Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are great vix, thanks for taking the time to upload. I know it can be a pain.

What has happened to Sarah? Why is she sitting down? Did she have a bad back or something?

No she seemed fine.....it being an accoustic set maybe they thought it added a different vibe to things if they were all seated (MArtin was too) but who knows where Mika is concerned! :naughty:

Snippet of Faith - don't know why this one is pixelated when the other aren't??

Maybe it was still processing on YouTube earlier?

It looks great to me now!!! :mf_lustslow:

Just about jumped out of my chair with the little booty shake. :teehee:

I was a huge George Michael fan back in the day and was front row at one of his concerts on that Faith tour so that brings back a lot of memories. Nice Mika!!! :fangurl:

(Gosh I just looked it up on Wikipedia, it was August 27, 1988. I'm so old :aah:)

Thanks to everyone for your reports, especially Mikalove and Angelcakes being first timers! (Can't remember if this is your first gig Angelcakes, but probably your first MFC report nonetheless!)

Sounds really special and the gold hats and the hair were a great touch. Must have been a wonderful day.

And thanks to Rose for taking the flag everywhere. I always feel like a piece of me is at the gig when I see it because I know my name is on there! The group pic is funny...it looks like a group pic round the flag with the flag being the star of the pic. Took me awhile to even notice Mika was there. :naughty:

Maybe it was still processing on YouTube earlier?

It looks great to me now!!! :mf_lustslow:

Just about jumped out of my chair with the little booty shake. :teehee:

I was a huge George Michael fan back in the day and was front row at one of his concerts on that Faith tour so that brings back a lot of memories. Nice Mika!!! :fangurl:

(Gosh I just looked it up on Wikipedia, it was August 27, 1988. I'm so old :aah:)

Thanks to everyone for your reports, especially Mikalove and Angelcakes being first timers! (Can't remember if this is your first gig Angelcakes, but probably your first MFC report nonetheless!)

Sounds really special and the gold hats and the hair were a great touch. Must have been a wonderful day.

And thanks to Rose for taking the flag everywhere. I always feel like a piece of me is at the gig when I see it because I know my name is on there! The group pic is funny...it looks like a group pic round the flag with the flag being the star of the pic. Took me awhile to even notice Mika was there. :naughty:

Yeah, it seems ok now...it was the first one up too!! Weird.

I love Faith even though I'm not a big George fan so it was a great choice.

As for the hats...they were fab! Did you see my report about what I said to him about them when he went all giggly??! :naughty:

Oh, he is rather well hidden in the group shot eh?? It was like a school photo with the tallest in the middle at the back!! :roftl::roftl:

Just posting really quickly from Bab's taxi on our way back,after droppinj Jennie off in B'ham.

The gig was short but super sweet, and just in general it was a fab night and weekend. Will report when back home!

Mika was in great form, and really chilled and happy,so the whole thing was a pleasure.

I filmed everything except Gk, where i could hardly see his head so i only got part of the song.

What stunning pictures - so atmospheric. Great job Vix and nice to meet you ~x~

Right, I've caught up on the jacket story. WOW!!! That is one stunning jacket. I had no idea 1) that it had been decorated by you clever MFCers - what a great fit - how did you know??? 2) That it was the same as the WAG video. Gosh :shocked: and 3) that it was the same as he wore last night. I bet you're asleep now that the UK is waking. But GOSH!!!!

We had no idea. We were talking about that last night actually:naughty: How everything managed to work out perfectly

Here are pictures close up.

jacket.jpg

jacket1.jpg

jacket2.jpg

jacket3.jpg

Nah, they never get it anyway!:naughty:

Better talk to us!:huglove:

Are there any close up pictures of the jacket. Before you gave it to Mika?

It would be so fun to see what it really looks like, in detail.:thumb_yello:

I have to confess I’m too lazy to go through your whole thread about it!:blush-anim-cl:

screencap.jpg

4 small pics from rex features....

27yxrgo.jpg

Thank you!!!

Some still from my videos too.

MOV03078_0007.jpg

MOV03078_0009.jpg

MOV03078_0010.jpg

MOV03080_0003.jpg

MOV03080_0006.jpg

MOV03080_0015.jpg

MOV03080_0014.jpg

MOV03080_0012.jpg

:tears: Beautiful

Ok, these are of the MFC first - I'll do one to make sure they are right.....

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=184197140&photo_id=1910499471

Sorry can someone talk me through how to post on here. I have NO idea what I'm doing !!!

Everyone looks so happy!!

Snippet of Faith - don't know why this one is pixelated when the other aren't??

WAG snippet with Sparkly's bowler hat!!

GK snippet

:boing:

YAY!!!