I'm glad our Forum isn't like this...

CazGirl

...Although this IS pretty damn funny lol :roftl:

A lot of you would probably have seen this, the amount of times I post it on Facebook...:roftl:

But it's not even a fanclub, no unity, it's just a contest...¬_¬

Funny all the same though lol xD

Mild swearing and high entertainment...:naughty: Enjoy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of you would probably have seen this, the amount of times I post it on Facebook...:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Poor Orlando :teehee:

:roftl:

en then you WOKE UP! :roftl:

I like the way he puts on the dumb sounding voice by adding a lisp (who put the letter S in the word LISP? CRUEL!...Not saying lisp speakers are dumb by the way lol)

YOU TWO ARE THO THAD YOU DON'T KNOW ORLANDO :roftl:

Graham Norton should be my husband :teehee:

LOL!!

Omg thank you so much for posting :lmao: Seriously, my eyes are all teary now from laughing so hard :roftl:

It's got to be one of the most hilarious clips I have ever seen! My computer is in the living room so my mum was watching TV when I first watched this, and I had earphones in so I could listen to it. I was trying so hard not to laugh too loud but my mum was like "are you okay? are you crying?" :roftl:

It's got to be one of the most hilarious clips I have ever seen! My computer is in the living room so my mum was watching TV when I first watched this, and I had earphones in so I could listen to it. I was trying so hard not to laugh too loud but my mum was like "are you okay? are you crying?" :roftl:

:aah: Luckily everyone's asleep over here :thumb_yello: My mum's always looking as if I'm crazy when I'm smiling/laughing behind the computer :naughty:

Oh but I love Graham Norton... How funny would it be if he'd randomly start to read some of the stuff that's been posted here :roftl:

:aah: Luckily everyone's asleep over here :thumb_yello: My mum's always looking as if I'm crazy when I'm smiling/laughing behind the computer :naughty:

Oh but I love Graham Norton... How funny would it be if he'd randomly start to read some of the stuff that's been posted here :roftl:

Especially the Mikagasmics...omg if he gets Mika on there next time and starts showing him that thread, we're in deep doo-doo :naughty:

Ooh, he really shouldn't do that. :aah:

Especially the Mikagasmics...omg if he gets Mika on there next time and starts showing him that thread, we're in deep doo-doo :naughty:

Haha, I'd love to see Mika's reaction though :naughty: I guess it'll be pretty much the same as Orlando's. Laughing hysterically/ a little freaked out by his fans :teehee:

Oh dear, I'm gonna watch it again :roftl:

Sheesh, Caz, you're a FAKE!!!! Mika loves ME. He only got on that scooter with Christian Louboutin 'cause I told him in London that scooterz are SEXXYYYY!!! and we obv wanted to impress me. :mf_lustslow:

He's only coming to Toronto 'cause that's Canada, and, like, I'm in Canada. :shun:

Hey that's actually kinda fun... :naughty:

Sheesh, Caz, you're a FAKE!!!! Mika loves ME. He only got on that scooter with Christian Louboutin 'cause I told him in London that scooterz are SEXXYYYY!!! and we obv wanted to impress me. :mf_lustslow:

He's only coming to Toronto 'cause that's Canada, and, like, I'm in Canada. :shun:

Pfft, Mika looked at me 3 times at Sadler's Wells, he blatantly fancies the pants off me.

That's, like, so not true. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I'd LOVE to see what Mika's reaction would be if he read certain threads around here:lmfao:

I know, and people say we're obsessed....:sneaky2::roftl:

Indeed:lmfao:

Geez, they're ridiculously naive aswell!:roftl: Fighting for Orlando...:lmao:

I'd LOVE to see what Mika's reaction would be if he read certain threads around here:lmfao:

Indeed:lmfao:

Geez, they're ridiculously naive aswell!:roftl: Fighting for Orlando...:lmao:

I think he'd be mortified lol, though his sisters probably tell him everything anyway :roftl:

Like, if our forum was like this, like, we'd all eat sh*t and die, ok?????

Like,so besides being an empty forum, like,the bodies would have a bad breath...ok??????

I like spinach and carrots a lot, does it mean Orlando and I are relatives???