MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrTcYNsZWhSEncAFzGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzMGQ5Nm5tBHNlYwNsYXQtc3IEc2xrA2ltZwRvaWQDZjAzNGI3ODUtYjNhYS0zNzk5LWI3MmUtNzk2YzhlNTA3MmEzBGdwb3MDMTg-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpenniman%26imgt%3Dlatest%26imgs%3Dyahoohq%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26ri%3D18&w=1357&h=1023&imgurl=d3.yimg.com%2Fsr%2Fimg%2F1%2Ff034b785-b3aa-3799-b72e-796c8e5072a3&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com&size=256KB&name=%26quot%3BX+Factor+2013+-+Il+Live%26quot%3B++Photocall&p=penniman&oid=f034b785-b3aa-3799-b72e-796c8e5072a3&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=%26quot%3BX+Factor+2013+-+Il+Live%26quot%3B++Photocall&b=0∋=144&no=18&ts=&c=41%2C0%2C241%2C199&s=0&imgs=yahoohq&imgt=latest&prtnr=Getty&sigr=10u1vb470&sigb=13fqsnviv&sigi=11pdbp1ut&.crumb=7g60f9uvYZ9&fr=yfp-t-900

f034b785-b3aa-3799-b72e-796c8e5072a3

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrTcYNsZWhSEncADzGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzaTZoa290BHNlYwNsYXQtc3IEc2xrA2ltZwRvaWQDNzI2Yjg4YTMtYjZlNC0zYWZlLThhNTQtNGQwYjEzNWU5YWNkBGdwb3MDMTQ-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dpenniman%26imgt%3Dlatest%26imgs%3Dyahoohq%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26ri%3D14&w=1023&h=1619&imgurl=d3.yimg.com%2Fsr%2Fimg%2F1%2F726b88a3-b6e4-3afe-8a54-4d0b135e9acd&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com&size=327KB&name=%26quot%3BX+Factor+2013+-+Il+Live%26quot%3B++Photocall&p=penniman&oid=726b88a3-b6e4-3afe-8a54-4d0b135e9acd&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=%26quot%3BX+Factor+2013+-+Il+Live%26quot%3B++Photocall&b=0∋=144&no=14&ts=&c=0%2C0%2C199%2C198&s=0&imgs=yahoohq&imgt=latest&prtnr=Getty&sigr=10u1vb470&sigb=13fak6fn4&sigi=11p5tl56t&.crumb=7g60f9uvYZ9&fr=yfp-t-900

726b88a3-b6e4-3afe-8a54-4d0b135e9acd

X Factor, al via domani puntate live

Tutto pronto per la battaglia a suon di note tra i dodici finalisti di 'X Factor' che da domani si contenderanno le finali del talent show di casa Sky sul palco della nuova X Factor Arena.

Oltre ai concorrenti selezionati da Mika, Morgan, Elio e Simona Ventura, i protagonisti dello show saranno anche i tanti ospiti in arrivo, a partire da Elisa, Chiara Galiazzo, Francesca Michielin e le Icona Pop, convocati per la prima puntata. "Abbiamo trattato i ragazzi come nei progetti discografici - hanno raccontato i responsabili del programma - per costruire una vera carriera"

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/photostory/spettacolo/2013/10/23/Factor-via-domani-puntate-live-_9506525.html

f69669c89615cff1f89b1b5de7f1bba9.jpg

18fc886c3a87257814b3b8f3aba241bd.jpg

e44de8e87163a6f3894f4b90e8de7c9c.jpg

7f9670ed9282a6bfb00443d47790c370.jpg

370aa039ef18c0bb3a4fa15f50bed174.jpg

9cdcb64753db1723b5039f1917995449.jpg

TV blog

X Factor 2013 - Il live, conferenza stampa

http://www.tvblog.it/post/422499/x-factor-2013-il-live-conferenza-stampa-in-diretta?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tvblog%2Fit+%28tvblog.it%29

Tutte le informazioni sulle puntate Live di X Factor e sui concorrenti dell'edizione 2013 date in occasione della conferenza stampa che si è tenuta stamane a Milano.

X-Factor-7-giudici-ok.jpg

12.51 Mika: “Nella mia squadra ho tre ragazze molto diverse e originali. Sono talenti giovani. Quando pensiamo a una ragazza e a un programma in televisione, pensiamo a ragazze con grandi voci, grandi capelli e ‘big boobs’, tutto esagerato. Le mie non sono superloud, non urlano. Il loro potere si trova nella loro sensibilità. Violetta, Gaia e Valentina rappresentano tre generi diversi: il folk, il rock e l’r'n’b/pop, ma hanno tutte un grande talento.”

( in English by Google translator ) In my team I have three very different girls and original.

They are young talents.

When we think of a girl and a program on television, we think about girls with big voices, big hair and 'big boobs', all exaggerated.

Mine are not superloud, do not scream.

Their power lies in their sensitivity.

