Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

I say Wentworth Miller :naughty::thumb_yello:

I would have to disagree with you there. :wink2: I know my Wentworth Miller when I see him. And that. Is not. Him. :naughty:

Wentworth was my obsession in 2007 just before Mika. Did you know he sang in an acapella band called the Tigertones at Princeton? :naughty:I digress.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Wentworth Miller :naughty:

I would have to disagree with you there. :wink2: I know my Wentworth Miller when I see him. And that. Is not. Him. :naughty:

Wentworth was my obsession in 2007 just before Mika. Did you know he sang in an acapella band called the Tigertones at Princeton? :naughty:I digress.

I think I worded myself wrong. I should've put vaguely. :bleh: I don't know how to word myself. Maybe that guy had features of somone that looks familiar. Not Wentworth Miller...obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I did know that. :bleh: I've read that he has two different coloured eyes: his left eye is green and his right eye is hazel. Don't know if that's tru though.

I know Mika can't talk to everyone, but this seems a little unfair :sad:

well, of course, when it happens to you, it seems unfair.

we've waited a long time for this. but he probably didn't know, was not informed. he probably had a set amount of time to spend there.

he just wrote on twitter that he is now off to rehearsal. so his day is not done yet. but don't worry, they'll get to see him again tomorrow!! :punk:

I think I worded myself wrong. I should've put vaguely. :bleh: I don't know how to word myself. Maybe that guy had features of somone that looks familiar. Not Wentworth Miller...obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I did know that. :bleh: I've read that he has two different coloured eyes: his left eye is green and his right eye is hazel. Don't know if that's tru though.

I understood, he looks like Went, but definitely isn't him :wink2:

well, of course, when it happens to you, it seems unfair.

we've waited a long time for this. but he probably didn't know, was not informed. he probably had a set amount of time to spend there.

he just wrote on twitter that he is now off to rehearsal. so his day is not done yet. but don't worry, they'll get to see him again tomorrow!! :punk:

I hope so :punk:

Where are the pictures? Are they in this thread? How many pictures do we have so far? :bleh:

You can look through THIS person's Flickr. Wow, I feel smart.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/icecreamman/

Where? Where are they arriving to? :blink:

Here! :naughty:

Your siggie looks brilliant, great job! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :wub2:

Edited by superstar
Gaining of knowledge

I know Mika can't talk to everyone, but this seems a little unfair :sad:

Why unfair? Disappointing maybe, but not unfair.

It looks like there were a lot of people there -- I think it would

have been hard for him to talk to everyone. What would have been unfair

is if they hadn't gotten wristbands for tomorrow night, which is all that

they were promised. Talking to Mika would have been a bonus, but, oh

well, they have another chance tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, what's the chances of an MFC only M&G tomorrow?

About the same as after any gig, I think -- no one's said anything about

it specifically, so if it happens it will be pretty spontaneous I think,

hasn't been planned. Let's keep our fingers crossed for them! :)

your Wentworth? don't be possessive woman :roftl:

I didn't know that he sang in a band :shocked:

That's funny well not that funny but when I put in the search terms sunset, ice cream, and on the rox, the ice cream man website came up, at the time I thought it might be relevant as they're involved with the music scene especially events that take place at the Roxy but I just thought I was going off the deep end since there were other ice cream truck that ran down sunset too...but now it's nice to have my nancy drew skills intact again

what I do want to know is what everyone picked for their treat, I would've hijacked that ice cream truck for myself!...I'm craving for some sweets so I'm heading to a dippin dot's right now :bleh:

ooooh that reminds me, those in l.a. should hit this ice cream place*Mashti Malone's* near the Roxy....rosewater ice cream and wafers if you like that stuff...yum

ok i'm outta here!

That's funny well not that funny but when I put in the search terms sunset, ice cream, and on the rox, the ice cream man website came up, at the time I thought it might be relevant as they're involved with the music scene especially events that take place at the Roxy but I just thought I was going off the deep end since there were other ice cream truck that ran down sunset too...but now it's nice to have my nancy drew skills intact again

what I do want to know is what everyone picked for their treat, I would've hijacked that ice cream truck for myself!...I'm craving for some sweets so I'm heading to a dippin dot's right now :bleh:

ooooh that reminds me, those in l.a. should hit this ice cream place*Mashti Malone's* near the Roxy....rosewater ice cream and wafers if you like that stuff...yum

ok i'm outta here!

Is that the one on La Brea? If so then I LOVE that place... best ice cream ever!

your Wentworth? don't be possessive woman :roftl:

I didn't know that he sang in a band :shocked:

Well actually - you can have him now. I'm not that into him anymore. Oh don't get me wrong, he's still a cutie-patootie...but my interests lie elsewhere. :naughty:

Hey everyone -

I didn't know where exactly to post my pictures from the ice cream thing tonight, so I posted them in the "MFC members! Tickets to Surprise LA Gig 4/15/09!" thread.

Here's a video I took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuswJTGjmqQ

Aww thanks! There's a tune playing from that truck! Could it be a Mika song? Also...the ice cream was FREE too! Wow. :thumb_yello:

Hey everyone -

I didn't know where exactly to post my pictures from the ice cream thing tonight, so I posted them in the "MFC members! Tickets to Surprise LA Gig 4/15/09!" thread.

Here's a video I took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuswJTGjmqQ

Thank you so much! That's fantastic! I love the people talking about his watch--of course they're really cool! :rolls_eyes: