2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

LADIES, AND GENTLEMAN, MIKA FANS EVERYWHERE, I GIVE YOU... MIKA!! (love today drum solo)

i cannot be help resonsible for anyone passing out at his sheer BEAUTY!!

ps, i had to make the quiality poo to get it on youtube, i will upload it properly on another site, so you can see it better!!

ENJOY!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IYJl6zlH054

Thank you! Absolutly brilliant!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADIES, AND GENTLEMAN, MIKA FANS EVERYWHERE, I GIVE YOU... MIKA!! (love today drum solo)

ps, i had to make the quiality poo to get it on youtube, i will upload it properly on another site, so you can see it better!!

ENJOY!

lovely girl....you are a star... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

ENJOY!

Brilliant video - thanks for that!!!! :wub2:

Hey guy's , this my first time posting on here, Im a bit shy so i never normally post on here ( and i thought i did register before but i dont think i did ) ! i was there last night at the very front , i was stood next too one of you i think you was a cat but i never really spoke to you only when i was stuck with somthing on my camera lol ( i was the one who got the drumstick of mika and gave him my lollipops at the end :blush-anim-cl: ) , anyway for people i did speak to before and at the end thanks you were all lovely :biggrin2: ! well i thought you may like to see some pictures so here you are ( i wont post any vids just incase im not aloud , but if its ok i will do )

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

ENJOY!

how awesome is that??:wub2:

i love it when he gets the crowd going with the chanting....:biggrin2:

Early, it started about 6.40 and was def over by 8. But no support act or anything, the place was tiny!

:tears: I could've gone then! It was about 6:15 when i heard about it and i only live round the corner! :crybaby:

Hey guy's , this my first time posting on here, Im a bit shy so i never normally post on here ( and i thought i did register before but i dont think i did ) ! i was there last night at the very front , i was stood next too one of you i think you was a cat but i never really spoke to you only when i was stuck with somthing on my camera lol ( i was the one who got the drumstick of mika and gave him my lollipops at the end :blush-anim-cl: ) , anyway for people i did speak to before and at the end thanks you were all lovely :biggrin2: ! well i thought you may like to see some pictures so here you are ( i wont post any vids just incase im not aloud , but if its ok i will do )

Of course you are allowed! Great pics! I know you, we spoke on the steps on the way out and you told me they were your lollies!

Don't be shy, we are harmless!

Of course you are allowed! Great pics! I know you, we spoke on the steps on the way out and you told me they were your lollies!

Don't be shy, we are harmless!

oooo hello :biggrin2: , thanks for helping me up :roftl: it was nice to meet you all :biggrin2:

*waves*

hello Missy

im not sure if i talked to you or not yesterday but i was a lady Bird with that green bear

and oh my gosh your pictures are really Brilliant aswell!!!!

and YuppyMunch's video is to die for :wub2:

i cant believe i was there :shocked:

OMG!:shocked:

did you get a kink in your neck taking that one!:biggrin2:

(future knitting material me thinks:naughty: )

awesome piccies missy!

and welcome to the forums!:wink2:

im not going to be rude on my first day :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

but you know.......:naughty:

*waves*

hello Missy

im not sure if i talked to you or not yesterday but i was a lady Bird with that green bear

and oh my gosh your pictures are really Brilliant aswell!!!!

and YuppyMunch's video is to die for :wub2:

i cant believe i was there :shocked:

*waves* hello :biggrin2: , i dont think we did speak no but i think i remember seeing you :blink: !

soo after the concert me, sara and akim had gifts for mika but we didnt know who to give them to until we spotted lollypop girl carried an E off stage and we asked her if she would give them to mika for us and she said yes ofcourse and how much he loves gifts from fans we then got our picture taken with lollypop girl and then E :naughty:

Then we went inside the bar which mika had gone into to grab a drink i noticed alot of people crowding around a door which had toilet above it but thought nothing of it ...later on we realised mika had been signing down there and by the time we realised he was rushed out the door and wisked away in a white van which was for sale :naughty:

i have the number plate if anyone is interested LOL

So we went back inside a little bit dissapointed and mingled around with Martin, Luke, Mikey and Cherisse for a bit we got loads of group photos with them and autographs until they went upstairs for their private party.

but we hung around downstairs for a while talking and a lovely security guard said he would let us upstairs in a bit...and he was true to his word and off we went...me, YuppyMunch, Babspanky, JemmaLee, Kath + abby, Sara, Akim + her friend

This has to have been the highlight of the day we were up there talking to everyone for hours!!

Martin, Luke, Mikey and cherisse they were all super nice and friendly

Sara even offered to buy Martin a drink but he refused he said he was being sensible and not drinking much :naughty:

oh gosh sooo much was said we were all really having a good laugh and joke together just really casual luke even took a picture of us all talking to Martin and he said he was going to send it to Martins wife :naughty:

Too much happened i cant tell everything but it was AWESOME!!!

*yuppymunch is not shy* :naughty:

Bexxy you spoke with martin! how lucky!

Girls you've had such an AMAZING night!! the gig so intimate and special, and the amazing chat with the band..wow, i'm so happy for you!!

great, great night!