Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mari for th epic, it's the one i tweeted last night but it doesn't show in my twitter board...:blink:

anyway, i've got it in my mobile :bleh:

I posted it here yesterday, Robi, as soon as I saw you had tweeted it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for all your hard work yesterday, and for your fabulous

report today! I'm glad you were able to be there, and to at least

speak to Mika a bit. :biggrin2:

enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hp3cfv

it's just the firts part, wag and interview i'll try to edit the Mika judge part this evening, i warn you not the highest quality

Thanks very much

Since Lucrezia couldn't get anything signed in the afternoon, I decided to wait for him with my friend. We planned to get an autograph on my Milan gig ticket for her and my friend would have said that her name was Lucrezia. :roftl: We even did rehearsals and I started to call her Lucrezia. :floor Unfortunately Mika didn't come out. So no autograph for her. Poor sweetie. :tears:

My friend was not a Mikafan, but I've never seen her having so much fun. Clara85 and her daughter cracked us up last night! :roftl:

:huglove:

She got a photo with him though :biggrin2:

Ehm... :blink: no unfortunately I didn't... I've done a Mfc's pic but I don't know if I see on it :wink2:

i'm sorry for lucrezia, she was so close to him when he went out that i presumed she'd got her autograph :blink

:teehee: no unfortunately I have not succeeded in doing me him to do.... next time!

Yes, they were adamant because they didn't know her perhaps. A 12 y.o. girl came out of the studio with her mum and a signed photo after Mika finished his performance. :naughty:

Three underage girls entered the programme before he started to sing and came out immediately after. They were not of age, but they had badges! :furious:

I hate my country. :sneaky2:

:sneaky2: I hate my country too...

See you later with my video and report

Thanks very much

:huglove:

Ehm... :blink: no unfortunately I didn't... I've done a Mfc's pic but I don't know if I see on it :wink2:

:teehee: no unfortunately I have not succeeded in doing me him to do.... next time!

:sneaky2: I hate my country too...

See you later with my video and report

Ah, that's what I meant, sorry, the group pic, I remember you saying you were next to him :original:

we were not what you think we were, we were hidden, we were hidden

maybe already posted but i want to precise this: we are not the people dancing on stage during the performance

they were MFCers substitutes

a quick note

in Italy anything is easy granted about M

Italian recording house do a good but limited job about promotion of M because it has a lot of international artists to promote all togheter

so

X Factor places for M fan is a gift by Universal Music (and thanks for this) but strictly related to the hard work of just one person, without the help of any of the M entourage (they can not help us in all the countries).

the name of this person starts with ro and ends with tina

thank you

yes we had, it's always good to see mikafriends and spend some time together :

and of course...we missed you! :

awwww....

yes, I am also worried once the proper tour starts, the schedule is so dense, he'll end up being worn out soon. we may get cancellations again. I KNOW I'm being pessimistic, but experience tells. sigh, I hope he's trained his voice or managed to find some refreshing technique, so he won't get quite so tired and can handle his tour properly...:blink:

to NEZZA: do you actually think mr diva would wear the same outfit outside AND inside the TV studio..? :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

do not mind what colleague think about mika-stalking. I stopped telling to people about it. they think I am mad (more than I actually am in reality, I mean... :biggrin2:).

to MIKABUNNY: did you go, girl? I'd have loved to see you again.. :wub2: ah, the memories from july.. :teehee:

to MARI: SO sorry I missed you either.. :boxed: I'm absolutely delighted though, to hear you finally got to talk to him.. :wub2:

to ALLEGRA: ROTFLLMAO

AND.. VERY right about robertina. I second that all the way!

a quick note

in Italy anything is easy granted about M

Italian recording house do a good but limited job about promotion of M because it has a lot of international artists to promote all togheter

so

X Factor places for M fan is a gift by Universal Music (and thanks for this) but strictly related to the hard work of just one person, without the help of any of the M entourage (they can not help us in all the countries).

the name of this person starts with ro and ends with tina

thank you

Wow, that's a major achievement :wub2::thumb_yello:

Oh dears you are amazing! Thanks you all for the amazing day i pass it will be one of my best memories ever! Great people like you are here, really i'm still glad to all of you! I've never stop to say thanks! :wub2:

