MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

Oh noo ! Robertina had a letter for him ! I didn't know that either :boxed: I think i knew nothing that night, i'm sure we would have manage to give him the letter, and i'm sure he would have laughed at the "crazy ringtone maker"... Not in a bad laugh of course ! Too bad...

And your shirt was amazing, once again !! Good job in the middle of the night ! :thumb_yello::wink2:

he was tired, he wouldn't stay that much..i'll follow your philosopy: we'll see next time, maybe it will be better *hopes*

But let me tell you all: the funniest thing was meeting all of you. Chatting and laughing with you in the queue was so fun! And yesterday night (which means this morning) we were watching at the videos and pics we've taken: let's just say Yop has a great voice:naughty: and so mine while I Want You Back:biggrin2:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA ON FRENCH TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on tf1 !! and there was an interview and also there was the filming of his meeting with the french fans !! GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I was waintin for it!!! but only saw the end!!!!:sneaky2:

Hope someone recorded it!!

He was soo cute!!!!

we've even seen the french winners!!!

I was waintin for it!!! but only saw the end!!!!:sneaky2:

Hope someone recorded it!!

He was soo cute!!!!

we've even seen the french winners!!!

yeah he was so terribly cute ... even my father loved him ( !!! )

don't worry, i guess it will soon be on dailymotion or on youtube !)

THX for your report Yop!!!

SOOOO HAPPY FOr YOU!!!

Ithink you all were more than lucky, you were clever to go to this café!!:thumb_yello:

He & his family are such a nice people!!!

Waitin for your pics!!!:bleh:

Just few random things i remember from last night:

he sang a part of Grace Kelly in french and he was holding at the beginning an orange umbrella

at the beginning of Happy Ending he was singing the second part of the song instead of the first: it was funny, so natural:wink2:

even on Lollipop he almost forgot the spoken part with Cherisse (his cousin) cause he was gonna sing over it:bleh:

he sang a part of Grace Kelly in french and he was holding at the beginning an orange umbrella

at the beginning of Happy Ending he was singing the second part of the song instead of the first: it was funny, so natural:wink2:

even on Lollipop he almost forgot the spoken part with Cherisse (his cousin) cause he was gonna sing over it:bleh:

hi mirty!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!! take a look to the italian thread:thumb_yello:

ciauz!

yeah the part with cherisse was so funny!! he said "cherisse watcha saying" to hide that he'd forgotten it :naughty: because he normally says "come on cherisse"

hey I'm back!!

actually already for a few hours but I had to do some stuff. tell my sister everything about yesteray and so :naughty:

I'll try to write my report anytime soon this evening!! but it's gonna be pretty much the same as yoppappop's report! with some more details maybe...

be prepared :naughty:

Yep you're instantly recognizable!

I did not have the chance to meet everybody but I'm happy I could meet a few already: Yop, Mirtilla, Cath85, Biche, Johnny, Fadette next to whom I was at the concert, etc...

Yep you're instantly recognizable!

I did not have the chance to meet everybody but I'm happy I could meet a few already: Yop' date=' Mirtilla, Cath85, Biche, Johnny etc...[/quote']

I haven't replied to your PM yet, but i will !! Thanks for everything ! Food, drinks, etc. It's too bad you had to leave just before we stopped at the café, but well... There must be an occasion !! Look at who says that ! :wink2::biggrin2:

Not even a tiny bit because of my half-back ? :tears:

*whispers* Yes, of course, a tiny bit.... :blush-anim-cl:

And now excuse me for two minutes, I'll go and find myself a corner to hide and cry because I sooo wish I had been there and slap myself for watching this Mika-is-speaking-French-and-how-can-it-be-that-he's-getting-more-adorable-each-day-report which makes me go crazy ....

I'll find a way to enter my monitor mwhawhahahahahaa

*whispers* Yes, of course, a tiny bit.... :blush-anim-cl:

And now excuse me for two minutes, I'll go and find myself a corner to hide and cry because I sooo wish I had been there and slap myself for watching this Mika-is-speaking-French-and-how-can-it-be-that-he's-getting-more-adorable-each-day-report which makes me go crazy ....

I'll find a way to enter my monitor mwhawhahahahahaa

You'll find a way... There must be one... Tell me when you got it :naughty:

I haven't replied to your PM yet, but i will !! Thanks for everything ! Food, drinks, etc. It's too bad you had to leave just before we stopped at the café, but well... There must be an occasion !! Look at who says that ! :wink2::biggrin2:

Thanks Olivia for this lovely message! I would have loved to be with you all... I called my friend today because I NEEDED to talk about all this again and when I told him I was so disappointed for not meeting Mika, and that we had certainly passed straight by him as we had seen his mum by the café, he said something like: Mmmhh we're 35 you know. :boxed: Yes I know I'm bloody 35 but I felt as still in my 20s yesterday! It was so energizing, the crowd was so awesome everything was positive!

At least I got to see him 1 meter away from me when he was signing the autographes... It's already that.

Thanks Cath85 for providing me with the ticket! My friend LOVED LOVED LOVED the concert, he did not expect something that big!

My highlight: Love Today. Never seen something that huge. Mika at his top, he and the crowd were supporting and energizing each other, that was INCREDIBLE!!!

So....anyone have time for a translation?

:biggrin2:

I apologize for my english..I'll try to do my best...

We already know everything about Mika.

So a little sum-up of the begining: It was the big event of last night at Olympia. Mika is a real phenomenon in France & there's more than 500000 LICM copies sold in France.

Mika:

"Olympia belongs to Jacques Brel, Edith Piaf & to nobody else...

It's funny..completly strange..that tonight it belongs to me!!"

"i must control myself...ahhh!!...I thought I've lost my mind..(big smile) I have fun & this is the most important thing...I know I'm very lucky to do what I do now..I must realise that's amazing, unbelievable..but I'm not alone, I have all my family around me.."

With an american father, a lebanese mother & a russian teacher, he has leastening to all kinds of music, now Mika is creating his own.