2010 - Mika and Louboutin in Tar Magazine

LilStar

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, i remember the lab part...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Does anyone have a link please?

it was in this interview on BBC where the show before was about dogs and weird things:blink: remember?

i cant find the link:aah:

I heard this interview about 10 times now, I can nearl speak every word.

I can remember which it was cause it was one day before the Hamburg gig.

BBC Radio 1, Mika at Jools Holland...

Jools told Mika that he has a black labrador and asked him whether he has one too. Mika said No but he'll get one in May, also a black labrador.

That was after all those odd dog songs, they played before the interview started.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

edit:

link to the thread!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22444

OH.MY.GOD :shocked: the white and blue scarf he wears on this photoshoot is a gift from my friends and I ! :teehee::wub2: We gave it to him in Glasgow ! I m so happy he likes it!:blush-anim-cl: Can t believe it!:wub2: ↲Edit : it s the same he wears on my avatar :blush-anim-cl:

that is amazing deb:wub2: so happy for you!!!

you can buy it here:http://www.colette.fr/fr/eshop/article/10124517/tar/40/..

I will try to go in colette monday to see the magazine...:teehee: (and buy eventually...)

It's just so expensive to order, the postal charge doubles the price :aah:

OH.MY.GOD :shocked: the white and blue scarf he wears on this photoshoot is a gift from my friends and I ! :teehee::wub2: We gave it to him in Glasgow ! I m so happy he likes it!:blush-anim-cl: Can t believe it!:wub2: ↲Edit : it s the same he wears on my avatar :blush-anim-cl:

That is so cool!!!!!! :thumb_yello: And I can see why he likes it, it's really his style and he looks lovely wearing it :wub2:

Yes, it's really expensive to order :blink:

Hope some Italian girls will manage to get this article and scan it :teehee::wink2:

Nice choice on the scarf ladies! Love it when he wears fans' gifts.

I was so excited for the girls who made the band jacket when it turned up in the WAG video and having your scarf in a photoshoot is awesome! :biggrin2:

Thanks Christine :wub2: I was also so exciting for the jacket, even if I didn't took part of it ! It's really nice to see him wearing some fans' gifts :wub2:

that is amazing deb so happy for you!!!

Thank you dear :huglove:

That is so cool!!!!!! And I can see why he likes it, it's really his style and he looks lovely wearing it :wub2:

:teehee:

Well, he seemed to really like this brand, he wears a blue and white "marinière" a lot during the summer 2008. He brought several of them when he was at the Francofolies festival. It's typical of the west of France. We thought we could increase his collection ! :naughty:

When we gave to him in Glasgow, the scarf was in a beautiful bag with the name of the brand on it and when he saw it he said "Oh...I love this brand" ! and opened it immediately saying he loved it :blush-anim-cl: It seems he really does !

I'm serious, I know the next gift we'll offer to him this summer ! :naughty: There is a whole collection !

i got a chance to borrow it for a few minutes and read through the article.

Very interesting and a bit strange. it's meant to be an e-mail exhange between Mika and Christian Louboutin, randomly talking about everything and nothing.

There's no intro to the article, not even their names, so if you don't know them and recognise them on the pictures, you have no clue what the "article" is about :thumb_yello: i like this approach !!!

So, i think there's more than a spoonful of b*ll**** in their conversation, but it's really fun !! I quickly wrote down the bit about the dog, since i knew this was THE trending topic of the moment over here... :wink2:

Here you are :

Christian Louboutin : "... where are you ?"

(Christian ends almost all his mails by "where are you")

Mika : "Belfast, first night of my new tour and it was a disaster. I've been sick so tonight was effectively my first rehearsal. By the way, i just got a dog. He's called Christian. Except he's blond.

Christian : "**** you!!"

(By the way, Christian didn't use the "*" :biggrin2:)

:biggrin2::biggrin2: So... dog ? I don't think so, again !

The most exciting thing is that Mika has bought another dog.:naughty:

If I will ever have problem with dog name I will ask Mika how to call it, he has an immense imagination!:wink2:

btw guys definitely had a good time, judging by pics :)

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Here you are :

Christian Louboutin : "... where are you ?"

(Christian ends almost all his mails by "where are you")

Mika : "Belfast, first night of my new tour and it was a disaster. I've been sick so tonight was effectively my first rehearsal. By the way, i just got a dog. He's called Christian. Except he's blond.

Christian : "**** you!!"

(By the way, Christian didn't use the "*" :biggrin2:)

thanx for this. :thumb_yello: ok, so no black lab, but a blond dog? maybe it's a cross breed between a black lab and a golden retreiver. :mf_rosetinted: or the black lab is gertrude. or there is no dog at all, which i think is most likely. :mf_rosetinted:

one foot boy was the song about that imaginary friend, right?

*one foot doooog, one foot dooooooooog...* :naughty:

ok, so now i finally know why the belfast gig felt like a rehearsal to me. it was. :lmfao: and also good to know why. i still enjoyed being there, i'd pay 40 euro any time again to watch a mika rehearsal. :biggrin2:

can't wait to get a scan of this article, and finally get to read the full interview. :fisch:

I've got a feeling that whenever he gets a dog FOR SURE he'll call it Wonka, as a revenge for me calling my golden lab Mika...:lmao:

Wonkaaaaa, we don't pee on the piano, noooooooooooooo....

Wonkaaaaaaaa, no chewing my Louboutiiiiiiiiiiiins, noooooooo...

Bad dog!

Bad dog!

its all blury and cant read :tears:

Thank you LilStar for posting. :)

Here are my scans of Tar Mag (8 pages). :wink2:

3955021.jpg

3936002.jpg

3442543.jpg

3863554.jpg

2768265.jpg

9888216.jpg

7942257.jpg

6557848.jpg

Edited by Meggy

THank you so much for sharing, Meggy! :flowers2::huglove:

That was such an interesting interview. I love Mika's and Christian's relationship; it's so sweet and funny! :lmfao:

A very good read.:punk: