Second single - "The Girls"

Blue Sky

Universal Japan has just announced the tracklisting for the new album, and they ANNOUNCED the second single as "The Girls". I am sure this is Blame it on the Girls, just guessing maybe that longer title didn't work so well in Japanese.:teehee:

The Japanese version of the album will also have an acoustic version of We Are Golden as the bonus track.:wub2:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Universal Japan has just announced the tracklisting for the new album, and they ANNOUNCED the second single as "The Girls". I am sure this is Blame it on the Girls, just guessing maybe that longer title didn't work so well in Japanese.:teehee:

The Japanese version of the album will also have an acoustic version of We Are Golden as the bonus track.:wub2:

Thx for posting!!!!!!

wow i'll try and get my hands on a japanese version when its time...

T4P!

Not the biggest fan of BIOTG..but this news (if true) doesn't surprise me. And maybe the album version will grow on me :blink:.

I'm not into BIOTG either so much especially the album version from what I have heard :aah:

:shocked:

Sou desu ka? Sugoi! :wub2:

Arigatou gozaimasu Aoi Sora! :huglove:

(I actually managed a full response in Japanese, I simply had to write it down :naughty:)

Impressed! :biggrin2:

I'd love to learn Japanese. I learnt a bit from reading Shogun a few years ago. I love that book :naughty: It took me two years to read it though :shocked::roftl: But I did have a baby in the middle of it, which probably explains it.:teehee:

Lord no Akon is disgusting :puking:.Let's hope so

I just put the name of the worst rap/RnB type artist I could think of. No offence to Akon fans (he must have some):teehee:.

And no offence to Mika...I'm sure it'll sound better in the full version :biggrin2:

I just put the name of the worst rap/RnB type artist I could think of. No offence to Akon fans (he must have some):teehee:.

Oh boy you haven't listened to much if you think he's the worst. :roftl:

I saw him open for Gwen Stefani and I rather enjoyed it. If he gives Mika some pointers on dancing around shirtless you may think he's not such a bad influence after all. :teehee:

Thanks for the news on WAG the acoustic version on the Japanese edition:thumb_yello:

It might also make sense to release BIOTG as second single in the US, too....

Rain will be huge in Europe but perhaps not so successful in other important markets