MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

Tu sais à Londres en fevrier il a joué 40 min, franchement c t trop abusé LOL je le mets en Francais parce que j'avais osé dire que c t abusé et tout le monde m'était tombé dessus sur ce forum...

1h10 c'est largement moins abusé ;) mais en general un concert 1h30 c'est bon!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tu sais à Londres en fevrier il a joué 40 min, franchement c t trop abusé LOL je le mets en Francais parce que j'avais osé dire que c t abusé et tout le monde m'était tombé dessus sur ce forum...

1h10 c'est largement moins abusé ;) mais en general un concert 1h30 c'est bon!

I went to Werchter last week-end and the gigs lasted 1 hour (1h30 for Bjork, Muse, The Chemical Brothers,...).

40 mins, it's not enough! Don't be afraid to say something that everybody really thinks but nobody says it!!! :wink2:

We did stay a long time after it was finished... As for me, i didn't want it to end :blush-anim-cl: But i didn't hear any boo... Maybe my ears were full and couldn't hear anything more :naughty: Anyway... I spent the time i stayed there to call Cherisse :roftl: :roftl: But she never came back :tears:

Stop kidding, i really think they stayed long at the end cause it was so great that they didn't want to leave and go back to reality... I know that's why i didn't rush to the exit, even if was saying "let's go" :naughty:

And Stephane, we had the occasion to talk, and you know i'm quite objective about the quality of the previous gigs, and believe me, this one was woth staying after :wink2:

Je te fais confiance biensur :) mais tout le monde s'est amusé apparemment :)

I went to Werchter too (for the 6th year) and loved almos all the concerts! My fav one was Tori Amos, then Killers & Muse & Bjork (all 3 at the same level) and then Snow Patrol :)

Concerts in festivals are always shorter for time purposes but when you're a headline you got to perform longer (Bjork 1h15 though :P) Mika was scheduled to perform for an hour

ce qui l'a fait tant rire, Olivia, c'est que ce nounours à l'apparence banale est un Grumly

(faut voir les pubs sur internet elles sont super!)

et quand on lui appuie sur le ventre , il fait un bruit terrible!

un vrai truc de gamin quoi!

j'étais quasi-sûre que ça le ferait bien marrer!

hahaha:roftl: I'm keeping Bologna in mind, don't you worry!:naughty: And Florence and...GOSH, I should really try to limit my Mika excesses!:naughty:

Want another piccie? Here you go...ladies and gentlemen: proud MFC members mirtilla and cath85!:biggrin2:

Hey, don't worry Johnny! There's nothing better than MIKA excesses!!! :naughty:

Ayayay, what cute pix did you take there??? You looked great girlz!!!!

Oh my God.. what a story to tell Mirtilla... love it! It must be truly magical :thumb_yello: The whole Mika team is just great.. isn't it.

Please drop a line in Jerry's thread guys, it's getting pretty quiet there..:thumbdown:

Oh thank you honey!:blush-anim-cl::lol3: I must say it was a little difficult to reduce what we've lived at that concert to the size of a sig!!!:bleh:

:naughty: :naughty:

I actually wanted to say that I love it too! it sounds a bit funny and.... quite unbelievable actually!

ce qui l'a fait tant rire, Olivia, c'est que ce nounours à l'apparence banale est un Grumly

(faut voir les pubs sur internet elles sont super!)

et quand on lui appuie sur le ventre , il fait un bruit terrible!

un vrai truc de gamin quoi!

j'étais quasi-sûre que ça le ferait bien marrer!

Ah !! Merci !! Donc il faisait bien un bruit !! Les gens disaient que non, qu'ils n'avaient pas entendu... J'ai jamais entendu parler de ces ours... :blink: Je vais faire un tour pour me "culturer" un peu :bleh:

Ahhhhh

en re-regardant les pubs pour l'ours grumly (merci Olivia d'avoir trouvé cette intégrale!), j'a vu celle où il veut massacrer le poulet à la tronçonneuse...

et Mika était en poulet samedi!!!

Ca, c'était vraiment pas fait exprès!

Ahhhhh

en re-regardant les pubs pour l'ours grumly (merci Olivia d'avoir trouvé cette intégrale!), j'a vu celle où il veut massacrer le poulet à la tronçonneuse...

et Mika était en poulet samedi!!!

Ca, c'était vraiment pas fait exprès!

Uh??:shocked:

Ok !! I guess everybody HAS to see that !!!!

http://muusic.free.fr/grumlyintegrale.htm

That's the teddy bear Raphawelle gave him and that made him laugh out loud !!! And now i understand why !! :roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHA that video is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile! The entire time I was like "WTF?" :roftl:

And that chicken was awfully Mika-esque.

Thanks for the link Olivia...now I understand what made him laugh:roftl: I had overheard the bear but nobody could have overheard Mika's laugh:bleh: You should have recorded and made a new ringtone out of it, Mirtilla!:naughty:

His laugh was so refreshing and funny that everybody couldn't help but laughing along with him...such a good moment! Thanks raphawelle!:thumb_yello:

Here's some more pictures...notice the girl on the last one taking advantage of the situation and fiddling about with Mika's hair!:naughty:

post-1984-1429836658_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983665824_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983665843_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983665866_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983665889_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the link Olivia...now I understand what made him laugh:roftl: I had overheard the bear but nobody could have overheard Mika's laugh:bleh: You should have recorded and made a new ringtone out of it, Mirtilla!:naughty:

His laugh was so refreshing and funny that everybody couldn't help but laughing along with him...such a good moment! Thanks raphawelle!

Here's some more pictures...notice the girl on the last one taking advantage of the situation and fiddling about with Mika's hair!:naughty:

eh eh, I was totally in awe while he was laughing! i just freezed listening to him!:naughty: his laugh, live! LOL:roftl:

omg, johnny, you got the bum-shaking!:mf_lustslow:

what? touching his hair? when did he said that? i've mised it!

In one of the thousands interviews he did... He said something like "I didn't do this job for people touching my hair in the street" something like that.

And i totally understand that... He's not some kind of pet...

In one of the thousands interviews he did... He said something like "I didn't do this job for people touching my hair in the street" something like that.

oh right, i thought he said that on saturday:bleh:

yeah, he's right! even if i can't not laugh if i think of him saying that:naughty: I hate when someone gets his hands close to my head too, it's a little annoying:sneaky2:

yeah, from your friends and family fine as they're close to you and know you well, but not from anybody you just don't know. It's a question of intimacy.

now I have had finally a bit of time for reading reports and seeing pics..

thx everyone for your stories and for the beautiful pics!! :thumb_yello:

mika looks a little thinner than the usual but in super good shape. I loved the close ups and I personaly loved the pic of mirtilla and johnny together. what a cute one! :wink2: