2012 - Vigevano Italy - July 24 - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

guylainem123

then he turned to Miquette, he read the dedication loudly and he asked her to translate it for us...I was so excited for her that I didnt say anything at the moment then I realized that I could ask for a autograph with a dedication with my name cause I never had one, i didnt have a thing to sign so I started to did in my bag to try to find something till I found a Harrods agenda I bought during my last trip to London this Year. I gave it to Mika that started to laugh saying that everything is too expensive in that store, I said that he could afford to spend many money and at this point it was spontaneous to tell him "are you stingy? :shocked:", he laughed cause he understood the meaning and he replied "yes" :teehee:.

The time was almost over and there was photo time with my daughters. He hug them, i showed him the pic, he seemed satisfied then he said one more and he came close to Elisabetta, hugging her even more and he leaned his face on her head (when we went outside Elisabetta told me that she embraced him even more). I was so busy to take a good pic that I didnt notice Yasmine was behind me taking the same pic with her iPhone. I preferred to not ask for a pic cause I did one in 2008 and is enough for me, this night was for my girls and expecially for Elisabetta who waited for years to make a pic with Mika. When I saw my daughters happy I was happy too also I've received Birthday wishes from Mika...what else can I ask for?

The moment to leave was arrived, he greeted my daughters, Miquette and then he hug me and he said to me "ciao mama" and this time I gently pushed my lips on his skin...what else to ask?

Thanks Mika e Ms Penniman, you have an unique kindness and sensivity that is special like you.:wub2:

Clara... Thanks for sharing your experience!

aww clara, thank you for the lovely report, i really enjoyed reading it! it shows again how lovely mika and his family are, and that they really care about his fans. :mikalove:

Thanks for your report,Clara! :wub2: Great pics ans great memories,I'm really happy for you and your daughters! :thumb_yello:

thanks girls :wub2:

then he turned to Miquette, he read the dedication loudly and he asked her to translate it for us...I was so excited for her that I didnt say anything at the moment then I realized that I could ask for a autograph with a dedication with my name cause I never had one, i didnt have a thing to sign so I started to did in my bag to try to find something till I found a Harrods agenda I bought during my last trip to London this Year. I gave it to Mika that started to laugh saying that everything is too expensive in that store, I said that he could afford to spend many money and at this point it was spontaneous to tell him "are you stingy? :shocked:", he laughed cause he understood the meaning and he replied "yes" :teehee:.

The time was almost over and there was photo time with my daughters. He hug them, i showed him the pic, he seemed satisfied then he said one more and he came close to Elisabetta, hugging her even more and he leaned his face on her head (when we went outside Elisabetta told me that she embraced him even more). I was so busy to take a good pic that I didnt notice Yasmine was behind me taking the same pic with her iPhone. I preferred to not ask for a pic cause I did one in 2008 and is enough for me, this night was for my girls and expecially for Elisabetta who waited for years to make a pic with Mika. When I saw my daughters happy I was happy too also I've received Birthday wishes from Mika...what else can I ask for?

The moment to leave was arrived, he greeted my daughters, Miquette and then he hug me and he said to me "ciao mama" and this time I gently pushed my lips on his skin...what else to ask?

Thanks Mika e Ms Penniman, you have an unique kindness and sensivity that is special like you.:wub2:

That's the cutest story ever:wub2:

I'm writing a column about the listening session and gig in Vigevano for a mag so, as soon as it will be published, i'll put it here :wink2:

Can't wait to read it! :thumb_yello:

Clara, what a lovely story! :wub2:

Yeah, we discussed a lot about those moments in our italian thread.

It’s so weird when you try to explain to someone who doesn’t know our Boss how a pop-star can be so kind to people, even with some of us who can’t help but assaulting him after two hours of concert.:mikacool:

We discussed a lot about the way he always reserves a gentle smile, a smart look, an autograph on a T-shirt, a simple “hey, how are you?”.

I laughed a lot with Miquette for this, during the couple of hours we spent together in Milan in a coffee bar in Piazza Duomo…

She said before the concert that she would never wait Mika with us, because she told us she’d like to leave the venue with the show in her eyes. “I love the artist, I don’t know if I need to know the man”, something like that.

I hoped that she would change her mind, and after talking with her a lot, I know her quite enough to be sure that she would never enter that room, or wait for him in the street, if she hadn’t been invited by Mrs Penniman, and I’m so happy she is never wrong when choosing the people to let into Mika’s place :thumb_yello:.

Yeah, because – for the record - when Ms Penniman invited all of them, Miquette simply asked: “Me, too?”, and Mika’s mom said a bold “yes”, right Maurizia?

Anyway, a very intense report for a very special moment.

Perfect lines, it was just if I was there too, she let us imagine Mika’s head leaning towards Elisabetta, when we saw the pictures it was all as if I had already seen all that!

Miquette described so well the sensation to be invited where the trees he planted grow, and I’m happy she was part of this precious moment, sort of “Christmas time” for MFC.

And the fact that it was an unexpected moment makes those memories more precious, just like my tripping over a tall-tall-not so-curly-pop-star, at half past five, a couple of streets before piazza Ducale in Vigevano :fisch:.

Yeah, we discussed a lot about those moments in our italian thread.

It’s so weird when you try to explain to someone who doesn’t know our Boss how a pop-star can be so kind to people, even with some of us who can’t help but assaulting him after two hours of concert.:mikacool:

We discussed a lot about the way he always reserves a gentle smile, a smart look, an autograph on a T-shirt, a simple “hey, how are you?”.

I laughed a lot with Miquette for this, during the couple of hours we spent together in Milan in a coffee bar in Piazza Duomo…

She said before the concert that she would never wait Mika with us, because she told us she’d like to leave the venue with the show in her eyes. “I love the artist, I don’t know if I need to know the man”, something like that.

I hoped that she would change her mind, and after talking with her a lot, I know her quite enough to be sure that she would never enter that room, or wait for him in the street, if she hadn’t been invited by Mrs Penniman, and I’m so happy she is never wrong when choosing the people to let into Mika’s place :thumb_yello:.

Yeah, because – for the record - when Ms Penniman invited all of them, Miquette simply asked: “Me, too?”, and Mika’s mom said a bold “yes”, right Maurizia?

Anyway, a very intense report for a very special moment.

Perfect lines, it was just if I was there too, she let us imagine Mika’s head leaning towards Elisabetta, when we saw the pictures it was all as if I had already seen all that!

Miquette described so well the sensation to be invited where the trees he planted grow, and I’m happy she was part of this precious moment, sort of “Christmas time” for MFC.

And the fact that it was an unexpected moment makes those memories more precious, just like my tripping over a tall-tall-not so-curly-pop-star, at half past five, a couple of streets before piazza Ducale in Vigevano :fisch:.

ti rispondo in italiano perchè non parlo inglese....si so che Miquette diceva che non avrebbe voluto aspettarlo dopo il cocnerto, ma quello che ci è capitato è stata una cosa così bella e inaspettata che anche lei ha ceduto :teehee: si la mamma di Mika ha detto a tutte e quattro di andare, per un attimo sono stata così sorpresa che le ho chiesto se aveva invitato anche me :teehee: chissà forse Mrs Penniman ha pensato che anche lei fosse una nostra parente, magari una zia dal momento che eravamo sedute tutte e 4 vicine :naughty:

da quello che ho sentito in giro diverse di voi hanno avuto un incontro casuale con una pop star molto alta quel pomeriggio :fisch:

ti rispondo in italiano perchè non parlo inglese....si so che Miquette diceva che non avrebbe voluto aspettarlo dopo il cocnerto, ma quello che ci è capitato è stata una cosa così bella e inaspettata che anche lei ha ceduto :teehee: si la mamma di Mika ha detto a tutte e quattro di andare, per un attimo sono stata così sorpresa che le ho chiesto se aveva invitato anche me :teehee: chissà forse Mrs Penniman ha pensato che anche lei fosse una nostra parente, magari una zia dal momento che eravamo sedute tutte e 4 vicine :naughty:

da quello che ho sentito in giro diverse di voi hanno avuto un incontro casuale con una pop star molto alta quel pomeriggio :fisch:

A not so curly pop-star? Very very tall? With a whispering voice and a bright smile? Pointing at my Lego necklace and telling me "I love your necklace"?:aah:

I published my column traslated in English about the listening session on my blog... sorry but no report of the gig because my editor thought that was more important it. Here's the link:

http://chocolateandchilipepper.blogspot.it/2012/08/life-in-musical-note-english-version.html

Hope you'll like it!!

:thumb_yello: I love it! :wub2:

I published my column traslated in English about the listening session on my blog... sorry but no report of the gig because my editor thought that was more important it. Here's the link:

http://chocolateandchilipepper.blogspot.it/2012/08/life-in-musical-note-english-version.html

Hope you'll like it!!

Just read!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

and finally this my late report :original:thank so much to Sarina for translation :huglove:

Me and my daughters arrived at te venue quite late cause we had seated places. After we greeted the people we know that we didnt see in 2 years, we got close to our seats where there was another MFCers called Miquette, which I didnt know in person until that day.

The gig began, the band started to play and then MIKA finally showed!!!! Big Girl first, then Relax and I was all occupied to take pictures and made videos when my daughter Eleonora told me that Mika's mother was arrived. She passed by and she went inside the sound controller tower, I went there to say hi to her, we shook hands and I asked her about Paloma, then she turned and she said hi to my daughters, I sat again and I enjoyed the show till the end even if sometimes I watched Ms. Penniman that still very close to us inside the sound controller tower all the time, dancing and singing in a happy mood.

