MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Maybe it is just me. If so I apologise but I just had to get it off my chest. This Violetta girl just appears hated to me.

I haven't really noticed any contestant being hated :blink: Personally I liked Roberta most (for some reason I liked also her personality, not just singing) but she is out now and I think all these three girl are talented in their own way. The level is so much better than it usually is in talent shows in my own country, can't even describe it! Mika seems to genuinely like his group, I'm really curious how they will do for his sake. People might have their own favorites in the next few weeks but I can't imagine anyone being disrespectful here.

I haven't really noticed any contestant being hated :blink: Personally I liked Roberta most (for some reason I liked also her personality, not just singing) but she is out now and I think all these three girl are talented in their own way. The level is so much better than it usually is in talent shows in my own country, can't even describe it! Mika seems to genuinely like his group, I'm really curious how they will do for his sake. People might have their own favorites in the next few weeks but I can't imagine anyone being disrespectful here.

Roberta could get in again,I voted for her,and I'll do it the next week as well :thumb_yello:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3955595&postcount=1690

Edited by krysady

I'm sorry, but there won't be repeats of the live shows on Cielo until after the end of the whole program XFactor 7, that is to say after December, 12th

and the videos of the live shows on sky.it are only available to SKY's subscribers

Edited by mari62

this one is working for me at the moment and I hope to be able to watch it

http://www.cloud-tivu.net/Blog/cielo-tv-in-streaming-anche-dallestero/

Thanks! I keep reading on twitter that Cielo doesn't replay the XF show anymore :dunno: Any Italian fan can say if it's true?

Edit: Thanks,Marina,then it is true....

My first reaction about his suit was "my eyes, omg my eyesss :aah:" but after a few seconds I kinda liked it :teehee: Anyway, He looks awesome!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm deep in my studies about labs and bacterias lol so I barely visit here and my English got worse because of it I think! :naughty:

Hope to keep it up with The Voice soon...

Violetta is my favorite! I like her :teehee:

Ciao!

Roberta could get in again,I voted for her,and I'll do it the next week as well :thumb_yello:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3955595&postcount=1690

I've tried this but for some reason I don't manage to login.

I'm sorry, but there won't be repeats of the live shows on Cielo until after the end of the whole program XFactor 7, that is to say after December, 12th

and the videos of the live shows are only available to SKY's subscribers

Ah, that's a shame! Thanks for the info, Mari! Does this mean there won't be any clips uploaded?

and the videos of the live shows on sky.it are only available to SKY's subscribers

:eek::crybaby: but thank you for telling us :huglove:. So we have to wait and see what ever we can get.

Has someone of you the link for the stream tonight or should I start to search the thread for it, please :wink2:

Found it!

But there is no stream tonight. As I understood it the episodes will be broadcasted on Cielo only after everything has been shown on Sky :( It's not like with the first prerecorded episodes.

Edit: Oh, Mari already answered...

I know now why embedding doesnt work: The videos are locked, you can only watch half of them on the sky-site, for watching everything you need a Sky-code. And therefore embedding doesn't work.

I've a bad record of these first halfes now, but I can upload them on Monday earliest.

As for Violetta, I think nobody hates her, and I never got it from the comments. Especially not with seeing all of her performances and all the comments (including first reactions after the auditions). It may sound different out of context. She just has a special timbre in her voice, but that's part why she stands out from the other contestants. When the term "goat" is used it's not used as an insult. And Mika obviously adores her.

Does somebody have a link for voting for Roberta?

Edited by DerMoment1608

Ah, that's a shame! Thanks for the info, Mari! Does this mean there won't be any clips uploaded?
it means, that the clips on sky.it are not available to everyone like before and cannot be embedded in forums etc. anymore

it means, that the clips on sky.it are not available to everyone like before and cannot be embedded in forums etc. anymore

So we really can't follow the competition at all? I'm a bit disappointed but we can't help it of course.

Is it still possible people will upload these episodes somewhere like earlier? I understand they can't be embedded here.

Does somebody have a link for voting for Roberta?

You can vote here: http://xfactor.sky.it/enelgreencard/

For those who didn't vote until now,after you click on VOTE under Roberta,they will ask you to make an account.You'll need an Italian postal code (CAP),I used Napoli's code 80110 .After that,you can vote :thumb_yello:

Yes everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I keep reading comments about this girl singing like a goat, that she should go and things like that. I don't mind childishness but I think it is unfair to single out a contestant and target them like this. Just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to stop but I just tend to say what is on my mind.

I didn't say she was childish though. Just the comments. That is a difference.

I just think that if this girl happened to read comments like this, it could be hurtful and what kind of impression does that leave of Mika fans?

I apologise if I am too 'sharp' but I believe that if someone has a problem with me it should be said to me and that's why I say what is on my mind too. But this might not be appreciated.

Yes, everyone is allowed to comment and express their opinion. So, people never told you the same things when we have the same situation about anyone else. Just ignored. But I saw a lot of your comments about Mika himself during all those years, and I swear - Mika would be offended much more if he read them. So, that's why I'm telling you now (according to your last sentence), that you behaved the inappropriate way a lot of times during all those years, and no-one told a thing in such a rude way.

That's why I suppose Alba didn't tell anything that should have provoked such a harsh response.

So we really can't follow the competition at all? I'm a bit disappointed but we can't help it of course.

Is it still possible people will upload these episodes somewhere like earlier? I understand they can't be embedded here.

That's the same for me, and I live in Italy! :( It came as a big and very bad surprise today, I mean, I knew they wouldn't do the show on Cielo, but I thought that, just like all the past years, the video on the site would be available for everyone. It's ok that the ones who pay get the tv exclusive, but the internet is a different thing imo, it should be free.

However I hope that somehow we'll manage to watch it, if for example someone uploads the videos they recorded on Dailymotion (the user FreakIrishSister32, I don't know who she is, has uploaded for example the Street Clerks video), and if someone quickly saves them on their computer they could share it here... HELP! :aah:

However, from the tiny clips I've seen and what I've read, everyone was really good yesterday, Mika's Italian is impressive, he even used a very difficult verb concordation (the famous congiuntivo that less and less people use now, unfortunately), Alessandro was impressed! :)

His girls did well from what I've heard, this time he chose very "pop" songs for them as he had said.

(Btw, about Violetta, I don't think anyone is hating on her, certainly not here on the MFC, here I've only read funny comments about Mika's "artistic infatuation" for her ;) As far as I'm concerned for the moment I don't particularly like her even if she is undoubtly very good, I think that in other musical genres she's not as good and as original as she is with her repertoire, but maybe I'll change my mind; for now I prefer Gaia, she's more fragile, "complicated", versatile and therefore more interesting to me, and I think that Mika really, really likes Gaia too, you can see that from the HomeVisit)

Then I saw a video of Mika who was impressed with Michele Bravi's performance, he sang a not-very-known but amazing Ivano Fossati song in a very delicate and original way, Mika loved it, he said he was speachless :wub2: And that he liked his suit :aah:

Then I saw the Street Clerks (I like them very much, Florentine pride :wink2:) , they were really good, even if Mika said that the harmonisation should have been less "boybandish" and "darker", but he liked them too, and they were onstage with their instruments!

About the final fight I haven't seen it all, but basically Morgan got angry because Mika and especially Elio chose to save the Free Boys instead of his contestant, he said that they killed his idea of music or something like that... From what I have understood Mika and Elio decided that they deserved another chance.

Sorry that it is all so vague but, you know, that stupid site doesn't show me the full videos :sneaky2:

For those who didn't vote until now,after you click on VOTE under Roberta,they will ask you to make an account.You'll need an Italian postal code (CAP),I used Napoli's code 80110 .After that,you can vote :thumb_yello:

Oh, I really hope to see her again! :bow:

I liked her from the first sight :thumb_yello: She is amazing not only singing, but she looks so nice and behaves so positive!

I used a random set of numbers and I can vote :wink2:

That's the same for me, and I live in Italy! :( It came as a big and very bad surprise today, I mean, I knew they wouldn't do the show on Cielo, but I thought that, just like all the past years, the video on the site would be available for everyone. It's ok that the ones who pay get the tv exclusive, but the internet is a different thing imo, it should be free.

However I hope that somehow we'll manage to watch it, if for example someone uploads the videos they recorded on Dailymotion (the user FreakIrishSister32, I don't know who she is, has uploaded for example the Street Clerks video), and if someone quickly saves them on their computer they could share it here... HELP! :aah:

However, from the tiny clips I've seen and what I've read, everyone was really good yesterday, Mika's Italian is impressive, he even used a very difficult verb concordation (the famous congiuntivo that less and less people use now, unfortunately), Alessandro was impressed! :)

His girls did well from what I've heard, this time he chose very "pop" songs for them as he had said.

(Btw, about Violetta, I don't think anyone is hating on her, certainly not here on the MFC, here I've only read funny comments about Mika's "artistic infatuation" for her ;) As far as I'm concerned for the moment I don't particularly like her even if she is undoubtly very good, I think that in other musical genres she's not as good and as original as she is with her repertoire, but maybe I'll change my mind; for now I prefer Gaia, she's more fragile, "complicated", versatile and therefore more interesting to me, and I think that Mika really, really likes Gaia too, you can see that from the HomeVisit)

Then I saw a video of Mika who was impressed with Michele Bravi's performance, he sang a not-very-known but amazing Ivano Fossati song in a very delicate and original way, Mika loved it, he said he was speachless :wub2: And that he liked his suit :aah:

Then I saw the Street Clerks (I like them very much, Florentine pride :wink2:) , they were really good, even if Mika said that the harmonisation should have been less "boybandish" and "darker", but he liked them too, and they were onstage with their instruments!

About the final fight I haven't seen it all, but basically Morgan got angry because Mika and especially Elio chose to save the Free Boys instead of his contestant, he said that they killed his idea of music or something like that... From what I have understood Mika and Elio decided that they deserved another chance.

Sorry that it is all so vague but, you know, that stupid site doesn't show me the full videos :sneaky2:

Thank you for your little report, now we know a bit more :huglove:

Thank you,Teresa! The vids from the FreakIrishSister32 are posted here,she's still uploading on her account.I hope someone will manage to find a way to upload the whole episode,if there is a way :huh:

Oh, I really hope to see her again! :bow:

I liked her from the first sight :thumb_yello: She is amazing not only singing, but she looks so nice and behaves so positive!

I hope too,but I read on twitter that many ppl prefer the other group :aah:

I used a random set of numbers and I can vote :wink2:

And I looked online to find a real number :doh: