2010 - Mika and Louboutin in Tar Magazine

LilStar

Please tell me if this should be posted somewhere else, but it seems like alot of people havent seen this!!

Thanks SO MUCH karla for the link and translation!!!

It was published on April 14, 2010

http://seidimoda.repubblica.it/dettaglio/larte-di-tar/68530

1271172538323_2010005d0028.jpg

Hot spot

L'arte di Tar

di Simone Marchetti

Debutta il nuovo numero di Tar, rivista dedicata all'arte, alla moda e a tutto ciò che è cultura estetica. Ecco le immagini di un'intervista inconsueta voluta dal magazine: quella tra il musicista Mika e il creatore di scarpe Christian Louboutin

GUARDA: Le immagini di Mika e Loubutin

Si scrive Tar, ma si legge Art. In inglese significherebbe "catrame", ma l'anagramma è più forte del significato. È un magazine dedicato alla cultura estetica in tutte le sue sfumature: dalla moda al design, dall'arte contemporanea alla musica (l'editore è TarSIZ Publishing Inc.). Fino a qui tutto normale. Tranne per il fatto che le copertine vengono sempre firmate da artisti famosissimi (questa da Maurizio Cattelan; le precedenti da Damien Hirst e Julian Schnabel); che il direttore sia niente meno che il critico e curatore Francesco Bonami; e che nella redazione siedano due tra le più blasonate socialite italiane: Martina Mondadori e Coco Brandolini D'Adda.

Insomma, un misto di ricchezza, fama e creatività da far rabbrividire. Al numero attuale (il terzo, in ordine cronologico, festeggiato con un party, pieno di celebrity, alla vigilia del Salone del Mobile milanese) hanno collaborato, tra gli altri, personalità come lo stilista Stefano Gabbana, l'artista Francesco Vezzoli e il fotografo Wolgang Tillmans. Ma la ciliegina sulla torta è l'intervista a un duo davvero speciale: il cantante e compositore Mika con il designer di scarpe più snob del mondo, Christian Louboutin. Una vera chicca per fashion victim come noi, di cui vi mostriamo in anteprima le immagini realizzate da Thomas Haywood. Tra le altre cose, si viene a conoscenza del vero amore di Louboutin: le case. Il creatore, infatti, possiede appartamenti e ville in Francia, Portogallo, Egitto, Rio de Janeiro e Siria. "A volte mi chiedo perché tanto interesse nell'acquistare abitazioni" racconta nell'intervista. "Soprattutto perché passo poco tempo in ognuna di esse. E molte sono ancora in fase di costruzione...". Mika, dal canto suo, racconta i retroscena dell'ultimo tour. I malori, i backstage, le prove andate male e la solitudine di quando si trova negli aereoporti. “Ultimamente ho preso un cane. Non ho resistito alla tentazione", confessa a Louboutin. " Si chiama Christian"...

Translation:

The Art of Tar

Simone Marchetti

He debuted the new issue of Tar, magazine art, fashion and all that is aesthetic culture. Here are pictures of unusual desired interview by the magazine: that between the musician and the creator of Mika shoes Christian Louboutin

WATCH: The pictures of Mika and Loubutin

Tar is written, but reads Article In English means "tar", but the anagram is stronger meaning. It is a magazine devoted to aesthetic culture in all its aspects: from fashion to design, from contemporary music (the publisher is TarSIZ Publishing Inc.). Until this point everything is normal. Except for the fact that covers are always signed by famous artists (this by Maurizio Cattelan, Damien Hirst and earlier by Julian Schnabel); that the director is none other than the critic and curator Francesco Bonami and that in drafting sit between two the most renowned Italian socialite: Martina Mondadori and Coco Brandolini D'Adda.