Immediately after Mika had finished to sing the last song, his mother came near us, she said hi again and shook again our hands asking how we felt and then she said something I didnt understand till when she said the magic words "pass" and "backstage" (that I immediately understood) and then I began to feel nervous. I said to my daughters "She'll bring us to Mika". We were all excited and confused! Eleonora took Elisabetta's hand to help her to go down the stairs and Ms. Penniman took her other hand to help her too. Miquette asked if she could join too and she replied yes. Excited as I was I think I said to Ms Penniman "I love you" and Elisabetta thinks she said something similar too. Then Ms Penniman started to walk fast in the middle of the crowd while she assured we were able to follow her till we arrived in front of some barries where there were some security guys. She told them to let us in and we were in the backstage...she told us to wait and to sit down to rest and then she went away. A kind girl offered us some water and we got more excited every second.

Elisabetta was shacking while her sister Eleonora couldn't stay still, her hands were shacking too and she wanted to smoke (fortunately wasn't allowed). After a little bit we saw Ms Penniman came back with her hands full of beverage like cola, sprite, orange and she asked us which one we preferred. She was so kind that we felt like home and not in a backstage of an international pop star...we continued to chat to try to calm down a bit.

Then he arrived, MIKA! He arrived with wet hair perfectly combed, a white shirt and a pair of jeans, he came toward me and I showed my hand to shake his hand asking him in italian "how are you?" instead he surprised me cause he hug me embracing me with his long arms (and is not easy cause of my weight) and he hug me hard leaning his face on mine, a long hug, the one you make to a friend you dont see since long time. Then he went near my daughters, he hug them and kissed them on the cheeks, really like an old friend you missed..he said we were changed since the last time, that the girl grew up expecially Elisabetta and, if I understand right, he noticed her hair was different...I told him I was wearing glasses and then I dont remember why we started to talk about my birthday (few days ahead) and that I would be 55 yo. From my facial expression he understood I wasn't very happy, he laughed and he asked me if it was "good" or "bad" and I told him disconsolate "bad" and instead he told me that it was "good" cause I was in a good shape and it was a good thing..I told him that he had some credits for that cause he made me feel younger and I told him that the only one who wasn't happy was my husband cause he usually spends so much to pay our trips to the gigs...the atmosphere was really serene and almost friendly but while he was speaking with us his glance was toward Elisabetta that still sat on her chair very excited...

Eleonora finally remembered to show him her tattoes, the one she has in the back of her neck which is a lollipop girl (she waited 4 years to show it to Mika but she always forgot) and the new one on her foot which has flowers and the "we are golden" phrase (one tattoo for each album). Mika watched them then my daughter asked him to give her an idea for a new draw about the next album. He said no, he couldnt, he said the last album is really "cerebral", complicated (and in the mid time he was waving hands around his head) and that he needed to listen to it very much, to absorbe it before take decisions then he turned to Miquette to ask her to translate (the funny thing is that I spoke in italian and he spoke in english but he understands italian better than I've imagined). Finally his interest was all about Elisabetta and he asked me if she was completely blind or if she was able to see something...I replied that she can see only shadows, then he asked me if she was born like that or she became blind..I replied she was born completely normal but when she was 10 we discovered se had a degenerative genetic illness we didnt know to have and is called "Retinitis pigmentosa" I said that unfortunately there's no cure for it. He seemed very interested and he add few comments like he knew about this thing. He asked if she had any memory about what she saw during her childhood, I replied that yes, she remembers everything and she is a strong girl, she goes to the university, she's studing psychology and she's doing right...I dont know if I understood it well but he said that today those people are able to do normal things like us and then he said to Elisabetta that he was sure she was strong and she had to be even more, that was clear she was ok, that she was more beautiful...Miquette who was seated next to her was holding her hand cause she was shacking for this big emotion.

Then was autographs' time..my daughters had 2 copies of Elle Me Dit single, to Eleonora he wrote a message regarding her tattoes (I dont remember what he wrote), to Elisabetta instead he wrote a dedication with a normal pen, he pushed very hard to make her able to read the words touching the lines with her fingers (he did the same in Codroipo on 2010) and he wrote

“ Elisabetha you seem so well. Its a pleasure to see you again. Be brave, always. Love and respect Mika X”

Loved reading your report Maurizia, it was so sweet:wub2: Feel so happy for you and your daughters, especially for Elisabetta! Needless to say of course Mika is such a kind person!!

Some years ago (you know before 2007) I used to agree with what Miquette said about wanting to know only about the artist but when it comes to Mika it's always really heartwarming to know about the person behind the music too.

Hope you'll like it!!

You wrote a very cool article, thanks for sharing Lucrezia:thumb_yello:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2012 - Vigevano Italy - July 24 - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS