MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

He sang “Se sapessi come fai” from Luigi Tenco,but haven't see it :dunno:

Thanks! :wink2:

And Michele sang "Carte da decifrare" by Ivano Fossati...ahhh I wanna see them and Mika of course :naughty:

And Viloletta "Let Her Go" yeah this is the kind of song that fits very well for her :teehee:

MIKA FACTOR ARENA

(Italian MFC Temporary Headquarters*)

Via Deruta, 20132 Milano, Italia

(corner Via Mestre)

very near Underground Line Green stop: UDINE

(same line of Central Station - Stazione Centrale)

https://maps.google.it/maps?q=viA+DERUTA+MILANO&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4786c7003c2eb7b3:0x5863b4a53296d7a9,Via+Deruta,+Milano&gl=it&ei=dvhnUoHwGKXt4gTG-4DICQ&ved=0CDQQ8gEwAQ

*in mancanza di meglio

First episode of live shows was an exception.

Tickets just with free invitation and nobody invited us :sneaky2:

Anyway a group of MiXa* fans who where there, luckily obtained spare tickets from nice people of others fan clubs (fan club of the popstar guest or fan club of the competitors).

For next episodes there will be a part of tickets on sale. Every monday for every thursday on http://www.ticketone.it

A part of tickets for sure will remain for fan clubs (others fan clubs :aah:) or maybe for winners of competitions.

At the moment we have not others usefull info for MFCers.

And we don't know the price of the tickets :blink:

:bye:

P.S.

Mika was good (as a judge, as an italian speaker and as a professional tv worker), the show was quite entertaining with a lot of good singers competitors and good guests.

Unfortunately an interview after show was quite disgusting because others judges and relatives of the competitor eliminated (who instead was a gentleman) and poor Mika was almost upset.

*(Mika is a songwriter, MiXa is a songwriter who temporarily plays as a judge)

[/size]

Anyway a group of MiXa* fans who where there, luckily obtained spare tickets from nice people of others fan clubs (fan club of the popstar guest or fan club of the competitors).

For next episodes there will be a part of tickets on sale. Every monday for every thursday on http://www.ticketone.it

A part of tickets for sure will remain for fan clubs (others fan clubs :aah:) or maybe for winners of competitions.

P.S.

Mika was good (as a judge, as an italian speaker and as a professional tv worker), the show was quite entertaining with a lot of good singers competitors and good guests.

Unfortunately an interview after show was quite disgusting because others judges and relatives of the competitor eliminated (who instead was a gentleman) and poor Mika was almost upset.

Thank you for the link :huglove: But what happened with the interview?

Thank you Allegra!

Yes, it's odd when Mika is this HUGE attraction, who's turning X-Factor Italia into golden gold....and no one cares about his fans. :blink::blink::blink:

Everyone and his dog's fanclub were in...but Mika's. Fans had to find their way in...in a way or another.

Who do we need to thank? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm probably going next week, hoping to get to buy tickets....and still ignore how much they will cost. :blink::blink::blink:

http://www.ticketone.it/biglietti-x-factor-milano.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1076252%243411307

odder and odder.

Thank you Allegra!

Yes, it's odd when Mika is this HUGE attraction, who's turning X-Factor Italia into golden gold....and no one cares about his fans. :blink::blink::blink:

Everyone and his dog's fanclub were in...but Mika's. Fans had to find their way in...in a way or another.

Who do we need to thank? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm probably going next week, hoping to get to buy tickets....and still ignore how much they will cost. :blink::blink::blink:

http://www.ticketone.it/biglietti-x-factor-milano.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1076252%243411307

odder and odder.

It absolutely doesn't matter for me how much tickets will cost because I'll be in Milan for only one week and I will have only one chance :aah::doh: But it's really weird that nobody think about Mika's fans :blink:

It absolutely doesn't matter for me how much tickets will cost because I'll be in Milan for only one week and I will have only one chance :aah::doh: But it's really weird that nobody think about Mika's fans :blink:

Of course. You arrive from far and you are right if you want a sure ticket.

But please be fast.

Stay in touch, we check next week how many tickets are on sale on monday and we will say you. Because "your" monday probably will be the same situation

Of course. You arrive from far and you are right if you want a sure ticket.

But please be fast.

Stay in touch, we check next week how many tickets are on sale on monday and we will say you. Because "your" monday probably will be the same situation

Thank you :huglove: DoReMi will buy tickets for us on Monday November, 4th because I'll be in Italy already without my computer and she's arriving in Milan on Tuesday :doh:

[/size]

P.S.

