MIKA @ L'Olympia - Paris

Yoppappop

johnny, thank you so much for your report!! Sounds like you're still on cloud number nine... :wink2:

I can't wait to see your vids and the pix of all of you! So far I only knew them from description :naughty: I'd love to see how you looked like!!! :bleh:

Hey Cath!!

You didn't promise too much :mf_lustslow:

How long did it take you to upload this beautiful picture??? Thanx...I know your connection isn't "the fastest one" *lol*

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

johnny, thank you so much for your report!! Sounds like you're still on cloud number nine... :wink2:

I can't wait to see your vids and the pix of all of you! So far I only knew them from description :naughty: I'd love to see how you looked like!!! :bleh:

Hey Cath!!

You didn't promise too much :mf_lustslow:

How long did it take you to upload this beautiful picture??? Thanx...I know your connection isn't "the fastest one" *lol*

lol not that much actually but I reduced the size of it! you should have seen the original size!! you could see every single pore of his nose :naughty:

this is just to give you a small idea of what my pics look like :naughty:

l_b0db171f7283703946f02ad2426a52c9.jpg

OMG!!!!

:jawdrop:

:stretcher:

how can I go to sleep right now??????????????:mf_lustslow:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIC I'VE EVER SEEN THX!!!!! (I'm not talkin about the strange guy on the left :naughty:)

WANT MORE:roftl:

OMG!!!!

:jawdrop:

:stretcher:

how can I go to sleep right now??????????????:mf_lustslow:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIC I'VE EVER SEEN THX!!!!! (I'm not talkin about the strange guy on the left :naughty:)

WANT MORE:roftl:

I'm glad you like it!! :D

I think that guy is the security guard on whose back Mika was signing the autographs lol he was standing in my way!!

there are more to come :D

Great picture cath85...so glad I already have all of your pictures and you all of mine!:wink2:

Alright alright so here we go, finally my videos have been processed and are ready to be watched on youtube! Prepare for some real close close-ups!:naughty:

Lollipop Girls:

Relax (Take It Easy):

Any Other World:

Sweet Dreams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAB6pbuCG8U

Holy Johnny:

Love Today (Intro):

Love Today (Outro):

Grace Kelly:

Lollipop:

Enjoy!:biggrin2:

All this pictures were taken in the waiting room

post-1842-142983665052_thumb.jpg me and Melie before

post-1842-142983665039_thumb.jpgwaiting Mika (from the right Orphée, Melie (the two french contest's winners and the best melie's friend

post-1842-142983665015_thumb.jpg Here it is!:blush-anim-cl:

post-1842-142983665027_thumb.jpg discussingwith other people

post-1842-142983665002_thumb.jpg Mika and Orphée : they are so cute!

Laurence I can't believe it!!! You're still online!:lol3: Go packing your bags and have some sleep before you go on that long trip!:bleh:

Well I couldn't get away from the forum either...at least I've managed to finally post my videos!:original:

And Laurence, how can you possibly post all of these wonderful pics and leave out the one with you and Mika?! Come on we want to see it!:naughty:

the rest

post-1842-142983665573_thumb.jpg me and Mika just after our discussion :wub2:

post-1842-142983665589_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983665601_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983665613_thumb.jpg in the hotel room paid by the radio (it was the first and i think the last time I have had the opportunity to sleep in the parisian hotel...because I lives in Paris:naughty: it was a little bit weird!

Here I took the picture at 4:30 AM neighbours knocked to our wall because we made too much noise...we were so excited we can't sleep!:roftl: :roftl:

post-1842-142983665627_thumb.jpg here it's were we were (during 3 songs his mum and sister were just near us dancing and singing "Stuck in the middle"!

It was so funny!

And on the other side there were all his family with his grand mother, his nephews etc...sitting down. So amasing...a really great athmosphere!

OK i can go sleep now! my work is done. Thank you Jonathan! I hope see you in Paris on october...cross my fingers:thumb_yello:

I hope so too...I'll try my best tomorrow!:thumb_yello: Maybe we see each other even before but you really shouldn't think too much about what I proposed you and act reasonably!:mfr_lol: Off to bed now...

merci merci merci Laurence!!!!

C'est moi avec les lunettes rouges, et c'est moi le nounours!!

je voulais un souvenir de ce moment!!!

Oh merci vraiment!!!!!

Ah super !!! Peut-être que tu pourras nous dire ce qui l'a fait tant rire alors ? J'ai pas compris...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4GNFKWd9c

Did anyone post this already? If yes, I'm very sorry...

I think I saw laurence talking to Mika towards the end... :thumb_yello:

Thanks, I don't realise yet...it's so amazing...what a wonderful moment with him : the concert was exceptional, the meeeting: spontaneous and funny!

If you want a little explanation the TV report :naughty::biggrin2::wub2: (I don't know if you've read it...)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2696&page=53

i've left my computer on all night long and here are my videos. They're "a bit" shaking, sorry but i was so excited and i kept on jumping:woot_jump:

(Love Today: just the intro, then i've turned my camera off and kept dancing and jumping:biggrin2: )

(Grace Kelly: same as above)

(Sweet Dreams)

(I Want You Back)

(Any Other World: this is the only one i've recorded entirely:biggrin2: )

Alright alright so here we go, finally my videos have been processed and are ready to be watched on youtube! Prepare for some real close close-ups!:naughty:

Lollipop Girls:

Relax (Take It Easy):

Any Other World:

Sweet Dreams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAB6pbuCG8U

Holy Johnny:

Love Today (Intro):

Love Today (Outro):

Grace Kelly:

Lollipop:

Enjoy!:biggrin2:

Thank a lot for uploading your videos!!! :biggrin2:

They are all great!!! :wink2: