoyed that when painting the mural, she was a bit rough, and now t is annoying her

--> wonders what time it is in swedenland if it's getting light, and worries about tomorrow ( today?!)

- thinks I would like to see girl with evil dog kick evil dog out of room

- laughs at the thought

- feels a bit sorry for girl in 4-floor house that she hasn't got a room of her own (have myself had my own room since I was about 5. Also have many siblings (3 or 4 depending on how you count) though now only 2 live at home.)

- thinks it is kind of cool that fellow lazy girl lives with granny and aunt and uncle aswell

- looks at the time: it is almost 04.00am in Swedenland!

- am veery freaked out that it actually is light outside now - very much Sunday morning!

- No Doubts song "Sunday morning" pops into head

- really needs to go to sleep now and waves good bye and says "nice chatting with you" to thirsty Kiwi and fellow lazy girl with evil dog with sweet name living in a 4floor house!

--> decids the only way to escape evil dog, is to go to sleep and dream of mika

-->gets scared as can hear movement downstairs, and is afraid is evil mother.

--> resolves to catch u with quoted girl again tomorow.

- thinks girl with evil dog has got a great plan and hopes that I also will dream of amazing half-God, also called Mika

- is afraid that own evil mother will wake up and thinks I better hurry before she does..

- hopes she will catch girl with evil dog tomorrow (or today!) and wishes her good night and sweet dreams (better sleep with one eye open though.. *whispers in creepy voice* Fiiooonaaa...! and fails miserably to scare anyone with that sweet name)

many thoughts to share with you lovely crowd:

-> i just got my fingernails stuck in the keypad of my pc :shocked:

-> georg danzer is dead and i am very sad about it :emot-sad:

-> on the german tv-show "popstars" a guy had to sing "grace kelly" and totally failed in lack of vocal range :biggrin2:

-> love love me :bleh:

you dont miss me? am i really THAT annoying?

Noo! I don't miss you because you have written recently...! And I loved your thoughts!

Sorry if I made you think that! :flowers2:

My curent thought- why do people even wonder about Mika's sexual orientation? Why is this so important to them and what difference does it make?

I mean-it's sooo annoying! Everytime I talk to someone who knows him a bit, this is the first thing they ask me! Grrrrrrrrrr....Give me a break, will you? I really don't care!:mf_rosetinted:

Other thoughts:

-when will I finally realize that I'm done with that exam :biggrin2:

-how to tell someone that you don't want more than a friendship? :blink:

My curent thought- why do people even wonder about Mika's sexual orientation? Why is this so important to them and what difference does it make?

I mean-it's sooo annoying! Everytime I talk to someone who knows him a bit, this is the first thing they ask me! Grrrrrrrrrr....Give me a break, will you? I really don't care!:mf_rosetinted:

Other thoughts:

-when will I finally realize that I'm done with that exam :biggrin2:

-how to tell someone that you don't want more than a friendship? :blink:

Lol...about the last point...I sung a song to this friend of mine...the lyrics (in italian) says:

the good friend's rule is never wrong: if you are woman's friend you won't be able to do anything with her, you just won't have the braveness to ruin such a good relationship!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r3bLi6I6cbQ

LOL! :naughty:

ps. the video is awful and very old!!! :roftl:

there are soooooooo many other sides to him that people could discover to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

i don't get it either.

there are soooooooo many other sides to him that people could discover to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

i don't get it either.

So right, but this is a topic that will surely never get old in here as long as the MFC is getting new members :biggrin2:

I must admit there were times when I doubted that it wouldn't matter to me at all if he was gay. But at this point I can say it really doesn't. Whatever he might find pleasure in, I still just want to wrap myself around his waist and hold him tight for at least a minute. I want it.

eisbaerbannerdj1.gif

I miss violet_sky, Liz, Haylie and Jamakkronik here...where are they finished? :blink:

:huglove: Im here now...

My thoughts are that saturday i bought a learn italen book (i love italy:blush-anim-cl: ) and i just got home about 30 min ago and i had my first look in that book and oh boy it looks a bit hard:blink: maybe im just tired...i really should go to bed:naughty: