REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

Oh Celien, you just made my day! Thank you so much for the pic where he signs my glove, it doesn't matter that the quality isn't that good (and his autograph looks great on your wallet). I relate to what you said about him not responding to you, he didn't respond to me either, I think he was in a hurry.

When he signed something for Queenie who was standing behind/in between Miek and me I leaned to the side to give him some space to sign. There was still little space so he was leaning on me quite heavily. I tried to lean to the side even more to give him more space when I thought: ahm...why am I trying to avoid touching him :teehee:? If it's no problem for him it isn't for me :bleh:.

:pinkbow:

thanks, am in love with my wallet :fangurl:

yeah, he really was in a hurry, but I'm already happy that he made time for a m&g, he could also have said he didn't want one eh :bleh:

awww, I can understand that you didn't want to touch him :teehee:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one pic from the m&g (quality isn't that good, it's from my mobile phone)

picture.php?albumid=637&pictureid=6575

Wait! What time was that? Pretty late I guess, since the show already started one hour too late. oh well, I didnt wait there for 2hrs, but okay.. Im still curious, how long did you wait there outside? just,.. next to the entrance? :blink:

Wait! What time was that? Pretty late I guess, since the show already started one hour too late. oh well, I didnt wait there for 2hrs, but okay.. Im still curious, how long did you wait there outside? just,.. next to the entrance? :blink:

it was 12.30 I think :s it wasn't at the entrance, but on the other side of the venue :thumb_yello:

Not totally sure, but I think he was out about midnight.

it was 12.30 I think :s it wasn't at the entrance, but on the other side of the venue :thumb_yello:

Wow that's pretty late.. I didnt even knew how to get there [a]..

Oh dear Imma wait outside next time too.. *dreamy eyes*

Edited by xYazz

I had such a wonderfull time on friday and am still of a 'aaah mika concert is over depression ;-)'. It was my 2nd Mika gig but the first time I sat all the way in the back so I didnt really remember that one. Friday we had good spots at the side balcony ( I went with a friend of mine who cant stand long so she mailed the HMH and they offered her those spots). I sang and danced a lot and had the best time!!!

My pictures arent that good.

mikaverkleind0.jpg

mikaverkleind1.jpg

mikaverkleind5.jpg

mikaverkleind4.jpg

mikaverkleind8.jpg

So I made a lot of movies:

Opening

Blue Eyes

In Any Other World

Billy Brown

Happy Ending

Over my Shoulder

We also stood in the rain to wait for Mika :) Nice to talk to the girl who gave Mika that rubber duck ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHnCKUDdbC0

Hope to meet other Mika fans at the next concert. Unfortunately I cant come to Pinkpop but pherhaps at the next one. :)

I was late due to important appointments in the afternoon, so I arrived late and couldn't go further than halfway to the stage ........ But there I made my own MFC-hotspot and ENJOYED! It was my first in the HMH and I really liked the sound.

My personal favourite (Touches you) was great to hear live. My other favourite (Rain) was even better, I really really love the new arrangament, it blew my already instable mind. Then I completely lost it when they played Love Today. My friend got infected, luckily, so next time I can also go with her. But then earlier I hope, so we can q and be more up front .... that must have been even more fantastic .......... :wub2: :wub2:

As you see I'm still on my Mika-high, don't blame me.

The only thing is that after reading he's so tired I'm a bit worried. Found hem skinnier than ever, too. But well his own mum is with him so he should be taken care of, in case he can not take care of himself. :wink2:

Not totally sure, but I think he was out about midnight.

I left for my train at 00:17 so it must have been after 00:17. :naughty:

So I missed the M&G, on the other hand: I had my M&G's with nice people, MFC and non-MFC. :thumb_yello:

Incredible day and night , thanks to all you amazing people for making it so so special . xxxxxx:wub2::wub2:

Awww Fredster, a full report please?

(please take care of your spelling though, lol :wink2::naughty:)

We also stood in the rain to wait for Mika :) Nice to talk to the girl who gave Mika that rubber duck ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHnCKUDdbC0

Hope to meet other Mika fans at the next concert. Unfortunately I cant come to Pinkpop but pherhaps at the next one. :)

T4P :thumb_yello: You stood very close to me. At the end of the video you can see Mika getting a marzipan tulp and a little box with chocolats from me :wub2:

Trumpet Solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XusPKZ_2Jv0

part of Big Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soktUUcdQSA

Toy Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2j6wKlI4do

Over my shoulder (never thought I would get that on video by myself, but DAMN it sounds awesome live!! -I usually hate this song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVUFh_EkCQ

Edited by Biekje