ERIK HASSLE on tour with MIKA--Street Team Opportunities!

dcdeb

This could be an interesting prospect for anyone who doesn't have tickets yet to any of these gigs...

ERIK HASSLE on tour with MIKA--Street Team Opportunities!

Work on the street team while Erik Hassle tours the UK with Mika! Erik Hassle is an up-and-coming new talent who hails from Sweden. His unique blend of soul and pop has already earned him several major awards in his home country and now he is bringing his talent to the UK in support of Mika on an upcoming tour! His new single, "Don't Bring Flowers" has been making its way up the UK charts, and this ambitious artist, especially in combination with an established talent like Mika, is certain to deliver a live performance that shouldn't be missed!

Check out Erik's music at: http://www.myspace.com/erikhassle

Street team opportunities are available for the following dates:

Thu 18 Feb - O2 Sheffield Academy

Fri 19 Feb - Manchester Apollo

Sun 21 Feb - Leeds O2 Academy

Mon 22 Feb - Glasgow O2 Academy

Wed 24 Feb - Newcastle O2 Academy

Thu 25 Feb - Birmingham O2 Academy

Sun 28 Feb - London Hammersmith Apollo

Mon 01 Mar- London Hammersmith Apollo

Thu 04 Mar - Bristol Colston Hall

If you are interested in teaming at any of the above dates, please email vincent@trafficmarketing.co.uk or post on the event wall letting us know what date and venue and if you require a plus one.

Cheers--

Traffic xx

http://trafficonlinenet.blogspot.com/2010/02/erik-hassle-on-tour-with-mika-street.html

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! if i could walk about loads i would do this!!!...and for those not heard Erik he is bloody brilliant! His single 'Hurtful' is out on the 7th Feb and is ..well listen onhis myspace and make up your own mind...it is one of my favs on the cd!:wink2:

:biggrin2: I don't know either :roftl:

:biggrin2:

They usually work the queue giving out flyers, badges etc and getting people to sign up to a mailing list for the artist, that kind of thing.

Okay, thanks! Yes, I've seen people like that.

He's just said that he's really looking forward to the Mika tour, and hasn't toured since Little Boots.

Do we know who Mika's support is in Dublin?

And Belfast and Brighton.

I'd have definitely done it for Brighton.

That counts even for half-Scandinavian girls who are third-generation Canadians, right? :teehee::roftl:

I hope cos that pretty much the same with me except for ive lived in scandinavia almost my whole life... :roftl:

I didnt know you were that! What "part" of scandinavia? :biggrin2:

Archived