2010 - Mika and Louboutin in Tar Magazine

LilStar

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!

or perhaps it's his way of getting fans to make him gifts that read "Christian" so that he can offer them to Louboutin for free! :aah:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

good idea!

OH.MY.GOD :shocked: the white and blue scarf he wears on this photoshoot is a gift from my friends and I ! :teehee::wub2: We gave it to him in Glasgow ! I m so happy he likes it!:blush-anim-cl: Can t believe it!:wub2: ↲Edit : it s the same he wears on my avatar :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by French Deb

OH.MY.GOD :shocked: the white and blue scarf he wears on this photoshoot is a gift from my friends and I ! :teehee::wub2: We gave it to him in Glasgow ! I m so happy he likes it!:blush-anim-cl: Can t believe it!:wub2: ↲Edit : it s the same he wears on my avatar :blush-anim-cl:

oh! that's nice, isn't it? :wub2:

Okay Mika this dog story is getting old. :aah:

Yeah he needs to shake it up. He should get... a quail! :biggrin2:

Oh that's fantastic! Congrats! :wub2:

This must be an amazing feeling! Enjoy! :thumb_yello:

That's so cool, Deb!!! :wub2: Must be awesome and special to see him wearing it on the pics - happy for you and your friends!!! :thumb_yello:

BTW: Love, love, love the pics. They are so special and adorable. Thanks so much for posting (and for the translation)!

I'm very happy for you! :huglove: It's amazing that he's wearing it for a photoshoot! :groovy:

Wauw that great. Congratz:thumb_yello:

It's great :thumb_yello: je l'avais vu aussi sur une autre photo a amsterdam:biggrin2:

thanks for posting :wink2: