Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

I really want to be there and want to get a good place, SO PLEASE NOO  :(

Me too!! And I'd like to stress "good place"  :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

In October.

In July just the owners of season tickets (subscribers of the last season of all the classical concerts of the theatre) can buy Mika concert in advance.

We hope the Opera and classical music lovers don't like Mika and they have not nephews... :punk:

Thanks. So i still have time to persuade my husband. :teehee: he's not too keen on "mika-holidays" anymore after the canadian winter experience. :lmfao:

• Like 2

At the most expensive time of the year, when hotels will be through the roof price wise, and flights won't be cheap either.

Luckily, I can go with the car. It's a quite long drive, but its cheaper. ;) But I agree about hotels...

Hi :)
Does anyone know if Mika's gonna have a concert in London or in England during the summer holiday? I know that he's just had one there and no other concerts are planned in London (from what I saw) but do you thing that he could possibly add some? I'm going to London for the summer holiday and I would be so happy if I could combine it! I just can't wait to see Mika's show again!!
Thank you :)

Hi :)

Does anyone know if Mika's gonna have a concert in London or in England during the summer holiday? I know that he's just had one there and no other concerts are planned in London (from what I saw) but do you thing that he could possibly add some? I'm going to London for the summer holiday and I would be so happy if I could combine it! I just can't wait to see Mika's show again!!

Thank you :)

Sadly nothing is planned as far as we know.

There probably won't be another UK gig until he has a new album to promote.

I so want to go to the Firenze New Year's Eve gig... Am persuading my husband (at least, trying) :naughty:

Who is (almost) sure to go?

Me too! :)

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

I am going if I can find tickets ...

That's my hope, too! By the way, I'm really trying to be optimistic: the venue is big (1800 seats according to Wikipedia) and there are two dates which is quite reassuring, if we don't succeed at first we'll have one more opportunity. Maybe we won't find the best places in the whole theatre but still... let's keep our fingers crossed :)

• Like 2

That's my hope, too! By the way, I'm really trying to be optimistic: the venue is big (1800 seats according to Wikipedia) and there are two dates which is quite reassuring, if we don't succeed at first we'll have one more opportunity. Maybe we won't find the best places in the whole theatre but still... let's keep our fingers crossed :)

Exactly :)

• Like 1

I am going if I can find tickets ...

same for me...

I love Firenze ,I love Mika singing il theatre,I love Mika singing with orchestra and I hate New year's eve parties....

So I have to be there too ,even if the seat I get is not the best place in the theater!

I so want to go to the Firenze New Year's Eve gig... Am persuading my husband (at least, trying) :naughty:

Who is (almost) sure to go?

If your husband don't want to go,come with me (we're almost neighbours....) :naughty:

• Like 1

Is there a chance to have presaled tickets for MFCers like it was for the concert in  Montréal ?

It was such a mess to get tickets for the concert in Come ...I fear it'll be the same here!

It's doubtful that we can get a presale, but I'll ask. You never know. :dunno:

• Like 7