2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not talking DAYS are we!! haha, man im sooo not down with technology!

but, turns out, i uploaded the wrong thing by accident anyway! so im still in the proccess! patience little ones!

I think it's usually about 15 mins 30 max until you can send us a link. and then a few hours before it comes up in the search.

Not too sure though, it seems to do something different each time I upload anything.

hahah on one site you can see me as a red blob at the front :roftl: :roftl:

i cant wait to see it on tv.....do you think if i paided you babs you could record it onto dvd for me?

pretty please :blush-anim-cl:

Yes of course I planned to record it anyway, and youtube it, but you can have a dvd copy.

I know, how fab!!!!! :thumb_yello: I had the BEST time!!!! It was brilliant seeing you lot and .....oooh, just the WHOLE thing!!!! Wicked!!!!:punk:

even though i was there - we still want a full reportage off you :roftl: :roftl:

I promise to do a report - will soon, gotta go and have a fag, get a drink :naughty: and do tea!!! For me, that is, bab's is in bed, had her tea with her dad earlier who's now out, so it's just me.:biggrin2:

I've been in such a rush!!! I did tea asa i came in and then i went to fat club!!! Knackered!!!:shocked:

Hello Everyone! Really great to meet you all last night! I just love it.........it seems like we al know each other when we have never met before!

Kath! Whoop whoop! You are so right it seems like we know each other for ever!

Hello Everyone! Really great to meet you all last night! I just love it.........it seems like we al know each other when we have never met before!

i know what you mean and its such a weird feeling getting on so well with people and just clicking so easily :wink2:

hi Bab! Brilliant to meet you..............I loved the bit just after the gig when you and I were holding on to each other..............for strength I think!

i know what you mean and its such a weird feeling getting on so well with people and just clicking so easily :wink2:

Yeah.............but I guess we do all know each other really and of course........we do have something rather major in coomon!

LADIES, AND GENTLEMAN, MIKA FANS EVERYWHERE, I GIVE YOU... MIKA!! (love today drum solo)

i cannot be help resonsible for anyone passing out at his sheer BEAUTY!!

ps, i had to make the quiality poo to get it on youtube, i will upload it properly on another site, so you can see it better!!

ENJOY!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IYJl6zlH054