MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

Yeah it's a pity we did not have the opportunity to talk more' date=' we'll manage next time!

Actually I did miss him, because when I left you I went back to the café on the side (not the Café Olympia) where I had a sandwich in my friends. Only after a while we left and passed by the Café de l'Olympia where we spotted Mika's mum and the big table.

Nevermind, I can't go back so that the way it is! I'm really happy for you girls that must have been the night of your life![/quote']

I'm sorry you missed him!!! But at least you had fun at the concert!!! Unfortunetly some people missed out on the ones that got cancelled!!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah! Laurence! Merci beaucoup pour nous raconter ton histoire! C'est chouette, ça! Tu avait vraiment de bonne chance!

--Jack

Oui, Laurence! Merci!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the whole story out for us!

What a great time you must have had! :)

dcdeb

After a while he left and we were walking down the street thinking we had to find some place to drink sth and then we saw that bar were his family and his band were sitting ! then the van by which he had left arrived and he got inside the bar. After hesitating a little we went in too (we were about 10 people). We were very discreet, and tried not to look too much ! it was really hard lol knowing that mika is sitting the table next to you !! and then relax came on the TV !!! soon the whole band and everybody were standing around the TV, staring at it like they had never seen the clip before ! (well maybe they hadn’t !) after a while he got up and he stood at tour table (I thought he talked first, but yoppappop thinks she talked first, I should be wrong I don’t remember !) he asked us if we weren’t tired, of course we said no lol while he was talking to olivia (she was sitting in front of me) he stood next to my chair ! and believe me very close !! I felt him standing against me at some moments (I don’t exaggerate really !!) and for those who are interested (Mika owns me for instance :naughty: ) he smells REALLY good lol so he chatted a little with us, not especially with me, I think it was more of a group experience (except that olivia got a little extra :P) then as he left and while we were paying the drinks, his manager came back and said « don’t let them pay, Mika wants to pay for this » !!!! how cool is that !!! I’m still in the clouds !! we all applauded and thanked the manager !

While leaving the bar we saw Mika’s mum (she was the only one left from the group) and chatted a little with her too ! we said that we were looking for a cab and then as there was one one coming she ran on to the street to call it ! totally crazy because there were cars arriving lol at first we thought she needed a cab too, but actually no, it was only for us !! so nice !!! I know where Mika got all this nice and sweet attitude from !!

Once at olivia’s place, we watched our pictures and films until late in the night ! I really anjoyed that part too !!

I loved meeting up with all the other Mika fans ! everybody was so nice !!

One last thing (you are gonna think that I am crazy :naughty: ) but on the train back home the card controller (or whatever you call them) had the same perfume as mika :naughty: it brought back nice memories lol

So that’s all I think I’m sorry it’s long but I tend to tell all the details from great experiences :naughty:

WOW,WOW and more WOW!!!!!!!!!! Your so so so so lucky and he paid for you11 He's the sweetest person ever!!

XXXX

Thanks for all your reports and pics from l'Olympia, I've had a big grin on my face this last half hour, reading through the thread! :biggrin2: It's pouring down with rain outside but the sun is shining in my heart:naughty: that's the beauty of MFC!

:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I introduced myself as MFC (I had Mariposa's badge:thumb_yello: and he saw it immediatly!) but also as a mikawebsite member and I had the mission to give him a lot of things from his fans;

(he said at the beginning when he saw all the gifts "mais c'est Noël?"

Every time I tried to explain the gift, the fan's intention and to speak about them (it was easy for most of them because I knew them)

I began with a chronological technique....

QUOTE]

Thanks you so much Laurence for your report!!! I've been waiting for this :biggrin2: Wow! It seems like you were having a great time, it's cool that you talked that much with MIKA!

And, I'm glad my little MFC badge served you well :mf_rosetinted:

I was so cool to see you in the news - they knew why they chose you!

No in fact they followed close on Mika and when he came to me the

cameraman installed his stuff near us and I was the first to talked to him maybe the others were too impressed...I don't know but I do all my best in order to stay spontaneous and it was not difficult because he is so natural...And you know what extraordnary facility I have to talk about anything (my talkative side had been this time a good thing!:naughty: )

Seriously I don't know because I presented myself as mika fan member after they were there!

We were also in front of the door so it was maybe easier.

but it don't explain why they didn't film after the rest of the group...Maybe they did and I didn't see it...

Yeah, i did yell my name and my hair thing, and then he came :mf_rosetinted::wink2: That's funny you didn't hear that, cause right, you were sitting in front of me :blink: ... Maybe i didn't yell that loud !! See Violet_Sky !!!!

I don't know why I was under that impression... but I am sure that he was standing there and he was gonna say sth anyway! I think he really wanted to engage a conversation!

and no you really didn't yell that loud lol I'm not deaf now or sth :naughty:

CATHERINE!! T'ES MON HÉRO! BEN HÉROINE!!

WOUH! C'EST TROP FOU! aaah vous êtes tous des chanceux!!

IL SENT BON YEAAAH! ahah quand j'ai lu "and for those who are interested (Mika owns me for instance :naughty: ) he smells REALLY good " AHAH je riais trop toute seule!! merci d'avoir pris le temps de le sentir hihihhi! :biggrin2: j'espère que je vais pouvoir allez le sentir le 10 août!! YEAH! MERCII!!!!!!!

LOL I didn't really SMELL him! he was just standing right next to me I couldn't help but smelling his perfume! it would have been impossible not to smell it lol

eh oui tu vas pouvoir le sentir aussi le 10 août :naughty:

Yeah it's a pity we did not have the opportunity to talk more' date=' we'll manage next time!

Actually I did miss him, because when I left you I went back to the café on the side (not the Café Olympia) where I had a sandwich in my friends. Only after a while we left and passed by the Café de l'Olympia where we spotted Mika's mum and the big table.

