Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

British singer-songwriter Mika spends an afternoon out and about with a gal pal in Paris, France with a on April 25, 2010

FP_4895468_ANG_Mika_042510-217x300.jpg

http://www.hollywoodeastrumors.com/photos/mika-entertains-a-lady-in-paris/

I think it's Ida, isn't it? They make it sound so scandalous! :lmfao:

i want it to be Ida

:shocked: Is that his favouite stripey French T shirt she's got on :shocked:

Shocking! :teehee:

Notised that too :shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel

She's wearing his shirt, and if you zoom the pic and use a special x-ray feature, you'll see he's wearing a pink thong. With lace. (clearly not his, cause everyone knows he only wears grey).

Yeah, scandalous! wcsmiley.gif

She's wearing his shirt, and if you zoom the pic and use a special x-ray feature, you'll see he's wearing a pink thong. With lace. (clearly not his, cause everyone knows he only wears grey).

Yeah, scandalous! wcsmiley.gif

he has pink underwear too :naughty:

special x-ray feature.... where can i get that? sounds very interesting :wink2:

he has pink underwear too :naughty:

special x-ray feature.... where can i get that? sounds very interesting :wink2:

Pink boxers yeah, not thongs! :shun:

:roftl::roftl:

Actually when I saw the title "Mika entertains a Lady", I was hoping to see Mika dressed as a clown, making baloon animals for some woman. Damn, they were only walking around town. :aah:

Actually when I saw the title "Mika entertains a Lady", I was hoping to see Mika dressed as a clown, making baloon animals for some woman. Damn, they were only walking around town. :aah:

Thx for the info :wink2: But maybe he DO have in some secret place in his apartment :das::roftl:

Got the feeling this thread will be on a lot more pages when i get out of bed later... :lmfao: Threads with things like this use to grow fast :naughty:

British singer-songwriter Mika spends an afternoon out and about with a gal pal in Paris, France with a on April 25, 2010

FP_4895468_ANG_Mika_042510-217x300.jpg

http://www.hollywoodeastrumors.com/photos/mika-entertains-a-lady-in-paris/

I think it's Ida, isn't it? They make it sound so scandalous! :lmfao:

as i so her a long time on saturday,i think it's ida...

btw,take care mika,be in city with a girl could give you some idea:naughty:

Yeah, me too...

I was already preparing a caption...

Thought he was playing the clown for Mme. Chirac on the streets of Paris or so...:shocked:

Damn, this is so normal there's nothing to even joke about...shizzzz...:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, y'all, Mika deserves someone wonderful. I hope they're dating (even though I have no idea if she's single or whatever) because someone as awesome as him deserves a girlfriend or boyfriend to go home with, and cuddle with, and to tell him how gorgeous and amazing he is :wub2:

I know I'm prob the only MFCer under 25 who wants him to not be single, but it's true. :naughty:

Yeah, me too...

I was already preparing a caption...

Thought he was playing the clown for Mme. Chirac on the streets of Paris or so...:shocked:

Damn, this is so normal there's nothing to even joke about...shizzzz...:mf_rosetinted:

sigh.gif Yeah...they could've at least photographed them coming out of the coffee shop WC together. But naaaah, just walking... We can't work with that! rolleye.gif

Seriously, y'all, Mika deserves someone wonderful. I hope they're dating (even though I have no idea if she's single or whatever) because someone as awesome as him deserves a girlfriend or boyfriend to go home with, and cuddle with, and to tell him how gorgeous and amazing he is :wub2:

I know I'm prob the only MFCer under 25 who wants him to not be single, but it's true. :naughty:

Actually, you're not.. :naughty:

I'm way too young for Mika anyway.. :aah:

I agree with you exactley, I love seeing Mika happy. :wub2:

sigh.gif Yeah...they could've at least photographed them coming out of the coffee shop WC together. But naaaah, just walking... We can't work with that! rolleye.gif

Can we fix it????

Yes, we can...:mf_rosetinted:

Start humming the Circus music..

25ib1gp.jpg