...thoughts...

Eir

That sounds everything but stupid, Haylie, I can so understand you. I have had cats for all of my life and everytime one of them got lost or sick it was and still is like hell. You feel powerless and don't know what to do...

I hope it will get better soon, if your vet says it is nothing serious trust him for once but if it doesn't get better maybe go for a second opinion.

*Hugs*

Thanks violet... *hugs back*

I can understand how worried you must be about your cats...

the reason why im really worried is because she not young anymore...and that makes you think a bit extra about some things

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you reminded me of the pets that I had as a kid..!!

ducklings, turtles, bunnies, and even catterpillars that turned into butterflies!(well, naturally :naughty: )

but I couldnt take care of them well. They all lived very short (..not considering the catterpillars :biggrin2: ) so I just blame myself so much and dont feel like owning a pet anymore... even though I love animals.

Uh Uh! I was forgetting...this morning I saw for the first time Relax on Mtv...(I never watch tv except for Simpsons and Ugly Betty)...and I made a jump!

And then my eyes where like :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I was so proud of him!

Yay Eir!

Today I had to drive for a couple hours and I heard both Grace Kelly AND Love Today on the radio!!!!!! It made me SO happy!! :biggrin2:

I hardly ever hear Grace Kelly and I've never heard Love Today on the radio! I have requested Grace Kelly a few times and Relax but will start requesting Love Today too!! I hope others are catching on!

OMG, you guys! I heard "Grace Kelly" at the movies, at the beginning during the advertisments for new movies (I forgot the word :blush-anim-cl: , sorry!). I became so excited, whispered to my friend who was sitting next to me "This is Mika!" and I started singing under my breath "I could be brown/I could be blue" *and* I knew people turned to look at me, but I don't care/mind. :biggrin2: I am so proud of Mika! :wub2:

OMG, you guys! I heard "Grace Kelly" at the movies, at the beginning during the advertisments for new movies (I forgot the word :blush-anim-cl: , sorry!). I became so excited, whispered to my friend who was sitting next to me "This is Mika!" and I started singing under my breath "I could be brown/I could be blue" *and* I knew people turned to look at me, but I don't care/mind. :biggrin2: I am so proud of Mika! :wub2:

Well done, Mika!:thumb_yello:

Yesterday I was in the car with my mom (it doesn't happens often because I use my own car) and she put Mika's compilation I did for her...then I started singing and exlplaining her the meaning of all the songs and I told her a lot of funny things about Mika....she won't ever be a fan like us, but she knows everything about him the same!!! :naughty:

thoughts today:

-> i was invited to a wedding today and the bride looked so incredibly gorgeous...:jawdrop:

-> i wonder if Mika will ever come to Vienna. i should send him my adress... would be lovely to go out with him and have a beer or two...:naughty:

-> how can I convince Mika to choose me as his backgroundsinger??????:insane:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

thoughts of the day:

--> mika is unbelievably talented to be able to scat AND play the piano in stuck in the middle, it is so freaking hard!

--> i wonder if i should get philip the salmon a friend?

--> is my hair REALLY that grazy?

current thought:

-> man with ridiculous hair on tv.

-> does anyone know "eraserhead"?

-> i wrote a silly song called "goldfinger". it's about the yellow/golden finger you can probably get from smoking.

Yesterday I was in the car with my mom (it doesn't happens often because I use my own car) and she put Mika's compilation I did for her...then I started singing and exlplaining her the meaning of all the songs and I told her a lot of funny things about Mika....she won't ever be a fan like us, but she knows everything about him the same!!! :naughty:

A similar situation happened to me yesterday. My mam drove me to the school (I don't drive:bleh: ) and she let me listen to Mika because she knew how nervous I was and because she knows that Mika's music is the only thing that can truly calm me down.:wink2: But then a funny thing happened because she started to sing along-well not acutally sing 'cause she doesn't know the words so she more mumbled.:naughty: Today she told me how good she felt and when we went to city today, she asked me to put on Mika...not that she really had to ask me.:naughty::biggrin2:

Oh, she absolutely adores Love Today.:biggrin2:

current thoughts:

--> gold finger...not to self, ircazo writes randomly political songs ( could be useful)

--> my room is SOOO orange!!

-->getting philip the salmon a friend would mean i would have to share my head with yet another entity.

* i think my eye's infected:sneaky2:

* no more tickets for couleur cafe?? NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I want something sweet. gonna see if my self made chocolate ice popsicles are done yet...

- am really tired but don't want to go to bed yet

- want something sweet aswell but am too tired to walk up the stairs and get it

- am annoyed that I have to use another computer than the one I usually use because I don't have any music on this one and that youtube doesn't work on it either

:blink:

--> up the stairs? this gil has a wierd house

--> scroggin is a great substitute for sweet things

-->my dog looks so eveil when she's asleep

- am curious why my house is wierd

- am really annoyed by a fly who keeps insisting that my arm is a nice place to land on

- wonders what "scroggin" means

--> wondering why the girl preiously referred to thinks her house is not wierd with a kitchen upstairs!

--> am also annoyed by my evil-lookining sleepy dog who is creeping me out

- Gives explanation to why I live in a house with kitchen on the top floor:

I live in a so called "sutteränghus" (in Swedish). Don't know the word in English and am annoyed that the online dictionary doesn't know it either.

(Sutteränghus = a house that lies on a hill and therefor the main entrance is on the top floor. Also, on the bottom floor, the house wall facing the hill has no windows, since it is in fact "in" the hill.)

- Still wonders what "scroggin" means

- Half-heartedly tries to hit stupid fly again

- Smiles at the thought of quoted girl's dog

- Smiles of the fact that I am annoyed of so many things tonight

- Stops smiling due to annoyance of everything previously posted