What happened in the interview? :blink: Thanks for the info Allegra! :thumb_yello: I will be in Milan in the end of November (my birthday trip!). Hope to meet you too! :huglove:

And Michele sang "Carte da decifrare" by Ivano Fossati...ahhh I wanna see them and Mika of course :naughty:

And Viloletta "Let Her Go" yeah this is the kind of song that fits very well for her :teehee:

I don't watch the show but I see your comments here and there and I think you behave very childish towards this Violetta person. If you don't like someone, that's fine butcomments like that are just childish.

So it's not possible to see any of these performances yet? There are no video clips? Any opinions from locals who saw the show? Who is your favorite and how did his girls do last night? Mika did well I assume (after reading some comments)!

I love that song, "let her go". By passenger, right? Could you please give me a link for Violetta's performance?

I don't watch the show but I see your comments here and there and I think you behave very childish towards this Violetta person. If you don't like someone, that's fine butcomments like that are just childish.

Everybody have the equal right to think and feel what they think and feel. Everybody have different minds and different sence of humour. Don't measure every person by youself it has no sence! It's just a joke, don't take it that serious! Especially when you're not in the theme.

I'm childish person and I am unashamed about it! It's just me. It sounds like it is something bad when you say it but it's not.

I don't want to offend you but sometimes your comments are too sharp. I know it's just you and I got used to your personality. I hope you understand what I want to say. Perhaps I'd better stay away but it's too much this time, Ingrid! At least for me.

Everybody have the equal right to think and feel what they think and feel. Everybody have different minds and different sence of humour. Don't measure every person by youself it has no sence! It's just a joke, don't take it that serious! Especially when you're not in the theme.

I'm childish person and I am unashamed about it! It's just me. It sounds like it is something bad when you say it but it's not.

I don't want to offend you but sometimes your comments are too sharp. I know it's just you and I got used to your personality. I hope you understand what I want to say. Perhaps I'd better stay away but it's too much this time, Ingrid! At least for me.

Yes everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I keep reading comments about this girl singing like a goat, that she should go and things like that. I don't mind childishness but I think it is unfair to single out a contestant and target them like this. Just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to stop but I just tend to say what is on my mind.

I didn't say she was childish though. Just the comments. That is a difference.

I just think that if this girl happened to read comments like this, it could be hurtful and what kind of impression does that leave of Mika fans?

I apologise if I am too 'sharp' but I believe that if someone has a problem with me it should be said to me and that's why I say what is on my mind too. But this might not be appreciated.

Edited by IngievV

Yes everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I keep reading comments about this girl singing like a goat, that she should go and things like that. I don't mind childishness but I think it is unfair to single out a contestant and target them like this. Just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to stop but I just tend to say what is on my mind.

Ingie, I'm not sure but I think you confuse two different girls? There was a girl called " a goat girl" because she used a singing technique called "goat singing" (oh, not sure what is the exact term, sorry!). She used it on purpose and I think Mika was impressed but I must say I absolutely hated the sounds she made, it hurt my ears!! :aah: Lol! But The term goat girl referred to those weird techniques she used, not her real singing and it was not meant as an insult. She is not in the contest anymore.

I haven't seen the latest show, I'm eagerly waiting for clips! I think the song you mentioned is quite pretty and I don't know why comments about it are childish, maybe someone wants to explain me?

If it's just your opinion about common situation don't point to exact person. It is also unfair.

If it's just your opinion about common situation don't point to exact person. It is also unfair.

No it was about comments I've seen of her. But that doesn't mean I attack her as a person. Just the comments I don't agree with. And if you don't agree with me, you tell me and I take your feelings into consideration. I just feel like it is better to be honest and say things than to let frustration built up.

But let's move on.

Ingie, I'm not sure but I think you confuse two different girls? There was a girl called " a goat girl" because she used a singing technique called "goat singing" (oh, not sure what is the exact term, sorry!). She used it on purpose and I think Mika was impressed but I must say I absolutely hated the sounds she made, it hurt my ears!! :aah: Lol! But The term goat girl referred to those weird techniques she used, not her real singing and it was not meant as an insult. She is not in the contest anymore.

I haven't seen the latest show, I'm eagerly waiting for clips! I think the song you mentioned is quite pretty and I don't know why comments about it are childish, maybe someone wants to explain me?

Maybe it is just me. If so I apologise but I just had to get it off my chest. This Violetta girl just appears hated to me.