Katy Perry

Ioana

then i advise you to stop eating :roftl:

personally i'm happy being me coz i'm not fat and i'm not skinny..

my friend has anorexia :thumbdown:

ohhh...

i`m not THAT happy with my body, but well.. i`m ok i think :bleh:

anorexia? ohhhh... is your friend going to a doctor? i mean.. psychologist or someone that can help her?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Christine, zoots, closetmikafan and I will look out for him at the Toronto Katy Perry gig. It's a week today. I'll report it here if I see him. :wink2:

Ha! I dare you!

The kitty ones are very pretty though.

Ha! Ruth! I never like to turn down a dare but....

I think I'd need a little more of that long fringe at the front. :naughty:

:roftl: Sienna, i've Missed you! :blush-anim-cl:

I've missed you too, you should really come in more often!:huglove:

Remember the good old times? Wouldn't it be great to set our special thread on fire again?:naughty:

Katy Perry & Josh Groban: Not Dating

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20267644,00.html

I beat you to it this time!:naughty:

Slacking off are we!:roftl::wub2:

Ha! Ruth! I never like to turn down a dare but....

I think I'd need a little more of that long fringe at the front. :naughty:

And....it would definitly take the attention from Katy!:roftl:

guuuuuurrrrls... tell them how fantastic it was yesterday ! :naughty::wink2:

Yes please Suzy tell me!!! Cuz tonight it's our turn in Montreal :groovy:

She was AWESOME! :punk:

*looks around to see if anyone at work can see her logged on to MFC*

She sang very well. I've heard of a few instances where her live performances didn't meet peoples' expectations, but she really did exceed mine yesterday.:thumb_yello:

I got into the queue with closetmikafan a little more than 2 hours before the doors opened (Christine, Christine's friend, and Zoots joined shortly after) and we still managed to get front row - off to the side a bit, but good enough. We got a few pics, but I'll have to show them off a little later. And I hope to provide you some more details when I get home from work.:wink2:

She was AWESOME! :punk:

*looks around to see if anyone at work can see her logged on to MFC*

She sang very well. I've heard of a few instances where her live performances didn't meet peoples' expectations, but she really did exceed mine yesterday.:thumb_yello:

I got into the queue with closetmikafan a little more than 2 hours before the doors opened (Christine, Christine's friend, and Zoots joined shortly after) and we still managed to get front row - off to the side a bit, but good enough. We got a few pics, but I'll have to show them off a little later. And I hope to provide you some more details when I get home from work.:wink2:

:punk: Excellent!

I was hoping that you'd love her!! Great stuff, I'm really pleased that you liked her! I love her gigs

Yep, she was great! I joined Suzy, Christine & CMF in the queue after work and no one attacked me for jumping the queue so I was pretty impressed with the KP fans - at that point. It was at the Kool Haus, which I haven't been back to since Mika in Jan '08, so that brought back some great memories!

She wore a cute little penguin outfit (Not exactly like Rose's!) and was chatty and really connected with the crowd. She said it was her biggest performance in Toronto so far. She tossed a few inflated strawberries into the audience. It was a fun concert!

The opening band was really good too... I forget their name... the Daffodils? The Dandilions? The Daisies? Something like that.

There were a lot of REALLY young kids in the crowd.

Had a great time! Next up... Lily Allen, and then Adele! Woot!

Yep, she was great! I joined Suzy, Christine & CMF in the queue after work and no one attacked me for jumping the queue so I was pretty impressed with the KP fans - at that point. It was at the Kool Haus, which I haven't been back to since Mika in Jan '08, so that brought back some great memories!

She wore a cute little penguin outfit (Not exactly like Rose's!) and was chatty and really connected with the crowd. She said it was her biggest performance in Toronto so far. She tossed a few inflated strawberries into the audience. It was a fun concert!

The opening band was really good too... I forget their name... the Daffodils? The Dandilions? The Daisies? Something like that.

There were a lot of REALLY young kids in the crowd.

Had a great time! Next up... Lily Allen, and then Adele! Woot!

I did like her penguin outfit! Not too many can pull off a onesie like that -And her fishnet stockings - that managed to stay without runs or rips for most of her performance!

The Daffodils?! Ha ha! Noooo...they were the Daylights! Lol.

Pics and vids still downloading....CMF must have recorded lots of vid as its taking forevah! Must be lots of close ups of Katy's sexy legs in fishnets and one piece catsuit.