Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning!!!:biggrin2:

just had 3 hours' sleep but hey! it's work day and i'm fully awake!

let me say one thing first: MIKA IS A REAL PROFESSIONIST and the best xfactor judge ever (listen listen simon cowell:naughty:)...he works with passion every thing he does :wub2:

i hope you could read my tweets, not sure you could see the pic i sent, cause i cannot visualize it on my twitter! but more pics will follow i'm sure.

so

we arrived in the first hours of the afternoon hoping to see him arrive at the studios. he arrived at 5.15 and went straight to reharse, only stopped one minute. we were all surprised cause someone had told us he was already there!:sneaky2:

we could hear him reharse from outside and he went on and on for more than one hour! then he had a M&G with 4 contest winners and came out around 7...he stopped 5 minutes cuase he had a press conference somewhere.

he was nice and sweet as always and i could say hallo to him while going away..not much, but now i'm quite used to it!:aah:

we were not many, so everyone was happy cause he signed some autographs and smiled to everyone addressing him.

we had prepared glasses and a bottle of good italian spumante to have a toast with him, but time was too short and i had to take it back home....next time!

then we went in...all MFCers could get into as audience cause some winners resigned at the very last moment!

so we were all there, me, allegra, dani56, mari62, giulietta, greta, kokolondon, fralovesmika, sarina, gracekelly85 and some mfcers who mainly post in the italian forum, valerria and biggirl69. we had 20 seats available, so the rest was occupied by occasional contest winners.

unfortunately they made us sit at the vary last row, dramatically far from the stage!!! our intention was to support him during his performance, as they did in the uk, from the first rows...but we failed.

we had some golden wigs and we shook them as mad and sang our lungs out! and i waved with the new MFC board i had prepared, but no camera filmed us, so you won't see us. it's a real shame.

mika would think his italian fans are crap!:boxed:

i hope he realized we were there cause i tweeted him!

then the best part..he being a judge for the new entry of the week..amazing!

that was a huge surprise and it helped a lot to crawl to the end of the show :naughty:

he was focused on the singers, gave exaustive and intelligent judgement and voted for the same singer the ppl from home voted at last!

when the show was over we waited some time outside the studios, but he would not show..and i think i'm happy with it cause i love the idea that he could go and relax a bit after the mad day he had passed.

we spent the time together eating some biscuits and having fun, then we went home and i guess everybody was happy!

i'm such a bad fan recently that idon't even take my camera off my bag :teehee: but many took pics outside (no pics inside...but we'll have some anyway:teehee:) and they will turn up soon!

good morning!!!:biggrin2:

just had 3 hours' sleep but hey! it's work day and i'm fully awake!

let me say one thing first: MIKA IS A REAL PROFESSIONIST and the best xfactor judge ever (listen listen simon cowell:naughty:)...he works with passion every thing he does :wub2:

i hope you could read my tweets, not sure you could see the pic i sent, cause i cannot visualize it on my twitter! but more pics will follow i'm sure.

so

we arrived in the first hours of the afternoon hoping to see him arrive at the studios. he arrived at 5.15 and went straight to reharse, only stopped one minute. we were all surprised cause someone had told us he was already there!:sneaky2:

we could hear him reharse from outside and he went on and on for more than one hour! then he had a M&G with 4 contest winners and came out around 7...he stopped 5 minutes cuase he had a press conference somewhere.

he was nice and sweet as always and i could say hallo to him while going away..not much, but now i'm quite used to it!:aah:

we were not many, so everyone was happy cause he signed some autographs and smiled to everyone addressing him.

we had prepared glasses and a bottle of good italian spumante to have a toast with him, but time was too short and i had to take it back home....next time!

then we went in...all MFCers could get into as audience cause some winners resigned at the very last moment!

so we were all there, me, allegra, dani56, mari62, giulietta, greta, kokolondon, fralovesmika, sarina, gracekelly85 and some mfcers who mainly post in the italian forum, valerria and biggirl69. we had 20 seats available, so the rest was occupied by occasional contest winners.

unfortunately they made us sit at the vary last row, dramatically far from the stage!!! our intention was to support him during his performance, as they did in the uk, from the first rows...but we failed.

we had some golden wigs and we shook them as mad and sang our lungs out! and i waved with the new MFC board i had prepared, but no camera filmed us, so you won't see us. it's a real shame.

mika would think his italian fans are crap!:boxed:

i hope he realized we were there cause i tweeted him!

then the best part..he being a judge for the new entry of the week..amazing!

that was a huge surprise and it helped a lot to crawl to the end of the show :naughty:

he was focused on the singers, gave exaustive and intelligent judgement and voted for the same singer the ppl from home voted at last!

when the show was over we waited some time outside the studios, but he would not show..and i think i'm happy with it cause i love the idea that he could go and relax a bit after the mad day he had passed.

we spent the time together eating some biscuits and having fun, then we went home and i guess everybody was happy!

i'm such a bad fan recently that idon't even take my camera off my bag :teehee: but many took pics outside (no pics inside...but we'll have some anyway:teehee:) and they will turn up soon!

Glaad you had a good time :thumb_yello: Did he speak Italian, or did they have to translate his comments?

maybe someone just for the show...

i'm sorry the italian interpreter speaks over mika..if nezza can, she can make an english transcription maybe?

nezza, you'd be an angel:wub2:

I'll try, I don't promise anything, it was difficult last night trying to make out what he was saying. I hate simultaneous translation, let the boy speak!! :sneaky2:

*sneaking on the net from work :mf_rosetinted: *

robertina, SO glad you had a good time!! :wub2: and you got to meet him, even if for so short time (clara, that pic is breath taking literally.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee::mf_lustslow:).

too bad about the seats and the fact he was in such a hurry, esp. since there was people coming from very long to see him..

I trust you had a great time with each other anyway :thumb_yello:

*sneaking on the net from work :mf_rosetinted: *

robertina, SO glad you had a good time!! :wub2: and you got to meet him, even if for so short time (clara, that pic is breath taking literally.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee::mf_lustslow:).

too bad about the seats and the fact he was in such a hurry, esp. since there was people coming from very long to see him..

I trust you had a great time with each other anyway :thumb_yello:

yes we had, it's always good to see mikafriends and spend some time together :wub2:

and of course...we missed you! :huglove: