2009 - Montréal, QC at Place des Arts 13th Oct GIG REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS Thread

dcdeb

:wub2: I can't wait for tomorrow night now! (as if i wasn't giddy before...haha)

all these pictures a-may-za-zing!!!

question though: did they allow cameras in the venue? or are you all sneaky? :naughty: I don't have my ticket with me and sometimes it says like "NO CAMERAS ALLOWED" on the stubs or whatever. And I kinda don't want to get my sister's camera confiscated :/ thanks!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to quote this and make it bolder & bigger. Long? The Long from the mad bar in London December 2007? How i miss that guy! :wub2:

Yes it was that Long. He lives in Toronto and went to the Montreal gig as well. So great to see him again!!

:wub2: I can't wait for tomorrow night now! (as if i wasn't giddy before...haha)

all these pictures a-may-za-zing!!!

question though: did they allow cameras in the venue? or are you all sneaky? :naughty: I don't have my ticket with me and sometimes it says like "NO CAMERAS ALLOWED" on the stubs or whatever. And I kinda don't want to get my sister's camera confiscated :/ thanks!

My point and shoot has a neck strap so I hid mine when going in because I saw a no camera sign. There wasn't any problems at that venue with them though. It's usually just professional cameras/recording devices. They don't want people to take good photos/videos and try to sell them which is understandable because then we'd be swarmed with paps at concerts instead of fans. You should be fine. :thumb_yello:

My point and shoot has a neck strap so I hid mine when going in because I saw a no camera sign. There wasn't any problems at that venue with them though. It's usually just professional cameras/recording devices. They don't want people to take good photos/videos and try to sell them which is understandable because then we'd be swarmed with paps at concerts instead of fans. You should be fine. :thumb_yello:

thanks! :biggrin2:(you're awesome by the way haha)

As i'm so good in english and really tired i'll be short :naughty:

As i said before last night was amazing! Mika was in shape and the crowd was on fire! I have had the chance to meet some mfcers and i want to say Long: you're a really nice guy! It was a pleasure to meet you even if my english is really bad and I promise you that next time i will be much better :thumb_yello: and a huge thanks to dragon lady for your help you are so kind :huglove: After the show I waited close to the stage when a man arrived with Cherisse's drumstick and he gave me one!

We waited outside close to 2 hours and finally met John and the musicians and they chatted with the people. I saw quickly Mrs Penniman and Yasmine. Imma noticed that i had a drumstick and said to me how much i was lucky. As i want to ask Cherisse for sign it but don't have a pencil she go inside the tour bus to took one and gave it to me! She and Cherisse are so sweet! :wub2: And Mika arrived with a huge bunch of flowers on his face as if he wanted to hide and stayed for less than 5 minutes but i managed to have an autograph and a pic with him :aah:

Once again sorry for my bad english!

Show was awesome. My 2 best friends and my mom had an amazing time as well.

As cees said it was a Golden Ticket madness.

But good thing is that Universal was there to help.

My picture with him:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2816700&l=c43f8e52e6&id=505783147

I'll also have my pro shots from the show posted on http://www.cornershopstudios.com really soon.

As i said before last night was amazing! Mika was in shape and the crowd was on fire! I have had the chance to meet some mfcers and i want to say Long: you're a really nice guy! It was a pleasure to meet you even if my english is really bad and I promise you that next time i will be much better :thumb_yello: and a huge thanks to dragon lady for your help you are so kind :huglove: After the show I waited close to the stage when a man arrived with Cherisse's drumstick and he gave me one!

We waited outside close to 2 hours and finally met John and the musicians and they chatted with the people. I saw quickly Mrs Penniman and Yasmine. Imma noticed that i had a drumstick and said to me how much i was lucky. As i want to ask Cherisse for sign it but don't have a pencil she go inside the tour bus to took one and gave it to me! She and Cherisse are so sweet! :wub2: And Mika arrived with a huge bunch of flowers on his face as if he wanted to hide and stayed for less than 5 minutes but i managed to have an autograph and a pic with him :aah:

merci pour le compte-rendu! :thumb_yello:

tu ne devrais jamais t'excuser pour ton anglais! c'est tres bien et tout le monde a compris. et quand les gens voient qu'on fait un effort, les erreurs sont vites pardonnes :wink2:

My picture with him:

I'll also have my pro shots from the show posted on http://www.cornershopstudios.com really soon.

quelle belle photo!! tu avais un golden ticket aussi?

cool! il y avait plusieurs gagnants a montreal?

Golden Ticket c'est 5 gagnants par ville, mais les autres je sais que Anrée Watters et Silvain Cossette étais là. Sébastien Benoit aussi. Les autre j'imagine que c'était des gagnants de radio.

There was about 30 persons waiting to meet him I would say.

:teehee: i'm so sorry, i just noticed your previous post was in english and i answered in french... :aah:

we do that at home, so it's quite normal for me! :blush-anim-cl:

No worries... I just wrote it in english as well so that english speaking people could understand what was said. French is my first language so I don't care which one we use! ;)

No worries... I just wrote it in english as well so that english speaking people could understand what was said. French is my first language so I don't care which one we use! ;)

And us English speaking people who have no other languages thank you for it.:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

we saw Sylvain Cossette when we went in, he passed by us to go pick up his ticket :naughty: we also saw Yann Martel, he was about 7 rows behind me

My picture with him:

thank u girls!! great pics!! :flowers2:

Thanks for your pic Caro :wub2:

And I'm happy for you Cees and kaos_freak!!!

Too bad Vero (sunshine931) dind't report yet... I was hoping just to quote her :naughty:

Anyways, I don't have time right now. Gotta work today if I wanna go to NYC tomorrow :wink2:

*Frets around the house looking for memory cards, making kids' breakfast, packing lunches, etc*

Aah! So busy again. Back to being mommy, wife and having a full time job.

Would love to write a full report, with details, with lots of photos.

Have time for just a few before I go:

IMG_3707.jpg

Danie, Long, Suzie, with Vero on the floor in the yellow pants, Bab, ? , Christine, Aurelien

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

Sara, Mana, Aurelien, Christine, Danie

Edited by dcdeb