In short, a mix of wealth, fame and creativity to shiver. The current number (the third, chronologically, celebrated with a party full of celebrities on the eve of the Milan Furniture Fair) cooperated, among others, people like the fashion designer Stefano Gabbana, the artist Francesco Vezzoli and photographer Wolfgang Tillmans. But the icing on the cake is the interview with a very special duo: singer and composer Mika with designer shoes more snobs of the world, Christian Louboutin. A real treat for fashion victims like us, which will show you preview the images created by Thomas Haywood. Among other things, he knows the true love of Louboutin: the houses. The creator, in fact, owns apartments and villas in France, Portugal, Egypt, Syria and Rio de Janeiro. "Sometimes I wonder why so much interest in buying homes," he says in the interview. "Especially since a short time step in each of them. And many are still under construction ...". Mika, meanwhile, tells the background of the last tour. The fainting, the backstage, the tests went wrong and solitude when he is in airports. "Recently I got a dog. I could not resist the temptation, "confesses to Louboutin." His name is Christian "..

WONDERFUL pictures: http://img405.imageshack.us/g/immagine29b.jpg/ thanks to Lucrezia!!!!!:huglove:!!!!

And the scans of the little book by Meggy (THANK YOU!!!:huglove:)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3004813&postcount=95

Edited by LilStar

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the entire translation :biggrin2:

The Art of Tar

Simone Marchetti

He debuted the new issue of Tar, magazine art, fashion and all that is aesthetic culture. Here are pictures of unusual desired interview by the magazine: that between the musician and the creator of Mika shoes Christian Louboutin

WATCH: The pictures of Mika and Loubutin

Tar is written, but reads Article In English means "tar", but the anagram is stronger meaning. It is a magazine devoted to aesthetic culture in all its aspects: from fashion to design, from contemporary music (the publisher is TarSIZ Publishing Inc.). Until this point everything is normal. Except for the fact that covers are always signed by famous artists (this by Maurizio Cattelan, Damien Hirst and earlier by Julian Schnabel); that the director is none other than the critic and curator Francesco Bonami and that in drafting sit between two the most renowned Italian socialite: Martina Mondadori and Coco Brandolini D'Adda.

In short, a mix of wealth, fame and creativity to shiver. The current number (the third, chronologically, celebrated with a party full of celebrities on the eve of the Milan Furniture Fair) cooperated, among others, people like the fashion designer Stefano Gabbana, the artist Francesco Vezzoli and photographer Wolfgang Tillmans. But the icing on the cake is the interview with a very special duo: singer and composer Mika with designer shoes more snobs of the world, Christian Louboutin. A real treat for fashion victims like us, which will show you preview the images created by Thomas Haywood. Among other things, he knows the true love of Louboutin: the houses. The creator, in fact, owns apartments and villas in France, Portugal, Egypt, Syria and Rio de Janeiro. "Sometimes I wonder why so much interest in buying homes," he says in the interview. "Especially since a short time step in each of them. And many are still under construction ...". Mika, meanwhile, tells the background of the last tour. The fainting, the backstage, the tests went wrong and solitude when he is in airports. "Recently I got a dog. I could not resist the temptation, "confesses to Louboutin." His name is Christian "..

Complete !! :teehee:

"Recently I got a dog. I could not resist the temptation, "confesses to Louboutin." His name is Christian "..

i only just read this!!

again????? ANOTHER dog???? :lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can buy it here:http://www.colette.fr/fr/eshop/article/10124517/tar/40/..

I will try to go in colette monday to see the magazine...:teehee: (and buy eventually...)

wow it's expensive! :shocked:

edit: oh i see it's a proper book...:aah:

Okay Mika this dog story is getting old. :aah:

the name is new though. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hope someone will be able to scan the article and translate the interview, sounds interesting! :wub2: and also would love to see bigger versions of the other pictures...

t4p!

Thank you for posting Roxane! :wub2:

I've had a go at making the article readable, but I think it's impossible to zoom in and it still be clear :sad:

:tears: my problem too....

hope someone will be able to!! i'd like to see these pics and read the lil story :wub2:

So he finally has his dog now then!

I like that he's called it Christian, pretty cool name ;-)

Okay Mika this dog story is getting old. :aah:

ah! i'll believe it when i see a picture of him walking his dog. until then, i don't believe him! :aah: