Lovebox - London, UK - June 17, 2012 : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it's time for me to write my report. But since it's already been three days since Lovebox and you know everything about it by now all I'm going to say is that for me it was incredible to be at a Mika gig once again! I had missed his shows so much and I was very happy to be hearing him play live after quite a few months. The concert might have been short but it was 100% brilliant:wub2:

Mika rocked as usual and needless to say performance of all the songs were very powerful like they always are! What can I say, he never ever (and I mean EVER) disappoints. Personally I was very very happy to hear the new songs live. They sound even better and more amazing live. Celebrate is the type of song that will get everyone singing and dancing along and that makes it perfect for gigs. Every time I hear it, it makes me smile and gives me that positive and optimistic feeling. And when you hear it live this feeling gets a hundred times more intense.

Hearing Make you Happy was another highlight for me. What a beautiful, sensitive, brilliant song and it worked amazingly well live too:wub2:

Also I really enjoyed listening to the old songs again, especially the new version of Lollipop sounded very fresh and fun!!!

Since this was a festival and the gig started at 5pm instead of later on in the evening etc I thought that technically it'd be really difficult or almost impossible for a m&g to take place. So I think it was really sweet of Mika that he noticed the fans waiting and came near the fence to meet everyone.

Here's my Make You Happy vid, the sound isnt good but I've decided to post it anyway

[YOUTUBE]wLTOUhgVUco[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Louiza

I won't write a proper report as I think that all the important stuff has been said already. To sum it up: It was waaaaay too short but great to see him again. :wub2:

Most of the pictures I took turned out as blurry and / or crap. So I use my old camera again in the future :teehee: Anyway, I uploaded the better pictures on photobucket: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Lovebox%20Festival%20London%2017th%20June%202012/

SAM_1781.jpg

SAM_1783.jpg

:fangurl:

thank you statue, love them! :wub2:

and also thank you everyone else for their photos+videos+reports - aww, all those lovely memories! :fangurl:

It was short but after almost one year without seeing him live it felt like heaven :blush-anim-cl:

These are the pics I took: http://photobucket.com/MikaLovebox

And the videos (still need to upload a couple more):

I love your photos!

[YOUTUBE]HGMtR-vt5ng[/YOUTUBE]

More will be uploaded to my channel; http://www.youtube.com/larasblommor

:mikalove::wub2::fangurl::excite:

You can see where he looked at our signs the best here. This makes me happy. :lmfao:

(sorry, I'm just excited :aah:)

Edited by astor

Oh my gosh yes! That's us!!! :lmfao: Thankyou for posting, I love it! :aah: Do you mind if I put it on my facebook? :das: Also, do you have any of me and Mika at the 'M&G' by any chance? :teehee:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

No, I don't mind at all, go ahead. And thanks for asking! :wink2:

No pics from the M&G, sorry.

:lmfao: Thank you! :floor:

You're welcome, too! :aah:

Thanks to everyone for all the beautiful pics and vids.

I had a lot of fun to this festival. We had a beautiful day, so I was happy not to wear my wellies :naughty:

Mika's gig was short, but amazing :aah: I didn't recognize "Relax" at the beginning :teehee: I liked so much "Celebrate" and "Make you happy" in live. It was so good to see him again in gig :wub2:

P1020199.jpg

P1020203.jpg

P1020223.jpg

P1020236.jpg

P1020254.jpg

P1020256.jpg

P1020261.jpg

P1020269.jpg

and more pics here http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.400089006704399.84816.100001099094671&type=3

Thanks to everyone for all the beautiful pics and vids.

I had a lot of fun to this festival. We had a beautiful day, so I was happy not to wear my wellies :naughty:

Mika's gig was short, but amazing :aah: I didn't recognize "Relax" at the beginning :teehee: I liked so much "Celebrate" and "Make you happy" in live. It was so good to see him again in gig :wub2:

P1020199.jpg

P1020203.jpg

P1020223.jpg

P1020236.jpg

P1020254.jpg

P1020256.jpg

P1020261.jpg

You got some fabulous pics Minnie, thanks for sharing.:thumb_yello: