2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

So what did you talk about with the band??

Just give us a few 'topic areas' :naughty:

We talked about the glastonbury vids, house prices, the price of fame, how we all met, the forum, the appleman, so many things , it was really nice!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really didnt keep track of the time while we were upstairs it really was like a dream but dont forget the time we spent with them downstairs aswell :biggrin2: it must come to well over two hours right :naughty:

HAHA! so i managed to get the barman to be my slave for the night!!been txting him! and that bouncer.. i kinda thought he was creepy! but he let us go up so he was a GOOD OL' BOY!!

Less of the OL, you young whippersnapper. :naughty:

i really didnt keep track of the time while we were upstairs it really was like a dream but dont forget the time we spent with them downstairs aswell :biggrin2: it must come to well over two hours right :naughty:

Well we went upstairs about 9 and they left about 22.45.

it took me a while to find my way out of Manchester this morning and then i got stuck in rush hour traffic which added to my stresssbut i made it back eventually :biggrin2:

I KNOW JENNIE! we really were, it was obviously the mika love!!

it was really windy, cold wind, and i was freezing! but it was supposed to rain, which wouldve been horrible, but im SURE we all wouldve still had a BLAST!!

i still cant believe the whole night happened! haha

hahaha i knowww the weather was Gorgeous i bet it will look good on Camera at the moment i am looking and finding random videos that have been posted on youtube of this concert already picking myself out of the crowd i just cant stop laughing :roftl:

your right though the wind was FREEZING!!!

hahaha i knowww the weather was Gorgeous i bet it will look good on Camera at the moment i am looking and finding random videos that have been posted on youtube of this concert already picking myself out of the crowd i just cant stop laughing :roftl:

your right though the wind was FREEZING!!!

I can see my bunny ears and believe me, that is as much as I want to see, :sneaky2:

hahah on one site you can see me as a red blob at the front :roftl: :roftl:

i cant wait to see it on tv.....do you think if i paided you babs you could record it onto dvd for me?

pretty please :blush-anim-cl:

ok, so i made my video files smaller, uploaded on youtube, but it wont play? it says video unavaliable?!! am i being really dumb?!! i really wanna show you guys!

You have to wait a while for it to process

ok, so i made my video files smaller, uploaded on youtube, but it wont play? it says video unavaliable?!! am i being really dumb?!! i really wanna show you guys!

The videos are processing :D In your 'My Videos' section, when "Live!" is written next to the video URL, that's when they'll be available to watch! :original:

:bleh:

Thanx for reports and pics!

Looks you've had a great time and a great laugh with the band! ...yeah...and sunny weather!

so happy for you all!

.....and...sorry for being so slow, but Who Is Chris?