2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

Ok, small report:

After our pic I put my drivers lesson cart (the cart on which you note your appointments and progression etc.) under his nose since I had nothing else with me to sign and told him that I had driving lessons and that it was so hard, he started writing on it! He wrote: Never give up, just have a beer and try again, Mika x. And I said: Have a beer? And he grinned and looked at me and I was so happy, I couldn't stop glowing and smiling and then he stroke my shoulder :wub2:.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was so amazing , omg drssing up this crazy was totally worth it hah, i made a pic with mika , its blurry but who cares its still a pic with him!! sorry i'm all fangirly now .:roftl:

i'll try to write a report

this morning i dressed up in my best mikadress and did my make up very 'OVER THE TOP'hahah .

i'll post pics later.

then i went on my bike to the kfc in my town feeling very embarresed where i was going to meet another mikafan (jenny)

then we picked up her sister and drove to the tvstudio.

when we arrived there we could see where we had to go , because everybody was dressed up veru colorful .

it was great to see what everybody was wearing.

the tent was arranged very good , there was enough to drink and they had cookies and crisps for us , but i wasn't able to eat anything.

we could watch the show on big screens and we were filmed during the show.

then they told us what we had to do, we all got a number to put on our back.

we had to run outside the tent when they told us to .

outside we had to form 2 lines and then we had to wait until the presentor (paul de leeuw ) came out and then we had to run after him like crazy fools.

i'll do part 2 tomorrow

Ok, this is what happened in a nutshell :bleh: : a lot of waiting in the tent, a lot of shouting and clapping for Mika, seeing Mika perform on a big screen, running outside after the talkshow host who was on a bike cycling circles whilst screaming (us, not the host, we were asked to do that), Miek telling me she had never done anything this weird and me telling her to enjoy:biggrin2: , meeting other beautifully dressed Mika fans, recording and re-recording and finally Mika coming to the tent (which was the best part of the day actually) .

Oh and Ingie and Linde being chosen to be in the studio for a while but I was really happy to stay in the tent!

I really hope no one will recognize me whilst I am running behind the cycling talkshow host, during the broadcast tomorrow :naughty:.

seems like it's mika's new hobby to make a bunch of MFCers speechless every day. :teehee:

now start reporting!!! :sneaky2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

He even makes us MFCers who weren't there at the event speechless!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

It was amazing!

MIKAENIK.jpg

I gave him a little voodoodoll. And he loved it! He really liked the fact that I

sewed "Toy Boy" on it. He said he really appreciated it, and that it was sweet I got him a present! He wore it the whole time during the signing! :wub2: I felt so honoured! I was flying, it was great. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't have a really good picture of it, but that thingy he wore, was mine! :naughty:

voodoooo.jpg

Loved the show. Rain was beautiful acoustic!

No more reports? :blink:

Mine!

I got there at 5 o'clock cause I had to go to school first,

Linde told the security guy that I would be coming and that he should let me in which was very sweet of her!

And then I heard all about linde & ingie being in the show, and that they had to go back in a second because mika would sing we are golden again.

And then they went to the studio and everybody gathered around the tv screen to watch mika sing, and everybody sung along and that was all filmed too. And then we could see mika walk away on the screen and I thought, oh, he's going into his dressingroom or something, but then everybody started screaming and I was like: OMG, NO WAY, HE'S HERE?!

And then he was kinda pushed into the corner, poor guy!

I bought a chocolate M for him and he grabbed it and almost wanted to sign it, so I said: No, no, It's for you! It's a chocolate M! and I think he said something like: oh, haha, I like these. And then I said: can I have a hug? and he said, yeah, sure and he hugged me :wub2::wub2::wub2:

and then I walked away and he saw my hearts bracelet and he said: ah, nice!

and then I was totally shaking and SO HAPPY.

He is so perfect :mf_lustslow:

Here are all our 47 pictures from today:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NCW8VO7

Enjoy

thank you so much!....wonderful pics! :flowers2:

I made these pictures. Sorry I havn't photographed more fans. I was there with Miek, Monie and Shady. I made pictures for them and some more of Mika alone, hoping to make you happy with some close ups. I know you all have a crush on Mika. Right? :biggrin2:

Remember the signs outside for the queues? "Audience" to the right, "Mika fans" to the left. In other words: "Normal People" to the right, "weird people" to the left. :roftl:. We know what they mean. :sneaky2:

But we had a great time, didn't we. And we didn't have to pay €12,50, the audience had to.

I searched for it, but it's not possible to watch the show live online. Our international viewers have to wait untill it's on http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/ (=broadcastmissed.nl):biggrin2: The direct link will be post when it's there.

Yoo! It's the stones guy from Holland here

Will upload my own pics today but the host of the show, Paul de Leeuw already uploaded this one for me on his twitter!

pauldeleeuw - WIe is knapper?

(He tweeted "Who is fancier?")

Is it me?? I'm in it. I'm the one looking down, red coat. You can see the top of my head :naughty: "No pictures please"

And is that Mika's phone you see on the left?

Will upload my own pics today but the host of the show, Paul de Leeuw already uploaded this one for me on his twitter!

dude, I loved those sequins on your face!

and your jacket and everything, really awesome.

Mika obviously thought so too :das:

Hi! Nice to see you on the Mfc, you looked amazing! Mika tweeted a picture of you yesterday, he asked if anyone had a picture and I've send him a small one:wink2:

Loved this guy at the tv show in Amsterdam today. In fact he may have done his face even better than I did mine http://twitpic.com/jzmeo