What Mika's songs have the most beautiful lyrics?

Lena

You know, I do not understand English. And it is difficult to me to judge lyrics. I know Mika has no empty songs-somethings ephemeral. And I am very happy that not understanding lyrics but only listening to His songs, I began to love Mika.

Tell me please, what Mika's songs are similar to verses? What songs are self-sufficient and do not lose the beauty if to present, that they have no music, but only a words. Probably to separate music from lyrics and to not lose charm?

You have understood what I wished to tell?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I do not understand English. And it is difficult to me to judge lyrics. I know Mika has no empty songs-somethings ephemeral. And I am very happy that not understanding lyrics but only listening to His songs, I began to love Mika.

Tell me please, what Mika's songs are similar to verses? What songs are self-sufficient and do not lose the beauty if to present, that they have no music, but only a words. Probably to separate music from lyrics and to not lose charm?

You have understood what I wished to tell?

Oh Lena, that's a really hard question!:aah:

I have to think about it when I'm listening to the songs, and I'lll come back to this thread!:wink2:

Any Other World :wub2:

Undoubtably beautiful. The words, the emotion, the feeling of being alone and desperate and longing, needing. Amazing :wub2:

Any Other World Thank you!

I wish to look at them by new eyes. To try to translate independently, not trusting another

• 2 months later...

Undoubtably beautiful. The words, the emotion, the feeling of being alone and desperate and longing, needing. Amazing :wub2:

I see you :tears:

I see you.

I see you.

I see you.

I see you.

:fangurl:

For me, it would be 'I See You' :blush-anim-cl:

I See You.

Agreed. Definitely I See You and Any Other World.

Also, for me, I'd say Happy Ending, Erase and Over My Shoulder

I like all Mika's songs,but according with this question, my answer would be: RELAX,TAKE IT EASY!...why?? because i listened to it in a very difficult time, and the lyric gave me the strenght to carry on, and get over all my problems!!!..so,definetly it's my choice!!:boing:

I never got what he is actually saying with that song though :blink:. But it's beautiful, no doubt there :dunno:.