pics: MIKA OUT MAG JULY 2007

KiteKat

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to Barnes and Noble last night and bought their last 3 copies of Out Magazine! The lady at the cash register took one look at my purchase, and asked if there was an article inside that I needed. I said, "It's the guy on the cover." She looked at him and said, "Oooh, nice!" Nice indeed.

Here are the best scans I could get. Sadly, the stark white background tends to show the text or photos on the other side of the page, but they still look pretty nice. Photobucket reduced the size because the originals are absolutely HUGE. (Also, a few of them may need a little cropping. I uploaded them before I noticed that.)

img025.jpg

img027.jpg

img029.jpg

img030.jpg

img032.jpg

img035.jpg

img037.jpg

I went to Barnes and Noble last night and bought their last 3 copies of Out Magazine! The lady at the cash register took one look at my purchase, and asked if there was an article inside that I needed. I said, "It's the guy on the cover." She looked at him and said, "Oooh, nice!" Nice indeed.

Here are the best scans I could get. Sadly, the stark white background tends to show the text or photos on the other side of the page, but they still look pretty nice. Photobucket reduced the size because the originals are absolutely HUGE. (Also, a few of them may need a little cropping. I uploaded them before I noticed that.)

img025.jpg

that picture kills me everytime.. how am i ever going to cope :shocked::blink:

^ At Barnes and Noble for sure. That's where I got mine. Your best bet is a book store that has an extensive magazine selection. You better hurry though, the new issue will be coming out soon.

My man came over tonight, and he saw the magazine laying on my bed. (Uh oh, I was busted! :naughty: ) He picked it up, and carefully looked over each one of the pictures. I think he is slightly intrigued with Mika's look. He and Mika have the same body, so maybe he's making some style notes and I'll soon have a boyfriend who dresses like Mika! (Um, minus the pink boxers. I would not like that one bit. :thumbdown: )

Either that, or he was silently burning with jealousy. I couldn't really tell. :bleh:

But does he have Mika's child-bearing hips? :naughty:

Also, Rani dear, I must disagree with you again. The pink boxers clearly make the outfit.

--Jack

Argh, you suck! :roftl: I can't stand the color pink, especially on men. Oh well, it's really my problem, not Mika's.

As far as the hips go, my man's got the goods. :das:

Too bad--with your skin tone, you should be rockin' that color!

I like pink on men. Did you know that when Mika was in school he tried to start a 'zine called "Pink"? So there.

--Jack

Ok, I hate him now. I'm deleting my account here....

I FINALLY found it at Barnes and Noble! Yayuh. I couldn't find it at first! It really threw me off, I guess, because it was over next to People and Newsweek in the Current Events section. There were 3 copies and I got 2 of them---the third I set right in front so everyone could see it. :biggrin2: Haha it made me proud.

Too bad--with your skin tone, you should be rockin' that color!

I like pink on men. Did you know that when Mika was in school he tried to start a 'zine called "Pink"? So there.

--Jack

Where did you read/hear that?