Violetta, Gaia and Valentina represent three different genres: folk, rock and R & B / pop, but all have a great talent. "

X Factor 7 - Al via il Live Show di SkyUno

Terminate le selezioni, giovedì 24 ottobre il talent show musicale targato Sky entra nel vivo.

Simona, Morgan e Elio raccolgono la sfida di Mika e sono pronti a darsi battaglia.

Si parte con la gara.

[YOUTUBE]BcOWXOiCeB4[/YOUTUBE]

370aa039ef18c0bb3a4fa15f50bed174.jpg

Love this pic :wub2:

40ddc021-fe0b-354d-b0d0-8fcfa82b8a2c

He is trying to keep his eyes open so hard, lol!

Can't get over the makeover with Gaia.

I know! She is so beautiful. All these girls could be his little sisters...

Edited by tiibet

Quick translation of Mika's press conference part from the video uploaded by Simona! :thumb_yello:

My team... Three very different and very original girls, and for me this is the most important thing... they are young talents.

When we think of a girl in a talent tv-show we always think of girls with a big voice, with big boobs (thank you Simona!) with, I don't know, big hair... Everything is big, everything is exaggerated. With my girls, they are more discreet, they're not 'superloud'.... How do you say? They don't scream. But at the same time for me this...their power is found in their small... In their sensibilities.

For me Violetta, Gaia, Valentina, three completely different girls, one a little bit more folk, one more rock, one more pop, r'n'b, soul. But all of them are really good. I'm very happy to work with them!

thanks everyone!

Yesterday they've broadcast some bits from the press conference on SKY TG24: I couldn't record them, but I remember a few bits that aren't on the above video,

like for instance where he asks Simona, how to translate 'big boobs' :naughty: and when he apologizes for his bad Italian because of the jet-lag. he really struggled to speak Italian

Thanks for the pics and vids everyone!

It's true what he said about the girls in his team, they're so different from the typical female talent show contestants. All three of them have this much more discreet style thats not at all over the top and that gives them this super positive vibe. Plus they're very talented, he really has the best team.

Cant wait to hear what will happen tonight on the live show!!

I agree with you all... Valentina and Gaia look stunning! And Violetta with that hair strangely looks like Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz! XD

I really like the fact that he has chosen three very different girls, it will be musically more interesting! (And I have a feeling that Roberta will be one of the most voted among the rejected contestants tonight... We'll see!)

thanks everyone!

Yesterday they've broadcast some bits from the press conference on SKY TG24: I couldn't record them, but I remember a few bits that aren't on the above video,

like for instance where he asks Simona, how to translate 'big boobs' :naughty: and when he apologizes for his bad Italian because of the jet-lag. he really struggled to speak Italian

Are these the same parts that are in the Radio Deejay video?

I really hope that he isn't too nervous today so that he doesn't forget all of his Italian *InBoccaAlLupo*

Are these the same parts that are in the Radio Deejay video?

I really hope that he isn't too nervous today so that he doesn't forget all of his Italian *InBoccaAlLupo*

no, Radio Deejay's video doesn't include everything Mika said either; the missing bits are really short though

I hope he slept well tonight, yesterday he was really tired!

(And I have a feeling that Roberta will be one of the most voted among the rejected contestants tonight... We'll see!)

Hopefully your feeling is true, I would be so happy :wub2: I have the feeling that it will Mr Rain and Osso though, but I want to be wrong here :wink2:

I don't know if it has been posted, but in sky.it there's a short Mika interview ... He doesn't add new things, he basically says that every contestant is really good and very different, and that his girls are very original, and that he wants to develop their repertoire. He also says that tonight he has chosen for them three pop songs, because he himself is basically an alternative-pop, but indeed pop musician. And he says that next time the song choice will be completely different!

I also watched Morgan's press bit, he basically said he is looking for difficult, problematic talents, with unexpressed potentiality.

Ps: oh, and today Chiara was interview at Radio Deejay and Alessandro (Xf host) joked with her total admiration for Mika, she said that she recorded their duet of stardust in London, and that he managed to make her feel comfortable while being very professional, and alessandro said that she sent him a lot of SMS saying 'how good Is Mika, how professional, how beautiful...' XD

I don't know if it has been posted, but in sky.it there's a short Mika interview ... He doesn't add new things, he basically says that every contestant is really good and very different, and that his girls are very original, and that he wants to develop their repertoire. He also says that tonight he has chosen for them three pop songs, because he himself is basically an alternative-pop, but indeed pop musician. And he says that next time the song choice will be completely different!

I also watched Morgan's press bit, he basically said he is looking for difficult, problematic talents, with unexpressed potentiality.

Ps: oh, and today Chiara was interview at Radio Deejay and Alessandro (Xf host) joked with her total admiration for Mika, she said that she recorded their duet of stardust in London, and that he managed to make her feel comfortable while being very professional, and alessandro said that she sent him a lot of SMS saying 'how good Is Mika, how professional, how beautiful...' XD

thank you for sharing :flowers2:

Hahah, Chiara is so in love! Can't blame her :wub2: Thanks Teresa!