Roby a better resume of the day you can't made amazing! And thanks for the picture on twitter i was just behind him!!! :mf_lustslow::aah: Can you send me your twitter name to see all the photos? Clara love your photo and also all the other photo and news from the others, like Marina,anybody has others photos? Group photos? I wanna see all! Waiting for Dani and Michela but probably they will be here tomorrow, like me cause i have to go study! :boxed: Marina you're we were not were you think we are and also were we think off! :aah: You also don't know what dream i had tonight it's really ridicoulous! :aah: Hope to fcan be here tomorrow and talk and remember all toghether Bieeeeeeee :wink2:

Is that what you wanted to say to the mysterious person?:biggrin2:

grazie_mille_italian_thank_you_card-p137145922990302215q6k5_400.jpg

WOW!

I just saw the video with We Are Golden.

What a production!

That was superb, brilliant & excellent!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Bravo!

Anybody that had anything to with production should be very proud of themselves.

It was amazing!

Mika rocks!! Kudos!!

maybe already posted but i want to precise this: we are not the people dancing on stage during the performance

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You are a legend :biggrin2:

awwww....

yes, I am also worried once the proper tour starts, the schedule is so dense, he'll end up being worn out soon. we may get cancellations again. I KNOW I'm being pessimistic, but experience tells. sigh, I hope he's trained his voice or managed to find some refreshing technique, so he won't get quite so tired and can handle his tour properly...

to NEZZA: do you actually think mr diva would wear the same outfit outside AND inside the TV studio..?

do not mind what colleague think about mika-stalking. I stopped telling to people about it. they think I am mad (more than I actually am in reality, I mean...).

to MIKABUNNY: did you go, girl? I'd have loved to see you again.. ah, the memories from july..

to MARI: SO sorry I missed you either.. I'm absolutely delighted though, to hear you finally got to talk to him..

to ALLEGRA: ROTFLLMAO

AND.. VERY right about robertina. I second that all the way!

Yes, yes, I know, I'm just sleep-deprived today & my brain's on the go-slow :teehee: My colleagues are highly amused at my adventures (and the now-5-gigs that I'm going to) and have been asking about what happened yesterday all day :roftl:

How dare the? Don't they know that the real deal is always the best? Haven't they seen our Xmasparty videos :teehee: ?

P.s, I too worry a bit about the quantity of the gigs. I hope he can cope with it.

Hi Guys!!! :bye:

I'm back home... I'm tired but really happy!

Yesterday it was a very beautiful day...:wub2:

I met HIM 2 times: when HE arrived at the studios ( and I gave HIM my presents), and the last time it was when HE came out ( He signed to me an autograph and HE wrote my nickname as I think taht He didn't understand my real name)

HE'S ALWAYS SO SWEET!!!!

Tell us Mika: what's in the little bag?:wink2:

MikaaXFactor014.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:wub2: THIS IS MY BAG!!! :blush-anim-cl: This is a partular bag: when you opne it, it "kiss" you and say something... I think that HE was listenign what it said :wink2:

Edited by Gracekelly85

Hi Guys!!! :bye:

I'm back home... I'm tired but really happy!

Yesterday it was a very beautiful day...:wub2:

I met HIM 2 times: when HE arrived at the studios ( and I gave HIM my presents), and the last time it was when HE came out ( He signed to me an autograph and HE wrote my nickname as I think taht He didn't understand my real name)

HE'S ALWAYS SO SWEET!!!!

:wub2: THIS IS MY BAG!!! :blush-anim-cl: This is a partular bag: when you opne it, it "kiss" you and say something... I think that HE was listenign what it said :wink2:

AAAAAAAAA Michi here you are see you tomorrow cause now i've no time send me your msn with a PM! Hoping to talk with you early Bieee! :wink2:

And for yestrerday i can't be much more happy like you! Bie bie

I forget to thanks Robertina for everything she done yesterday!

AND THANK YOU TO MIKA CAUSE HE'S ALWAYS TOO SWEET WITH HIS FANS!!!:wub2::huglove:

AAAAAAAAA Michi here you are see you tomorrow cause now i've no time send me your msn with a PM! Hoping to talk with you early Bieee! :wink2:

And for yestrerday i can't be much more happy like you! Bie bie

Hope to talk you soon tooo, dear! :huglove: