Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

MIKA, run along now if you are here! Not for your eyes!... YET!

ATTENTION: IN ORDER TO PARTICPATE IN THIS SECTION OF THE YEARBOOK, YOU MUST BE INVOLVED WITH THE OFFICIAL PROJECT ITSELF. SIGN UP IN THE LINK BELOW.

Official yearbook thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15696

So, we alwaaaays want Mika to sign stuff for us! Why not make the yearbook even more personal? For those unfamiliar with the custom of signing yearbooks, the idea is that at the end of the year high school classmates sign one another’s yearbooks as a way of remembering them and giving them a little message.

We have one universal message to give Mika that we all agree on:

“I LOVE YOU!”

The theme of the book as you may know is “How much do we love you?” We’re gonna answer it in maaaany ways. But now at the end of the book we have a special option for you to sign Mika’s yearbook! But we’re gonna say : I love you, in many different languages

So here is how it’ll go:

WRITE “I love you!” in your mother language/the language you speak the most. ONE SINGLE PHRASE, and then sign your username. Incorporate little doodles, designs, lots of color …whatever you want to make it personal.

YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A SCANNER TO DO THIS: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SCANNER, TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR WORK AND SEND IT. YOU CAN ALSO DO IT WITH MICROSOFT WORD WITH WACKY FONTS.

The piece of paper should be half of a half sheet of computer paper or A6 size, so I’m told. Email it to mfcmag@hotmail.com

This is NOT mandatory, but really really encouraged, since it’s just one more creative touch to his book. He appreciates that sort of thing so it seems. It’s a cool feeling to know he’ll have your AUTOGRAPH forever really : )

So, sign up here please!

DEADLINE IS THE SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE: OCTOBER 15TH

*** = not scanning

2. 225tintin
  3. Ada692
  4. Addicted2mika
  5. Agathaxxx
  6. Agnieszka
  7. Axie Dentelle
  8. Bonzaboy
  9. Bubuciiis
  10. Carol
  11. Cecires
  12. Clare
  13. Clelia
  14. Daisylou
  15. Dani56
  16. Daniella92
  17. Darklight
  18. Diana
  19. Emerald
  20. England
  21. Evii
  22. Finkster
  23. Fmbm
  24. Foalbaby14
  25. Gracekelly85
  26. Greta
  27. Hotdlp
  28. Huikings
  29. Iadoremika
  30. I <3 MIKA
  31. IngievV
  32. kaatje066
  33. Kaeryana
  34. KamIva
  35. Karylovesmika!
  36. Katydid
  37. Kavi
  38. Kelzy
  39. Keti
  40. Lala_lollies44
  41. Liliana
  42. Lindemfc
  43. lollipop_dealer
  44. Louiza
  45. Lovelovemika5
  46. Mandilambi
  47. Maramicafal
  48. Mari62
  49. Marianne84
  50. Marlau_20zr
  51. Mary
  52. Mellody
  53. Meyer twins
  54. Mika Freaka =)
  55. Mika_baby
  56. *Mikalicious*
  57. MiKa_VcP_07
  58. Misslollipop54
  59. Mozzarella
  60. Neiobi***
  61. OhMyMika!!
  62. Paulinalovemika
  63. pianogirlsammy
  64. Pozna
  65. Rak1
  66. Riikk
  67. Rominita-Penniman
  68. Romis
  69. Rosinakiwi

70. Sivan
  71. Space
  72. Stormy Weather
  73. Stupidkid
  74. Tauruslady
  75. Tekilla
  76. Veromica
  77. Victoria + mika
  78. Vixenbbw
  79. yooligan

Edited by BonjourMika1990

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, I'll be back later to update...I've gotta take a bath and finish my short story for my class tomorrow! ahh!

So I'l answer melgo for now:

If you're not already signed up for the yearbook, than sign up there... if you have already signed up in the official thread and want to sign up for this NOW, than let me know and I'll add you in here:thumb_yello:

ok, I'll be back later to update...I've gotta take a bath and finish my short story for my class tomorrow! ahh!

If you're not already signed up for the yearbook, than sign up there... if you have already signed up in the official thread and want to sign up for this NOW, than let me know and I'll add you in here:thumb_yello:

thanks! i've just signed up for the yearbook. yes, please add me to this section as well. thanks again! :wink2:

I wannna do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!

Pleeease ?

And racinghorse83 don't get sad ! you need a bit of Mikanol. So do I. We need to cure our depression on the Mikaholic thread. So who would be kind enough to post some nice innocent chickeny pictures for us ? :naughty:

I wannna do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!

Pleeease ?

And racinghorse83 don't get sad ! you need a bit of Mikanol. So do I. We need to cure our depression on the Mikaholic thread. So who would be kind enough to post some nice innocent chickeny pictures for us ? :naughty:

aww. i love you too.

well, i better trot over there.

:leaves to seek out oft-mentioned thread: