Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

Aww Carcassonne, so beautiful ville. Wanted to go there for a M's gig in 2010 but it was late, was sold out very quickly, then I bought tickets for Baayonne. Unforgettable night  :wub:  Later when to Carcassonne as a tourist. Amazing place.  :wub:

Aww Carcassonne, so beautiful ville. Wanted to go there for a M's gig in 2010 but it was late, was sold out very quickly, then I bought tickets for Baayonne. Unforgettable night  :wub:  Later when to Carcassonne as a tourist. Amazing place.  :wub:

Now you have a new chance  :wink2:

Now you have a new chance  

Ufff I think it's not the same venue, anyway as I've already visited that place I'll wait for a date in Spain, although I think this year he won't come  :(

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Indre-et-Loire - Avoine, Chinon - Festival

Mika en vedette d'Avoine Zone Groove 2016

Le festival Avoine Zone Groove a dévoilé une de ses principales têtes d'affiche, ce mercredi. A savoir, le chanteur Mika.

On l'attendait avec impatience. La programmation du festival Avoine Zone Groove - La Nouvelle République 2016 se dévoile enfin. Petit à petit ! Pour fêter son déménagement dû à des travaux au Parc du Centre, AZG, met les petits plats dans les grands et servira un cocktail musical ambitieux et groovy à souhait…

Premier nom (et pas des moindres) : Mika ! Le chanteur anglo-libanais, jury de The Voice, est en tournée et passera sur la grande scène d’AZG le dimanche 3 juillet ! Samedi 2 juillet, en première partie de soirée, Emji, gagnante de la nouvelle star 2015, sera là avec un répertoire pop très acidulé, l’artiste en deuxième partie se fait attendre. Son nom sera divulgué dans quelques jours...

Quant à la soirée d'ouverture du vendredi 1er juillet, elle accueillera Greg Zlap, harmoniciste de Johnny Hallyday pour un concert très « blues  » vendredi soir, précédé du duo Farlight en première partie. Et ce n’est pas fini bien sûr… Car, comme de coutume, de nombreux concerts gratuits auront lieu sur le site AZG durant ces trois jours. Nous en reparlerons...

I would like to take the first half of your statement and abbreviate it to ' I'm wondering if he considers the UK' full stop. :teehee:

But yes indeed..... Or The Royal Albert Hall.

As you say..... We can dream!

AMEN TO ALL Y'ALL!!!

Mika in the Royal Albert I'm not even joking would be the highlight of my life <3!!! It just kills me though, WHY only 1 show per year (that I can't go to because of stupid exams *cries and dies*), just WHY X(!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3

Does anyone think he will ever do a COMPLETE World Tour? (It's thing with Australia and New Zealand that singers who do World Tours don't come here.... Ricky Martin did come though (he was my childhood :lol:) and I got to see his concert :D it was amazing btw)

Does anyone think he will ever do a COMPLETE World Tour? (It's thing with Australia and New Zealand that singers who do World Tours don't come here.... Ricky Martin did come though (he was my childhood :lol:) and I got to see his concert :D it was amazing btw)

Why don't we ask him ? Like by sending him a tons of tweet asking him to go to Australia and NZ  :D

Maybe It could work,we have a tiny chance but there is hope ! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't we ask him ? Like by sending him a tons of tweet asking him to go to Australia and NZ  :D

Maybe It could work,we have a tiny chance but there is hope ! :yes:

I asked his management but they said that it's really expensive to bring him here, and that it's a maybe. 

Trieste's mayor tweeted that Mika will go to Trieste in July... I doubt it's about ITS contest because it's on July 16, when Mika is in Nimes, so maybe it's a new gig date.. let's wait for more news

Looks like you are right : http://www.ilfriuli.it/articolo/Spettacoli/Colpo_grosso_per_Trieste-points-_a_luglio_arriva_Mika/7/151402

• Like 1

Is it symphonic concert? Italy again?  :(

No,it's not a symphonic concert,just a free event (lottery-related),probably he'll perform a few songs in the end,after the press conference. There's 1200 places available with reservation : 

Info per @mikasounds a Bari il 7 marzo al nr lottomatica 800905105. Circa 1200 posti prenotabili. Prenotazioni aperte in data da definire.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

I asked his management but they said that it's really expensive to bring him here, and that it's a maybe. 

GUYS

YESTERDAY I ASKED MIKA "CAN YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA" and he said he want to but the issue is "promoters"

I talked to concert promoters and asked for them to support him, and I'm going to chat to radio stations to aks for radio play of his songs, and I hope you guys can help me!   :thumb_yello:   :naughty:

• Like 1

GUYS

YESTERDAY I ASKED MIKA "CAN YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA" and he said he want to but the issue is "promoters"

I talked to concert promoters and asked for them to support him, and I'm going to chat to radio stations to aks for radio play of his songs, and I hope you guys can help me!   :thumb_yello:   :naughty:

For australia, the thing is promoters, so we need to talk to aussie rpomoters and radio stations to support him and play his music. There's no other way. 

Let's do this ! :clap:  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Let's do this ! :clap:  :thumb_yello:

YESSS   :thumb_yello:   :hug:

Guess what happened? I got a reply from Livenations tours which is the most famous one here, and they replied to me saying "Thank you for getting in touch.

I'll pass your suggestion on to our promoters."

IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!   ;)   :)
  • Like 2

Guess what happened? I got a reply from Livenations tours which is the most famous one here, and they replied to me saying "Thank you for getting in touch.

That's a good start. Good luck!!  :wink2:

• Like 1

Yeah! That sounds like great news!!!

I hope they will make it happen! *finger crossed* :crossed:

I totally support you in this! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: This's really great - and a nice start! - Congrats!  :)   I get  regularly mails from LiveNations, about artists expected here, the last one this week, about Bruce Springsteen, coming in June-16.  And I've also asked them about the possibility for MIKA :wub: - but they never answered  my request... :(   :dunno:

Love, love

me