Second single - "The Girls"

Blue Sky

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japanese version of the album will also have an acoustic version of We Are Golden as the bonus track.:wub2:

Damnit Japan!:sneaky2::naughty:

T4P!

Not the biggest fan of BIOTG..but this news (if true) doesn't surprise me. And maybe the album version will grow on me :blink:.

Yeah, I hope it's better than that snippet.

No. It sounds like it should have Akon rapping over it to me :shocked: But maybe it's just the chorus and the rest is super duper :aah:.

It does!

Oh. nonononononononononononononononononNOOOOO! :yikes::no: I knew "Rain" would be the second single...not "BIOTG" :huh:

I hoped Rain would be the second single too.:tears: Ah well, maybe 3rd?:biggrin2:

Oh. nonononononononononononononononononNOOOOO! :yikes::no: I knew "Rain" would be the second single...not "BIOTG" :huh:

I hoped Rain would be the second single too.:tears: Ah well, maybe 3rd?:biggrin2:

I understood that was confirmed for Japan only:wink2:

Didn't different singles come out at different times in different places last time? I seem to remember an interview (in Norway?) where Mika was confused.

Think it'll be different this time?

Always thought BIOTG would be a single, though thought the hints of Rain as 2nd single sounded like a good idea

I like Blame It On The Girls lol, even the "rap" version. :mf_rosetinted:

btw did my ears deceive me or did Mika rap a bit in the bridge part of Rain at the iTunes thing? :naughty: Rap in a talky Pet Shop Boys kind of way, I mean. :naughty: That kind of rapping I could just about forgive on a Mika song.

Universal Japan has just announced the tracklisting for the new album, and they ANNOUNCED the second single as "The Girls". I am sure this is Blame it on the Girls, just guessing maybe that longer title didn't work so well in Japanese.:teehee:

The Japanese version of the album will also have an acoustic version of We Are Golden as the bonus track.:wub2:

i always thought that BIOTG will be one of the singles! it's great news, thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

japanese versions always have special treats. i remember that with LICM there was your sympathy and those really cool stickers included in it and now acoustic WAG. Fantastic!!

Edited by Louiza

The Japanese edition of TBWKTM comes out on September 16th. I will be rushing to buy it the night before (on inside information) and then I will be able to let you know what other goodies(if any) come with the JP edition of the album.:thumb_yello:

The Japanese edition of TBWKTM comes out on September 16th. I will be rushing to buy it the night before (on inside information) and then I will be able to let you know what other goodies(if any) come with the JP edition of the album.:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting about this :thumb_yello: I just pre ordered my Japanese version from HMV Japan. I was glad it was so easy (everything was written in English), I have usually huge difficulties with amazon.jp :biggrin2:

Edited by tiibet

Thank you, Blue Sky:wink2:

Hope we can get some goodies!