Nevermind, I can't go back so that the way it is! I'm really happy for you girls that must have been the night of your life![/quote']

were we sitting there too? because we went there actually quite quickly after he got in.

and yes it was the night of our life :D

were we sitting there too? because we went there actually quite quickly after he got in.

and yes it was the night of our life :D

*sigh* Magic gig. Everybody's absolutely over the moon, Yop is non sarcastic, what else? ....LOL :biggrin2:

A big thank you to everybody for their amazing reports, pictures and videos. Although almost everything has been said I'll still post my report to tell you about that night "from the perspective of a boy":bleh: !

Ok here we go...I went to the Olympia at 10 with Laurence who still felt like queueing with Mika's fans early in the morning even though she had her V.I.P. seats and meeting with Mika! I also gave Laurence the present I had for Mika's mum to thank her for taking me to the concert at the Trabendo! After the concert I talked to her and she said she remembered me and complimeneted me on my braces and pants!:blush-anim-cl:

I've just finished reading her report and I'm like WOW! I'll meet her for drink tonight, so I'll hope she will tell me all about it!

I was wearing a pretty outrageous outfit that day...just take a look at the picture I took of myself when I was in after-concert-mood lol!...and people gave me some funny looks that morning!:naughty:

I really enjoyed queueing all day long...no really!:bleh: ...as all the nice MFC fans-cath85, mirtilla, yop, laurence, biche, fadette, em- and the fact that I won a promo CD of Grace Kelly raised my mood considerably!:biggrin2:

After the crazyness of running into the venue we all managed to get to the first row and I even ended up right next to the catwalk!

He was soooo close I couldn't believe it myself...I mean I'm used to trying to reach out for the artist but not quiet getting as far but this time I seriously had to hold myself back as he was not a meter but just centimeters away from me when performing on the catwalk...which he was all the time! So I had to keep looking up all time and the view was not too bad!:blush-anim-cl:

More to come...

we noticed that when he speak french he's a sort of shy person, going back to infant attitudes, he speaks in a softer tone, hands in his pockets...strict shoulders...he seems less self-confident.

or maybe it's just mine and some other fan's impression....

that's why mirtilla wrote that!

mikagasmic..that says everything!

I agree he seems shy when he speaks French! He's different!

Sorry to be late! I hasn't been here since wednesday!!!

Then , during the 2nd or 3rd song, he sudenly came down upon me in the midst of his performance and started pulling really hard on my braces! I didn't quite realize what was happening and he was pulling so hard that I believed he would just pull me on stage holding only my braces!:roftl:

I have seen Mika twice before but the form he was in and the performance he delivered at the Olympia was so good it was almost unreal! Sometimes I was like...what the hell is happening here? am i really seeing this? this is otherworldly good!:roftl:

All the songs he performed had the impact of a bomb on me and the atmosphere in that little cosy venue was just mindblowing...even the people on the balcony couldn't keep from dancing ALL THE TIME!!!

After the concert we met him and I was like "Mika, will you please sign my braces?" He asked for my name and and signed them!:biggrin2:

And after that of course Mika invited us for drink...ok it wasn't quiet like this but I just enjoy to say that!:naughty: And you can already read all about it in other people's reports so...:bleh:

Well at the end I had a little chat with Lorna, the woman who sings Happy Ending with Mika, and she seemed to like my braces as well lol! After having another quick chat to Mika's mum, she tried to hail a cab for us! :roftl:

I'll post the links to my videos later, really close!!! ones, and I'll add some photos of us MFC members before and after the concert and of Mika and and and

I'm off now to have a drink with Laurence!:biggrin2:

Wow Johnny! That is unreal! During which song did he pull on your braces? I'll have to look for it in the videos. I'm glad you had such a good time, and an autograph even. Thank you for your report.

Thx a lot guys for your reports & the videos!!!!

but you are all big Teasers!!! ( it seems to be contagious:bleh: )

you are talking about pics but 48hours later we have only seen 2 pics(thx Yop)!!

Still waintin for yours!!:wink2:

Ok, i have my videos on the gig to l 'olympia but i don't know if it's the good place to post it! i think there is a topic for it, but i don't know well this forum, i'm sorry :winksmiley02:

:woot_jump:You can't keep still! You're JUMPING UP & DOWN!! ha ha!

Then , during the 2nd or 3rd song, he sudenly came down upon me in the midst of his performance and started pulling really hard on my braces! I didn't quite realize what was happening and he was pulling so hard that I believed he would just pull me on stage holding only my braces!:roftl:

:shocked:Lucky guy!!!! I want to wear BRACES next time!

I'm thrilled for you all to get you MAgical MIKA Moments!!

Ok, i have my videos on the gig to l 'olympia but i don't know if it's the good place to post it! i think there is a topic for it, but i don't know well this forum, i'm sorry :winksmiley02:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11913991 donc relax pour commencer

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11914598 Big girl

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11917745 suite Big girl

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11916343 My interpretation

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11916500

In any other world

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11954332

Stuck in the middle

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11916181 Billy Brown

(petit bout)

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11944456

Ring Ring, et après la batterie de mon appareil m'a laché...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11957214

omg I don't even wanna watch them! I was so close to you I'm sure one can here my awful singing! I think I won't post mine it's just unbearable :naughty:

Thx a lot guys for your reports & the videos!!!!

but you are all big Teasers!!! ( it seems to be contagious:bleh: )

you are talking about pics but 48hours later we have only seen 2 pics(thx Yop)!!

Still waintin for yours!!:wink2:

this is just to give you a small idea of what my pics look like :naughty:

l_b0db171f7283703946f02ad2426a52c9.jpg