Mika's famous friends

frog.teerez

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Lily, he just didn't want to get what he thought was a crappier slot so he told them to f off, but he didn't even know that it was Lily's, so his reaction had nothing to do with her :wink2:.

Ah Lily, she's fabulous... her voice doesn't really match some of the melodies she makes though :\

I know he's friends with Lady Gaga; who I think is really original and actually can sing when you hear her acoutstic versions.

Walter?

Yes, Mr Van Blinkyblonky!

I just can't get my head around his name, for some reason!:aah:

I can usually pronounce foreign names pretty well, but poor Walter, his name just keeps going round and round in my head, and not settling!

Yes, Mr Van Blinkyblonky!

I just can't get my head around his name, for some reason!:aah:

I can usually pronounce foreign names pretty well, but poor Walter, his name just keeps going round and round in my head, and not settling!

Rosie...

It's easy...:mf_rosetinted:

Breinderankderenkderinkderonkderuk!:roftl:

• 6 years later...

Twitter

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ThePerezHilton/photos/a.428041364018074.1073741828.424686427686901/648369805318561/?type=3&theater

I still have this hoodie! And I still love this singer!! With MIKA in January of 2007. #TBT PerezHilton.com/Mika #ThrowbackThursday

post-18723-0-61238800-1472135107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2008/11/18 at 5:28 AM, keti said:

Brian May

https://www.brianmay.com/brian/briannews/briannewsoct07a.html

**Thu 11 Oct 07**
MIKA AND BRIAN'S DOUBLE DATE

The Sun newspaper today carried this story in its Bizarre section. Next years Brits Awards take place in February...

mika&bm_dbledateTheSun111007p20_190.jpgTHE SUN - BIZARRE p20
11 Oct 07

Link to cutting

THE Brits is the music awards bash of the year — and the night’s duets are always among the highlights.

Now I can reveal that next year’s event will see MIKA perform with either former QUEEN guitarist BRIAN MAY or RUFUS WAINWRIGHT.

Whoever he sings with, it promises to be explosive.

Duet ... Queen legend Brian May

Flamboyant Grace Kelly singer Mika is continually arguing he’s nothing like Brian’s ex-bandmate, the late FREDDIE MERCURY.

But Mika will not escape the comparisons if he and Brian, right, double up for the Brits at London’s Earls Court next February. A source said: “Mika is already guaranteed for the event but he’s still in talks about who to duet with.

“He knows how to put on a great show on his own — but with either Brian or Rufus on stage next to him he would blow the roof off.”

I can feel a rendition of Queen anthem We Will Rock You coming on.

And that would surely rival the Brits’ all-time great duets, like when JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and KYLIE belted out BLONDIE hit Rapture in 2003 — and Justin famously grabbed Kylie’s bot.

I told you last month that Kylie is lined up for the 2008 Brits. So it seems the bash, to be shown live on ITV1, will be full of huge personalities. And that’s before any beehives have confirmed.

© brianmay.com

59d4261beb96a_mikabm_dbledateTheSun111007p20_72.thumb.jpg.a2ead72bbacf15dbcd1b425568eee07f.jpg

494850020.thumb.jpg.bdfae3ab1c4e79fe682b5b22ef4348ae.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.co.jp/イベント/storm-troopers-in-stilettos-private-view-109419303#mika-and-brian-may-attend-the-private-view-of-queen-stormtroopers-in-picture-id109422844

mika-and-brian-may-attend-the-private-view-of-queen-stormtroopers-in-picture-id109422844.thumb.jpg.23c9553e88fcb4d14d5c1bdd6807d2ea.jpg

mika&bm_.jpg

I don´t think he is friend with everyone he met a few times and pics exist...... like Brian May or  Sophie Allen Baxtor and co. Being friends means much more and I think People like Louboutin, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry and Dita are friends of him but not every famous Person he met

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t think he is friend with everyone he met a few times and pics exist...... like Brian May or  Sophie Allen Baxtor and co. Being friends means much more and I think People like Louboutin, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry and Dita are friends of him but not every famous Person he met

If Im not wrong he's also Kylie's  and Adele's neighbour, at least this is what Kylie's said it once at the Voice.