Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

Mika will be appearing along with Jamie Oliver and Ricky Jervais on the new series of the Jonathan Ross show airing 10.35pm, BBC1, 4th September

yeaahhh:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/ For the ppl who cant watch it. I'm not neccessarily sure if this will work for everyone. *crosses fingers*

I also know this site for watching live, yet again I dont know if it works worldwide (You may have to register)

http://www.tvcatchup.com/

*Note* If you live in Scotland it will be on at 23:10

on youtube:

Edited by robertina

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!! And it looks as though he's going to interview him as well if the only other guests are Jamie and Ricky. OH YEAH. I've waited for this for a LONG time. Good to see Jono's finally got his bum into gear and got him on there.

I do recall him asking Simon Pegg whether he liked Mika shortly after Grace Kelly came out and Simon responded with a very wide eyed slightly high pitched 'Yeeees' hahah. Bless him.

YES!!!! And it looks as though he's going to interview him as well if the only other guests are Jamie and Ricky. OH YEAH. I've waited for this for a LONG time. Good to see Jono's finally got his bum into gear and got him on there.

I do recall him asking Simon Pegg whether he liked Mika shortly after Grace Kelly came out and Simon responded with a very wide eyed slightly high pitched 'Yeeees' hahah. Bless him.

hahaha Simon Pegg is so funny lol. I want Mika on the Paul O'Grady show and back on Graham Norton - but a proper interview! :roftl:

hahaha Simon Pegg is so funny lol. I want Mika on the Paul O'Grady show and back on Graham Norton - but a proper interview! :roftl:

Simon Pegg is one of my old man crushes, hahaha. Yeah, he needs to be on Graham Norton properly, not just a flipping cooldown with Lisa Hoffman looking all uptight.

Simon Pegg is one of my old man crushes, hahaha. Yeah, he needs to be on Graham Norton properly, not just a flipping cooldown with Lisa Hoffman looking all uptight.

I thought he was interviewed aswell... properly

Exactly!

I want it to be an episode like this:

:lmfao::lmfao:

ALWAYS has me in fits!!

I thought he was interviewed aswell... properly

Yeah but for like five seconds. I'm after a proper sit down chat with lots of interesting banter. Not just the whole 'I was mad and wrote Grace Kelly, it's weird to think that a year and a half ago I was at the Royal College of Music' I'm NOT slagging him off there by the way, there's only so much you can say when you get asked the same questions over and over, but Jonathan Ross will be something a bit different. At last. XD

Exactly!

I want it to be an episode like this:

:lmfao::lmfao:

ALWAYS has me in fits!!

OMG that was SO cringeworthy. I hope he doesn't go through the all the threads and find hilarious/embarrassing stuff, though I don't think anyone here is ACTUALLY fighting over Mika. Thank goodness.

OMG that was SO cringeworthy. I hope he doesn't go through the all the threads and find hilarious/embarrassing stuff, though I don't think anyone here is ACTUALLY fighting over Mika. Thank goodness.

Could you imagine them looking through the Mikagasmics? :lmfao:

Ricky Gervais, Jamie Oliver and Mika on the same show? Are you kidding me??? I would swim across the ocean to see that! :shocked:

So come on over then! Which brings up an interesting point; I wonder if we can get tickets to the show?