mellody

• 2 weeks later...

Baalbeck International Festival 2016

http://baalbeck.org.lb/programs/mika-3/#788

DATE

Aug 04,2016

VENUE

Steps of Bacchus Temple

An International musical sensation, Mika is coming back to Baalbeck with a new joyful and colorful performance. Mika has sold over 10 million records and has Gold and Platinum awards in 32 countries worldwide. His debut album, “Life in Cartoon Motion”, went straight to #1 in UK and 11 other countries, his 2nd album “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” went up to the top 10 in 11 countries and his 3rd, “The Origin of Love”, released in 2012, saw fascinating collaborations with celebrated artists such as Pharrell Williams, Nick Littlemore and Ariana Grande. He is currently working on his 4th album “No place in Heaven”.

Mika has spent the past couple of years conquering the hearts of audiences across Europe, appearing as a judge on the X Factor show in Italy, a coach at The Voice show in France and topping the charts in France with his new release “Boum Boum Boum”.

Mika often refers that Lebanon is his mother’s country of origin, where the Lebanese audience, from all ages, applause him.

Here comes the sun! “VISIT THE SUN 2016” full program. Know more on http://www.baalbeck.org.lb

CiKqS3rVEAAtwum.jpg

Edited by missrully
  • Like 1

Baalbeck International Festival 2016

http://baalbeck.org.lb/programs/mika-3/#788

DATE

Aug 04,2016

VENUE

Steps of Bacchus Temple

An International musical sensation, Mika is coming back to Baalbeck with a new joyful and colorful performance. Mika has sold over 10 million records and has Gold and Platinum awards in 32 countries worldwide. His debut album, “Life in Cartoon Motion”, went straight to #1 in UK and 11 other countries, his 2nd album “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” went up to the top 10 in 11 countries and his 3rd, “The Origin of Love”, released in 2012, saw fascinating collaborations with celebrated artists such as Pharrell Williams, Nick Littlemore and Ariana Grande. He is currently working on his 4th album “No place in Heaven”.

Mika has spent the past couple of years conquering the hearts of audiences across Europe, appearing as a judge on the X Factor show in Italy, a coach at The Voice show in France and topping the charts in France with his new release “Boum Boum Boum”.

Mika often refers that Lebanon is his mother’s country of origin, where the Lebanese audience, from all ages, applause him.

great news! i hope TM confirms it soon

currently working on NPIH? i'm not sure if this writer just didn't do their research, if this was written early last year, or if Mika's promo is really that bad that people don't even realize he released his fourth album already, twice!

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

It seems to be about a festival (if you click the tickets link) but there's nothing about mika on the festival website. :dunno:

Their website is http://bsf.be/fr/artists

NO Mika at there... :no:

Cancelled!?!??!?! 

Well, there's Liege!

Yes of course but no festival  :(

When the festival started to give the names for 2016, Mika was on the list but now, he has been cancelled (or cancelled the gig) and they had to find someone else.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it is Italy again  :thumb_yello:  http://www.operadifirenze.it/events/mika-sinfonia-pop/

STAGIONE 2016/17

CONCERTO MIKA - SINFONIA POP

«L’orchestra ti dà questa possibilità, quella di dipingere l’ambiente, di trasformarlo»: sono le parole con cui la superstar Mika ha presentato per la prima volta Sinfonia Pop, in cui i suoi più grandi successi sono eseguiti con l'orchestra. A dirigere il concerto per festeggiare la fine del 2016 e l'arrivo del nuovo anno è il direttore e compositore canadese Simon Leclerc. Uno spettacolo che unisce il pop alla musica sinfonica, e che ha fatto dire a Mika «proveniendo da una formazione professionale classica, per me è straordinario sentire le mie canzoni nelle veste sinfonica che Simon ha dato loro, perché nella mia mente, le ho sempre immaginate così!». Artisti
Direttore
Simon Leclerc

Voce
Mika
Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

Looks like it is Italy again  :thumb_yello:  http://www.operadifirenze.it/events/mika-sinfonia-pop/

STAGIONE 2016/17

«L’orchestra ti dà questa possibilità, quella di dipingere l’ambiente, di trasformarlo»: sono le parole con cui la superstar Mika ha presentato per la prima volta Sinfonia Pop, in cui i suoi più grandi successi sono eseguiti con l'orchestra. A dirigere il concerto per festeggiare la fine del 2016 e l'arrivo del nuovo anno è il direttore e compositore canadese Simon Leclerc. Uno spettacolo che unisce il pop alla musica sinfonica, e che ha fatto dire a Mika «proveniendo da una formazione professionale classica, per me è straordinario sentire le mie canzoni nelle veste sinfonica che Simon ha dato loro, perché nella mia mente, le ho sempre immaginate così!». Artisti
Direttore

Simon Leclerc

Voce

Mika

Is there a chance to have presaled tickets for MFCers like it was for the concert in  Montréal ?

It was such a mess to get tickets for the concert in Come ...I fear it'll be the same here!

• Like 1

STAGIONE 2016/17

Direttore

Simon Leclerc

Voce

Mika

I wish he would do a Symphonic concert in the UK. I keep asking for him to do one at Blenhiem Palace, but no response yet. I will keep asking, I would love to be able to attend one of these.

• Like 3

I wish he would do a Symphonic concert in the UK. I keep asking for him to do one at Blenhiem Palace, but no response yet. I will keep asking, I would love to be able to attend one of these.

I 'd wish too ,....

Is there a chance to have presaled tickets for MFCers like it was for the concert in  Montréal ?

It was such a mess to get tickets for the concert in Come ...I fear it'll be the same here!

the venue it's bigger and there are 2 dates, but Mika in Italy is really popular atm, so yes, I fear it will be a mess  :mf_rosetinted:

let's hope everyone interested will succeed, at least, people who weren't able to get tickets for the Como show  :fisch:

• Like 1

the venue it's bigger and there are 2 dates, but Mika in Italy is really popular atm, so yes, I fear it will be a mess  :mf_rosetinted:

let's hope everyone interested will succeed, at least, people who weren't able to get tickets for the Como show  :fisch:

Also the dates are pretty delicate,many people are planning to spend the New Year's Eve on vacation or with family  :wink2:

• Like 1

Does it say when tix will be available?

In October.

In July just the owners of season tickets (subscribers of the last season of all the classical concerts of the theatre) can buy Mika concert in advance.

We hope the Opera and classical music lovers don't like Mika and they have not nephews... :punk:

• Like 5

We hope the Opera and classical music lovers don't like Mika and they have not nephews... :punk:

Probably they will buy tickets anyway,then resell them at crazy prices  :sneaky2:

• Like 1

Woah new years eve... that would be a dream :D

I hope tickets dont get sold out, I'd really like hear and see this in person.

At the most expensive time of the year, when hotels will be through the roof price wise, and flights won't be cheap either.

• Like 1